Namaeasdasa

Jul 7, 2018
I don't have changelog, but I've been following what they do. Some new things: guard defeat scene, level 2 defeat scene, receptionist job. Since level 2 is not subjugated, there is no level 2 job yet

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
The Level 2 defeat and the Guard defeat work fine. Very hot.
The Restore Mind skill causes the game to crash. Not fine.

The receptionist job started out promising but unfortunately crashes whenever your shift ends, sometimes. I've managed to get it to end if you don't have a goblin on you. Also managing your stamina is a bitch. It takes a lot of 148 stamina 'process paperwork' actions to process one person's paperwork. The 'Take Breather' action only restores a piddly amount of stamina. For me it only restored around 120-170 stamina. Meanwhile in the Waitress job the 'Take Breather' action would give me over 400 stamina. Also not helped if you have a goblin on you and you have to spend a lot of stamina to get him off, because if you don't get him off he'll drain your stamina like a leech.

The goblin seems to go away for the entire shift after he cums once. But even then I found myself mostly spamming 'Take Breather' just so I could process paperwork.

EDIT: Nevermind, this all got fixed in the next patch. Take a breather now restores around 400 some stamina and the game doesn't crash anymore.

Last edited:

Cassibryan

Jan 20, 2019

v0.5c.

Changelog

• Fixed a bug with receptionist side job if you ended the battle with paperwork still incomplete
  • Fixed a CG error when Karryn runs out of stamina
  • Fixed a bug at the end of the Level 2 boss fight
  • Fixed a CG issue during the waitress side job
  • Fixed an error caused by using the Restore Mind willpower skill
  • Tinkered with some receptionist side job stuff

Dinner is served

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes