ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Yes, it's currently being reworked after mixed (to put it lightly) player feedback
I kinda went away for some time after they added the gloryhole and stripclub.. though it is good to hear that they are planning to add more stuff to it. Hope it'd be kinky as fuck.

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
How does one maximize the number of participants in the VIP strip show? Karryn is playing to full houses, yet only one or two make it backstage. What's the trick?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game but does kinda feel one sided but then mybe that was the point of this game. plues when will the gym dlc be finished.

Pika v.2.0

Sep 15, 2022
learned how to get infinite edict points through the steam mod comments. Dont know sh*t about coding or sumting but just tinkered a bit in notes and somehow made all gold costs into 0 in all edicts kekw. I'm a fcking wizard

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
:unsure: somewhere around this thread someone posted the game with mod with dlc gym so far not encountering any problems/bug i forgot who it was ,, i feel its complete ty mate

Aug 6, 2020
I was not expecting this success, honestly... I will tell you what: I am not gonna go around looking for them, but if a modder contacts me, and wants my help to make AI-graphics for a mod, I will consider helping him/her.

So you know, if you guys want a mod so badly, just tell your favorite modders to drop me a line :D

View attachment 2579502 View attachment 2579503
wow, is there any tools to merge image piece together? or the original image is from screenshot?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
for those STILL looking for gym dlc please try searching, these exact questions have been answered many many times. also rem put this out.:

• Angry
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

BBson

Apr 4, 2023
my appoligies, the link was dead. quoted from discord pin in modding-general.

To mod Daily Income or Mod Gold
1. Goto \www\js\plugins
2. Open RemtairyPrison.js (Use notepad++ for best results.)
3. Search for Game_Actor.prototype.additionalIncome = function()
(currently line 1919as of Release 1.0.5f)
4. Goto the line under it that says let value = 0;
5. Change this value to how much extra you want to get each day. (it will be modified by edicts.) I don't suggest anything to high, as i do not know what will happen if you go over the 99,999,999 limit Game_Party.prototype.additionalIncome = function() {
return $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).additionalIncome();
};
Game_Actor.prototype.additionalIncome = function() {
let value = 0; //YOU WANT TO CHANGE THIS LINE
value += this.titlesFlatIncome();
value += this.variablePrisonIncome();
return value;
};

Thank you this was very helpful and it worked wonderfully, now I can play the game the way I want to!!!

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Well yeah, but how do I do THAT? And how do I know when they're blushing? The only thing that seems to change is the little orgasm-meter.
You can get a guy blushing (horny) by doing whatever dance-move they're requesting.

For me the problem usually is that doing the requested move gets them to jizz their pants, which removes horniness.

So just wait to do a move until there are plenty of ppl requesting it, do it, and right after start VIP.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes