HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Small question: How to get kick counter scene in-between battle?

I tried fellow the step in gallery guide but seems I couldn't make it active.

Like what required I needed to have?

I tries light kick with high enough C.desire and P.desire but ended up on cowgirl position instead, or it's depends on random chance as well?
The one problem is you need to be ready for vag sex, but if the enemy goes first, they'll initiate, so she never gets to kick. The other problem is when you start a battle, and you get to go first automatically, you're usually not ready for V sex.
The way I do it is seek out fights with multiple waves. That way, the first wave gets her ready, then on the 2nd and 3rd waves, she can kick on the first round and can't get interrupted.

Reactions: honkuma

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Just arrived here, haven't been here for a few weeks, and before then quite a few months. I hear the gym dlc is out and I also hear it isn't. Few weeks ago somebody yelled at me for asking if it was already out after all those months. So I have to wonder, is it good? I have had a few looks on pictures from people here and doesn't looks like any more than a single type of scene like toilet or strip. I also read that it's laggy, so I'm wondering if it's even worth the download.

Also, whoever keeps "facepalming" and "shaking his head" at people having problems with the game really needs to look where he's at. Last I checked, F95 is exactly the one place where people can bring issues about the game and ask questions and not be expected to read 1.6k pages of posts. Comments and questions about the games is literally one of the few things that keeps internet invader DMCA at bay from this glorious site.

Besides, if 40 people have the same bug, I'm pretty sure 30 people asking the same question is valid on a site like this. But then again, if it isn't out, then what are all those glitches I'm seeing.

Edit. WTH, half the comments say it's out, half the comments say it's not out. I don't even care about the gym dlc that much, or even this game, but I have a big issue with the inconsistency people.
Planned Release Date: Jun 1, 2023
This game plans to unlock in approximately 12 days

-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if they will drop it prior or not on any other platform, I haven't bothered checking their DLsite page. Everyone else that has it or claims to is playing an outdated BETA version that likely is fucking over their game, but they are too stupid to understand that an old outdated BETA will cause issues with an actual frequently updated game. Same with the retards questioning WHY IS MY GAME FROZEN or WHY IS THIS BREAKING WITH GYM DLC INSTALLED.

Also judging from its features, the 5 CGs are lackluster. I believe that was roughly the same in Beta? So I guess they really didn't do much to it, besides maybe hopefully get it working with the current version. So all the dumbasses that already have it, guess what? In a few days you will finally get an actual working version, hurray. The only thing that caught my eye was the 200+ voice lines. Though I wonder if that is actually divided between the speaker variations? (English and Japanese voice right?)

It is what it is. The only good coming out is maybe the actual new voices, besides that I am not really thrilled about the upcoming DLC. But hey, maybe they can finally stop and move on with a new project after it.

Last edited:

Silverbook

Apr 22, 2019
i have been trying, play it "saint" mode, like keep away from sexual thing
but i find it too difficult. and i still at lvl 2
and isn't it hard, to subdue enemies sexual way
i mean, you wont have progress
cuz everytime, after sexual battle
you will immediately move to next day (at least that what happen to me)

is there a way, to progress fight enemies sexually?

shame, there is no guide or walkthrough (is it?)

Silverbook

Apr 22, 2019
How to be defeated? I had been hit till my stamina runs out but nothing happened?
And how to masturbate?
if you want to masturbate, karryn horny percentage need to at least lvl 30 up
i mean, you can see it, from the avatar. that karryn feel aroused

about defeated, idk.
isn't it usually you gonna lose, if the stamina depleted
maybe, you still at early stage?
or use secretary mode?
perhaps some kind of mode or setting is activated?

idk, i still early at the game either.

Ganzel

Jun 14, 2018
i have been trying, play it "saint" mode, like keep away from sexual thing
but i find it too difficult. and i still at lvl 2
and isn't it hard, to subdue enemies sexual way
i mean, you wont have progress
cuz everytime, after sexual battle
you will immediately move to next day (at least that what happen to me)

is there a way, to progress fight enemies sexually?

shame, there is no guide or walkthrough (is it?)
The more you fuck, the more sex skills you unlock, make enemies cum and win is yours. Dont let energy reach 0, learn willpower skill regenerate energy. Sexually is most easy way to win game.

Silverbook

Apr 22, 2019
The more you fuck, the more sex skills you unlock, make enemies cum and win is yours. Dont let energy reach 0, learn willpower skill regenerate energy. Sexually is most easy way to win game.
so i need to lose purposely first?

yeah, thats what i thought
i still at lvl 2, and its quiet impossible
to fight enemies after the slime one
i cant lvl up anymore to.

thanks for the answer btw

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
so i need to lose purposely first?

yeah, thats what i thought
i still at lvl 2, and its quiet impossible
to fight enemies after the slime one
i cant lvl up anymore to.

thanks for the answer btw
If you have trouble after the Slime Room and trying to fight Pure, did you take an Edict for the Thug Problem to weaken Thugs? Because if you don't yeah, that room is extremly hard.

Silverbook

Apr 22, 2019
owh, one more thing
it is still possible to keep virginity
while pursuing, the sexual fight mode?
how to do it.

again, last question (probably)
just make sure
you fight sexually, at the battle mode isn't it?
not after that, when u moved to other place
when u lose.

Silverbook

Apr 22, 2019
If you have trouble after the Slime Room and trying to fight Pure, did you take an Edict for the Thug Problem to weaken Thugs? Because if you don't yeah, that room is extremly hard.
i think i dont, what i did is the opposite.
i activate the labor act so i can gain some income

but, if i activate the weaken thugs one
is it not just gonna back to the default
and, my income gonna lose to.

i think i will go sexual way

thanks for the reply though.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
With the news that the gym DLC will release as it is, I wonder if someone or a group would be bold/crazy enough to make and mod in new things for that and maybe even work on stuff for floor 4. I highly doubt it though.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
With the news that the gym DLC will release as it is, I wonder if someone or a group would be bold/crazy enough to make and mod in new things for that and maybe even work on stuff for floor 4. I highly doubt it though.
We can certainly dream. You'd think the new advances in AI imaging would certainly make this more likely but it hasn't happened yet, and as far as I know the only WIP mod to add new content, the shower mod, has gone completely silent and is probably dead. Big sads.

Nico146

Sep 28, 2021
looks like you installed image replacer instead of sushikun multi pack. i seem to remember that you need to disable or remove image replacer and install multi pack because they are not compatable.
Oh ok thanks for letting me know about that but do you know where I can change karryn outfit? Because the coat hanger to change her outfit is not there for me. I did leave her office and go back and still not there.

Ganzel

Jun 14, 2018
owh, one more thing
it is still possible to keep virginity
while pursuing, the sexual fight mode?
how to do it.

again, last question (probably)
just make sure
you fight sexually, at the battle mode isn't it?
not after that, when u moved to other place
when u lose.
Possible, just keep pussy desire low.
You can fight sexually at the battle mode and after when u moved to other place when u lose, but if you lose in battle day passes. Just win sexually in battles, at the beginning you have low desires, let dudes harass Karryn more, she gain sex passives, later she can initiate sex herself

Silverbook

Apr 22, 2019
Possible, just keep pussy desire low.
You can fight sexually at the battle mode and after when u moved to other place when u lose, but if you lose in battle day passes. Just win sexually in battles, at the beginning you have low desires, let dudes harass Karryn more, she gain sex passives, later she can initiate sex herself
so that how it is, thanks

what i already try.
is u only need to keep the cock, pussy, and butt desire low
so there will be no sex, and karryn
can still be virgin

altough, is anal sex count? when losing virginity

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes