lampost

Mar 10, 2019
The receptionist job is fun once it starts going, though there are a few things to improve about it.

- Once you actually start sexing perverts there's a chance they can cum on Karryn's shirt, face, or right on her desk. It leaves a splash of cum that is visible for the whole shift. But it's disappointing that no one ever comments on it. It would be nice to have some random visitor call out Karryn for having her whole front stained with cum.

- Fans only ask for a handshake. Nothing even sexual about it, it's just something to keep them in place for a few rounds. Eventually it got so annoying that there were so many fans I started denying handshakes so it wouldn't take up so much of my time. It would be fun to have some variety such as the fans wanting an autograph or to take a picture of a possibly cum stained Karryn.

- The top of Karryn's receptionist outfit remains untouched. I understand Karryn has to remain respectable, but it would be amusing to have a pervert who is groping her breasts perhaps get a bit rough and tear her shirt. Enough tears and Karryn could be doing the receptionist job naked, which would be really nice for fans that want to take a picture.

Danyex10

Apr 29, 2020
is me or he changed the code on Enemys.js because i didn't see Ejaculationstock, i want to the enemies cum twice

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Found a bug I think. The game remembers the last command used even tho the option is turned off in the settings. Cost me some attacks a few times.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
Guys i (think) for how the game lag i have a fix put this on Karryn's Prison v.5c\www\js\plugins

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2019
Unfortunately still on 5b cause I didn't manage to get 5c before it went down....but does anyone know what happens if you use an old save that already cleared the level 2 boss? How do I subjugate level 2 in this case? Just beat everyone? That's gonna be so annoying with how slow the game is right now...

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
Unfortunately still on 5b cause I didn't manage to get 5c before it went down....but does anyone know what happens if you use an old save that already cleared the level 2 boss? How do I subjugate level 2 in this case? Just beat everyone? That's gonna be so annoying with how slow the game is right now...
You can use 0.4u's save on 0.5, and you cant subjugate level 2 yet

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes