Jan 4, 2021
Yes Final got my damn god save from my broken disk :LOL:...so anything NEW !!!
Just saw the changelog that there are new stuffs hmmm:PogChamp:
Ah one question Stray Pubes DLC. It in the already in or download separately

Last edited:

BBson

Apr 4, 2023
have you thought about reading the cheats in the first post ???
I did though, there isn't anything that specifically mentions giving yourself more money, unless I somehow read-over it. I've looked a couple of times too

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I did though, there isn't anything that specifically mentions giving yourself more money, unless I somehow read-over it. I've looked a couple of times too
my appoligies, the link was dead. quoted from discord pin in modding-general.

To mod Daily Income or Mod Gold
1. Goto \www\js\plugins
2. Open RemtairyPrison.js (Use notepad++ for best results.)
3. Search for Game_Actor.prototype.additionalIncome = function()
(currently line 1919as of Release 1.0.5f)
4. Goto the line under it that says let value = 0;
5. Change this value to how much extra you want to get each day. (it will be modified by edicts.) I don't suggest anything to high, as i do not know what will happen if you go over the 99,999,999 limit Game_Party.prototype.additionalIncome = function() {
return $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).additionalIncome();
};
Game_Actor.prototype.additionalIncome = function() {
let value = 0; //YOU WANT TO CHANGE THIS LINE
value += this.titlesFlatIncome();
value += this.variablePrisonIncome();
return value;
};

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
would be super coolif Karen could become the new leader of the bad guys depending on how corrupt she gets. I mean she can build a bar for the criminals and even be a waitress for them. Karen can give in to temptation too. So Being an Anti-Hero is so much more interesting than being just another hero. Being baad is good. Awesome game.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
would be super coolif Karen could become the new leader of the bad guys depending on how corrupt she gets. I mean she can build a bar for the criminals and even be a waitress for them. Karen can give in to temptation too. So Being an Anti-Hero is so much more interesting than being just another hero. Being baad is good. Awesome game.
But prisoners don't wan't to conquer the Empire or anything, with the exception of two. They just want Karren.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
But prisoners don't wan't to conquer the Empire or anything, with the exception of two. They just want Karren.
hmm, yea. Still would be neat if Karen would turn against the empire and turn the prison into her personal whore house, where the criminals begin to love her. Either way have Karen betray the emperor. Lust&Power over loyalty. "evil laugh". Being good is boring hehe.

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
hmm, yea. Still would be neat if Karen would turn against the empire and turn the prison into her personal whore house, where the criminals begin to love her. Either way have Karen betray the emperor. Lust&Power over loyalty. "evil laugh". Being good is boring hehe.
I don't know how you've been playing, but that's the way it already is in my version of Karryn. In less than 4½ months, she's had 2,117 different sexual partners, including 227 double penetrations and 305 gangbangs. She's taken 225 liters of cum, which is more than the amount of water that most people drink in the same period. She has given birth to four children, only one of which was human. Meanwhile, her husband the emperor thinks she's still a virgin (I don't think they actually consummated their marriage, but maybe I'm wrong about that). She is the complete ruler of the prison, and many of the prisoners have expressed their undying love for her. Karryn is all about lust and power.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I don't know how you've been playing, but that's the way it already is in my version of Karryn. In less than 4½ months, she's had 2,117 different sexual partners, including 227 double penetrations and 305 gangbangs. She's taken 225 liters of cum, which is more water than most people drink in the same period. She has given birth to four children, only one of which was human. Meanwhile, her husband the emperor thinks she still a virgin (I don't think they actually consumated their marriage, but maybe I'm wrong about that). She is the complete ruler of the prison, and many of the prisoners have expressed their undying love for her. Karryn is all about lust and power.
way to go. i love the art design but I got to say again, being the "Hero" is over-rated. It's so good to be bad. "evil smirk" To Cuckold the emperor,there's a bonus.

• Sad
Reactions: RedAISkye

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I hope to see that gym minigame soon, or another karryn's game in a few years
Doubt about "Karryn" game, devs a bit finicle to do the same thing year after year, especially the one from USA, but his Japanese partner not much into it either. It took 3 years for initial Karryn release and they clearly do Gym DLC on fumes.

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Doubt about "Karryn" game, devs a bit finicle to do the same thing year after year, especially the one from USA, but his Japanese partner not much into it either. It took 3 years for initial Karryn release and they clearly do Gym DLC on fumes.
Yo, there are plans for a Gym DLC in Karryn's Prison?!

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes