warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Does the receptionist job only have cunnininglings and buttpoke as goblin interactions? also does it take superlong before the goblin does anything for everybody? he just stands there for 10 turns and just waits its quite annoying.

Adx1

Jul 25, 2017
It seems a big disadvantage if you can't save whereever I like. If you have to stop to do something else in the middle of a day - what to do? Keep the game running in order to continue hours later?

Any ideas on that?
The game autosaves every time you transition rooms, so that's not a problem.

Secretary mode apparently allows you to save anywhere too.

Reactions: ray3dave

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Can someone report this bug to their discord? I can't progress anymore. After every battle victory, no matter where, I always get this error message and I can't continue. This is a catastrophic bug, meaning I can't continue the game.

0.5c

Failed to execute 'getimagedata' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2d': value is not of type long

TypeError: Failed to execute 'getImageData' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': Value is not of type 'long'.
Bitmap.getPixel (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/rpg_core.js:1197:30)
Window_VictoryPassives.Window_Base.textColor (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/rpg_windows.js:176:28)
Window_VictoryPassives.Window_Base.textColor (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/Irina_PerformanceUpgrade.js:151:5517)
Window_VictoryPassives.drawActorNewPassives (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyResults.js:929:29)
Window_VictoryPassives.drawItem (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyResults.js:912:10)
Window_VictoryPassives.Window_Selectable.drawAllItems (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1256:18)
Window_VictoryPassives.Window_Selectable.refresh (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1283:14)
Window_VictoryPassives.initialize (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyResults.js:886:10)
new Window_VictoryPassives (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyResults.js:875:21)
Scene_Battle.createVictoryPassives (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyResults.js:624:35)
Same here.

Reactions: The_Seeker4spade

Heo Quay

Jun 7, 2018
bliss time last too many turn in waitress job cause Karryn to orgasm-locked so she cant do anything but breather :confused:
plus the animation is slower than ver 0.4u now my 45 minutes waitress job could take more than 45 minutes in real time :rolleyes:

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Does the receptionist job only have cunnininglings and buttpoke as goblin interactions? also does it take superlong before the goblin does anything for everybody? he just stands there for 10 turns and just waits its quite annoying.
It's a balancing issue. Goblin won't do anything if Karryn's desires aren't high enough besides take off her skirt. Dev should add a tease action that requires no desire to perform.

Disarm

Sep 16, 2017
Slightly disappointing update, especially with the poor optimization/bugs (the optimization, or lack thereof, is pretty brutal.. even on a higher end pc) -- Honestly, I would've rather waited another month to iron everything out.

With that said, Rem stuck to his promise and was apparent they probably ran into scope creep and had to trim it in order to meet the deadline. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that there's a lot more in the near future. Hopefully an optimized hotfix is around the corner.

P.S. the new guard scene in the bedroom is dope.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
It's a balancing issue. Goblin won't do anything if Karryn's desires aren't high enough besides take off her skirt. Dev should add a tease action that requires no desire to perform.
Yeah i figured cause unless the goblin faps yor desire goes up by 1 each turn and it needs like 60 to do something. Also having 40 min option when 1 goblin shows up is also really tedious.

Reactions: Xhin

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
So it's been 6 hours since the v0-5 release and we are already on v0-5c.

Two questions, should I wait some more?
and can I use my v0-4n save on it? (or is one of those games that every new update doesn't support last versions saves)

Jun 25, 2018
Slightly disappointing update, especially with the poor optimization/bugs (the optimization, or lack thereof, is pretty brutal.. even on a higher end pc) -- Honestly, I would've rather waited another month to iron everything out.

With that said, Rem stuck to his promise and was apparent they probably ran into scope creep and had to trim it in order to meet the deadline. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that there's a lot more in the near future. Hopefully an optimized hotfix is around the corner.

P.S. the new guard scene in the bedroom is dope.
It is the smarter play to release it like this and have the fans act as beta testers for the update. Finding bugs/optimizations will go so much quicker with the rapid feedback from fans, rather than two people hoping to track them all down. For version 4, they were slinging out updates multiple times a day and done in a week thanks to all the bug reports.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
So it's been 6 hours since the v0-5 release and we are already on v0-5c.

Two questions, should I wait some more?
and can I use my v0-4n save on it? (or is one of those games that every new update doesn't support last versions saves)
I would wait one or two days, especially if you want to use an older save. There are still a few crash bugs in the current version. If you just want to try out some of the new stuff, then there's no harm I guess. In the past, the updates were savegame compatible. I guess just back them up beforehand ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: sassy_mendigo

Disarm

Sep 16, 2017
It is the smarter play to release it like this and have the fans act as beta testers for the update. Finding bugs/optimizations will go so much quicker with the rapid feedback from fans, rather than two people hoping to track them all down. For version 4, they were slinging out updates multiple times a day and done in a week thanks to all the bug reports.
Gotcha, I wasn't around for the initial release for 0.4, but if that's their approach then that makes sense. I'm happy for more content either way -- the optimization is just a killer for me, so hopefully that's ironed out sooner than later.

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
Well I tried to use my 0.4u save files, work fine, the trick is to play the 0.5 first and then save, then copy your 0.4u save files(the save(number).rpgsave to 0.5.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
uh save works fine, but one silly question, how do you increase the goblin energy, they cum once and fled, even i increased the no of goblin spawns its not good

Peeromast

Jul 30, 2017
And blowjob with fan

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
If you use the jewelry that lowers desire for anal sex and vaginal sex you can get the goblins to fuck Karryn.
All the desire requirements for sex acts are over 100 in the receptionist job. If you want anything to happen you need to use the jewelry that lowers desire requirements.

The receptionist job has three measurements. The first just a general rating that determines how many people show up during Karryn's shift.

Fame determines how many visitors are Karryn's fans. Sometimes they're there to visit, other times they just want to shake Karryn's hand and then leave. If a male fan discovers Karryn doing sex stuff he will instead ask her for sex stuff instead of a hand shake. You increase the fame rating by accepting the request of fans to shake their hand.

Notoriety determines how many perverts show up to bother Karryn. Some are visitors but some can just be there to do stuff to Karryn and then leave. They request things like kissing, touching her boobs, a handjob, or a blowjob. If their first request is accepted they will make a second request a few rounds later. If Karryn doesn't have the necessary desire for the sex act she will only be able to refuse. You raise notoriety by having someone in front of your desk whenever Karryn cums or has a loud sex act performed on her. It will only increase by 1 each shift, so even if you get discovered on a dozen different occasions during one shift it will still only go up by 1.

Right now there doesn't seem a way to manually increase desires so you have to rely on the goblins to raise your desires for you. But even still your mouth and boob desire will go up really slowly unless rng gives it a large bump.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
does anyone else have the issue where the pleasure bar doesn't move? either that or it moves way to slow

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Well, I was really looking forward to the new release, and I know how much I enjoyed the first installment. What I totally forgot about was how annoyingly endless the fights last - especially on the early stages - when Karryn loses the first times and gets sexually molested. It takes far too long to finish these fights, you go through the same stuff literally a over a hundred times (Wait out pleasure) and the bar goes up zero to 1 percent and you are getting desperate to get to 100 percent, just wanting to get this done. It is really needed to have an opportunity to just give up the fight. I am at this very moment trapped in an endless fight since 20 Minutes and the fucking pleasure stat won't go up... I know the game is great, but this is really a BIG downside.

Reactions: LostBR
4.60 star(s) 396 Votes