nyanko-sensei

Aug 28, 2022
considering I'd rather rem release the gym as is and just focus on the next game. people not happy with the current state of gym dlc won't be happy with any fixes he might waste time on implementing. if anyone else feels like fixing it, they can always make a mod for it. a thousand pages of gym dlc mentions on this forum just feels like it's an endless troll, one that will go away once the dlc is released proper, I hope.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
considering I'd rather rem release the gym as is and just focus on the next game. people not happy with the current state of gym dlc won't be happy with any fixes he might waste time on implementing. if anyone else feels like fixing it, they can always make a mod for it. a thousand pages of gym dlc mentions on this forum just feels like it's an endless troll, one that will go away once the dlc is released proper, I hope.
Good thing this thread is not the bulk of the team's actual audience.

Pergola

Nov 20, 2017
When i go to Gym DLC, game crash saying not found *png. Any Idea??
After these wonderful answers that help nobody.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's try to solve the missing image problem.

Info: All errors are continuous written to ErrorLog.txt in game directory.
To get only the last problems first delete ErrorLog.txt and then start nw.exe.
After crash read ErrorLog.txt and look if the missing image in the img path as *.rpgmvp exists.
If the img is missing then expand GymDLC.zip again in the correct directory.

This should be a solution for problems with missing *.png images .

Last edited:

Cook234

Apr 25, 2022
hey guys want to re run this game have around 83 titles which plugins have all the title name and any one know how many total titles you can get?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
After these wonderful answers that help nobody.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's try to solve the missing image problem.

Info: All errors are continuous written to ErrorLog.txt in game directory.
To get only the last problems first delete ErrorLog.txt and then start nw.exe.
After crash read ErrorLog.txt and look if the missing image in the img path as *.rpgmvp exists.
If the img is missing then expand GymDLC.zip again in the correct directory.

This should be a solution for problems with missing *.png images .
Yeah, lets keep recommending, downloading and installing an unsupported and broken dlc. I'm sure that will "help" everyone.
What a "wonderful" answer! Totally not a "waste of time".
Btw your copy-paste solution isn't going to fix that buggy mess. But atleast you tried, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hey guys want to re run this game have around 83 titles which plugins have all the title name and any one know how many total titles you can get?
Install peromod or go to steam and check guides section of the game.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes