kantonkpp

Feb 19, 2018
Does fully masochistic karryn have differemt voicelines? Or is it just the same as usual, based on her slut level? What about fully sadistic karryn?

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
really??!! are you serious ?!? read back a few posts, from your very repetitive question, the latest info was posted. READ!!!!!
yes really, this forum get updated every minute, not everyone have time to read it every hour and there is no sticky system and if you search gym, more than 100k searchs results will show up, so im asking if there is any news so a polite and mature person who is already aware of it will either link me to the post or type few words as answer, also just like you grumpy kids there is also alot of people here who love to talk and communicate positively...
the irony is that instead of writing a line of smart comment u could easily gave me a page number... much shorter and time consuming right?

Last edited:

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Does fully masochistic karryn have differemt voicelines? Or is it just the same as usual, based on her slut level? What about fully sadistic karryn?
depend on her personality her voice lines will change and you will hear new comments form her

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
it would be best to put the current status on the 1st page via the Gym DLC, or if it works without bugs, to put the link there directly.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
it would be best to put the current status on the 1st page via the Gym DLC, or if it works without bugs, to put the link there directly.
The problem is. People did that. And then it was a broken mess. People ignored the warnings about it being a broken mess and complain or asked stupid questions when there was an obvious warning that IT MAY CAUSE ISSUES.

I don't know the current state of GYM if it has been updated or not since. Though I doubt it. Remtairy basically said they didn't know what to do with the GYM future content. Because it is that much of a problem not being what they envisioned. I would honestly be surprised if there is an updated working version to fit the current updated state of the game though I am not holding my breath. Also, the GYM BETA DLC was very lacking in content if I am to be brutally honest. Probably why the creator put it on hold to figure out what to do with it.

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
No i mean the ACTUAL/Official Gym dlc that was supposed to be reworked
No. The creators were having issues with it.
1. Being not they envisioned.
2. There was later an issue with one of them having to have eye surgery hence it was further put on hold.
3. There was much later a coming out where the creator said they may or may not even do the future GYM content cause it is THAT MUCH of a PROBLEM. Something about it STRESSING them out.

I don't know, I am sure people that more heavily follow the devs will know but there is a possibility that it might be scrapped completely. Who knows, only the future will tell; however it is highly likely that it is dead content that will not come to light.

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
No. The creators were having issues with it.
1. Being not they envisioned.
2. There was later an issue with one of them having to have eye surgery hence it was further put on hold.
3. There was much later a coming out where the creator said they may or may not even do the future GYM content cause it is THAT MUCH of a PROBLEM. Something about it STRESSING them out.

I don't know, I am sure people that more heavily follow the devs will know but there is a possibility that it might be scrapped completely. Who knows, only the future will tell; however it is highly likely that it is dead content that will not come to light.
I'm speculating it's the different gym outfits or the prisoner and guard bonus stats mechanics.

I think the leotard outfit SHOULD be an actual leotard, not just a cheetah-patterned jacket. The gray outfit should be a sports bra or something.

The bonus enemy stats is a good way for more challenging, longer fights, and a quicker way for Karryn to lose. But I'm thinking the devs forgot the Give Up and Surrender option exist.

I don't know, I'm wearing my tin foil hat.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
yes really, this forum get updated every minute, not everyone have time to read it every hour and there is no sticky system and if you search gym, more than 100k searchs results will show up, so im asking if there is any news so a polite and mature person who is already aware of it will either link me to the post or type few words as answer, also just like you grumpy kids there is also alot of people here who love to talk and communicate positively...
the irony is that instead of writing a line of smart comment u could easily gave me a page number... much shorter and time consuming right?
well if you are too lazy to spend 5 mins or so reading to educate yourself, i will not help you. as i said your very repetitive question was answered a few post before yours. in the time it took you to type your response, you could have found the answer.

• Angry
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
for those STILL looking for gym dlc please try searching, these exact questions have been answered many many times. also rem put this out.:
I hope he does some brainstorming with his top people in discord to add more good shit in the Gym DLC. I've been there back when I was still active in Discord and a lot of people there has lots of legit good suggestions that I agree with. I hope he gets inspiration and ideas from them in what else to add in the Gym DLC before officially releasing it.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
The dev's subscribestar is linked in the OP, clicking on it takes you to the front page. He posts a weekly progress report there. Once you goto the main page you could have pressed the hotkey to open the search box which is Control + F and in that box typed in Gym, doign that would have taking you to any mention of the word gym on that page. That would have brought you to his most recent update as of moday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doing that took me about 1 minute of my time, and you could have also done that for the amount of time it would have taken to post several questions and waiting to be answered, or as was evident mocked.

Nov 2, 2021
Any tips for fatigue my character easily gets tired ??
There are 3 titles you can get that passively lower how quick you get tired.
- Management Consultant (choose it at the start of new game +)
- Happy life (gained when you enter free mode by beating the game and ending up a slut.
- Bathroom is where the heart is (gained when you use the rest move during the bathroom minigame on level 2 a bunch of times. It's a lot so you have to do this minigame only resting mutiple times). also improves it when equipped.

Another title that reduce fatigue gain is profeshional stripper (complete 20 stripping shifts) when equipped.

One of the rewards when you beat level 4 also gives you improved fatigue gain.

Next best tip is to just not fight anymore when you leave a battle and fatigue is above 20%. Upgrading the bed atleast once also helps a lot in waking up better. if you're going full slut, just masturbate. if you're trying to stay a virgin, only masturbate when the menu shows karryn as "very sexually frustrated" instead of just "sexually frustrated" cause your stats will go to shit and make karryn useless even on easy mode.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone knows way to cheat money? I tried cheat engine but doesnt work
I haven't tried cheating in Karryn personally, but Mtool's game speed toggles worked fine for me in the past. I'd figure its variable edits would work as well.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes