ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Well, I was really looking forward to the new release, and I know how much I enjoyed the first installment. What I totally forgot about was how annoyingly endless the fights last - especially on the early stages - when Karryn loses the first times and gets sexually molested. It takes far too long to finish these fights, you go through the same stuff literally a over a hundred times (Wait out pleasure) and the bar goes up zero to 1 percent and you are getting desperate to get to 100 percent, just wanting to get this done. It is really needed to have an opportunity to just give up the fight. I am at this very moment trapped in an endless fight since 20 Minutes and the fucking pleasure stat won't go up... I know the game is great, but this is really a BIG downside.

Reactions: LostBR

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well, I was really looking forward to the new release, and I know how much I enjoyed the first installment. What I totally forgot about was how annoyingly endless the fights last - especially on the early stages - when Karryn loses the first times and gets sexually molested. It takes far too long to finish these fights, you go through the same stuff literally a over a hundred times (Wait out pleasure) and the bar goes up zero to 1 percent and you are getting desperate to get to 100 percent, just wanting to get this done. It is really needed to have an opportunity to just give up the fight. I am at this very moment trapped in an endless fight since 20 Minutes and the fucking pleasure stat won't go up... I know the game is great, but this is really a BIG downside.
Are you playing on easy? Just curious because once Stamina reaches 0 for me almost everything does 5-20% pleasure Damage, so it is actually really hard to keep her from cumming once I reach 0 Stamina.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
There is a passive that gets you the option to give up, you only need to lose x times. (probably 5-10)

Devil22

Dec 18, 2018
Tell me, how many new scenes are there, I only found a scene on the second floor in the toilet and the second scene is a loss to the guards when they carry you to your bedroom?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Can someone report this bug to their discord? I can't progress anymore. After every battle victory, no matter where, I always get this error message and I can't continue. This is a catastrophic bug, meaning I can't continue the game.

0.5c

Failed to execute 'getimagedata' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2d': value is not of type long

TypeError: Failed to execute 'getImageData' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': Value is not of type 'long'.
Bitmap.getPixel (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/rpg_core.js:1197:30)
Window_VictoryPassives.Window_Base.textColor (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/rpg_windows.js:176:28)
Window_VictoryPassives.Window_Base.textColor (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/Irina_PerformanceUpgrade.js:151:5517)
Window_VictoryPassives.drawActorNewPassives (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyResults.js:929:29)
Window_VictoryPassives.drawItem (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyResults.js:912:10)
Window_VictoryPassives.Window_Selectable.drawAllItems (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1256:18)
Window_VictoryPassives.Window_Selectable.refresh (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1283:14)
Window_VictoryPassives.initialize (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyResults.js:886:10)
new Window_VictoryPassives (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyResults.js:875:21)
Scene_Battle.createVictoryPassives (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyResults.js:624:35)
Tested around a bit. I think this bug happens, if you would get the Passive for using Flaunt a certain amount of times. So for the time don't use Flaunt until it gets fixed.

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
The new scenes and dialogue are definitely nice as expected. The receptionist job is okay. Trying to stay poised at her job while goblins sexually harass her behind the counter is a nice concept, but hotness-wise it's not nearly as good as the waitress job to me. Maybe I'm just not as interested in a goblin-focused type of thing, which is fine. The gloryhole coming later will probably make up for that.

Too bad the optimization issues are pretty severe, with the huge slowdown for any cut in scene even on my higher end PC. (at least v.5c seems to have stopped the crashes) Other than that, I'd say the changes to how orgasms work is my only real complaint. As another poster said, the bliss effect lasts a really long time now in some cases and it doesn't seem like a good change for stuff like the waitress job. I think it was better before for orgasm bliss to only disable her one turn, provided she doesn't get hit into it again while she's down. Now it's more like.. 3-4 turns in a row which really just drags things. I actualy thought something was bugged at first when I could only do refresh for so many turns during the waitress job.

Not too worried about the issues since they're pretty obvious, so I assume they'll fix them pretty quickly. Hopefully there's enough feedback on orgasms they might consider changing how they work again too.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Did this game receive an update? I see people talking about new content but the thread seems to still be not updated.

Slidercr

May 22, 2018
Did this game receive an update? I see people talking about new content but the thread seems to still be not updated.
Yes download it here:

Mega

v0.5c.

Changelog

• Fixed a bug with receptionist side job if you ended the battle with paperwork still incomplete
  • Fixed a CG error when Karryn runs out of stamina
  • Fixed a bug at the end of the Level 2 boss fight
  • Fixed a CG issue during the waitress side job
  • Fixed an error caused by using the Restore Mind willpower skill
  • Tinkered with some receptionist side job stuff

Dinner is served

Reactions: onepiss21

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
Moving the game to an SSD really helped with the animation slowdown issues. Also, restarting the game once every so often helps a bit too.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes