Burly

Jan 26, 2019
I need help i use save editor for put money but i cant used for edict point anyone know how to do it??

Last edited:

Nico146

Sep 28, 2021
Hey I download the mods and install with Vortex but nothing happened. I download the clothes for Karryn but I can't change her outfit. Am I missing something?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hey I download the mods and install with Vortex but nothing happened. I download the clothes for Karryn but I can't change her outfit. Am I missing something?
Which specific mods did you install? IIRC the main one that allows different outfits requires you to buy them via edicts before you can change to them.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Just arrived here, haven't been here for a few weeks, and before then quite a few months. I hear the gym dlc is out and I also hear it isn't. Few weeks ago somebody yelled at me for asking if it was already out after all those months. So I have to wonder, is it good? I have had a few looks on pictures from people here and doesn't looks like any more than a single type of scene like toilet or strip. I also read that it's laggy, so I'm wondering if it's even worth the download.

Also, whoever keeps "facepalming" and "shaking his head" at people having problems with the game really needs to look where he's at. Last I checked, F95 is exactly the one place where people can bring issues about the game and ask questions and not be expected to read 1.6k pages of posts. Comments and questions about the games is literally one of the few things that keeps internet invader DMCA at bay from this glorious site.

Besides, if 40 people have the same bug, I'm pretty sure 30 people asking the same question is valid on a site like this. But then again, if it isn't out, then what are all those glitches I'm seeing.

Edit. WTH, half the comments say it's out, half the comments say it's not out. I don't even care about the gym dlc that much, or even this game, but I have a big issue with the inconsistency people.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Just arrived here, haven't been here for a few weeks, and before then quite a few months. I hear the gym dlc is out and I also hear it isn't. Few weeks ago somebody yelled at me for asking if it was already out after all those months. So I have to wonder, is it good? I have had a few looks on pictures from people here and doesn't looks like any more than a single type of scene like toilet or strip. I also read that it's laggy, so I'm wondering if it's even worth the download.

Also, whoever keeps "facepalming" and "shaking his head" at people having problems with the game really needs to look where he's at. Last I checked, F95 is exactly the one place where people can bring issues about the game and ask questions and not be expected to read 1.6k pages of posts. Comments and questions about the games is literally one of the few things that keeps internet invader DMCA at bay from this glorious site.

Besides, if 40 people have the same bug, I'm pretty sure 30 people asking the same question is valid on a site like this. But then again, if it isn't out, then what are all those glitches I'm seeing.

Edit. WTH, half the comments say it's out, half the comments say it's not out. I don't even care about the gym dlc that much, or even this game, but I have a big issue with the inconsistency people.
The TLDR then...

The beta of the gym DLC was release, but had many bugs. There has never been an official release that works.

Some people claim to have been able to fix it, but I personally have run into issues when using some of their versions.

What happens is that someone finds some version of the gym DLC, "fixed" or not, then shows up to ask questions when it breaks. IF they had done any critical thinking or used the search function of the thread they'd easily find the same answers given every time someone asks the same questions about the gym DLC. The facepalms exc are a result of the people who see the same questions asked constantly in the thread.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Just arrived here, haven't been here for a few weeks, and before then quite a few months. I hear the gym dlc is out. Few weeks ago somebody yelled at me for asking if it was already out after all those months. So I have to ask, is it good? I have had a few looks on pictures from people here and doesn't looks like any more than a single type of scene like toilet or strip. I also read that it's laggy, so I'm wondering if it's even worth the download.
No, it is not worth the download.

Problem isn't about questions. Problem is no one fucking reads or uses the search bar. Questions about ccmod(is it updated for x.y.z version yet?) and gym dlc(guys help me pls xyz.png missing error) has been asked waaaaaaaaay too many times in this thread, sometimes multiple times in the same page. Even if someone answers, another person comes and asks the very same question again in the same page or the next page. This thread is 1.6k pages because of this. Delete all the duplicate questions and I believe it can go down to 500 pages.

Hell, you think gym dlc is out because of this problem. It isn't out yet, there was a very buggy test version of it that got out of hand because once again, people didn't fucking read(including you), to learn it was not fully released yet. It was a test version with lots of bugs.

Besides, if 40 people have the same bug, I'm pretty sure 30 people asking the same question is valid
"I've killed 30 people but that's ok because there are other serial killers just like me!"

on a site like this.
What site do you think are you on? Official customer service for pirates? Tech support? Who the hell cares if your game is crashing? And unlike some others, developer of this game isn't even here.

Last edited:

joeyjoe69

Jan 22, 2021
Step by step: how to dye your hair at home
  1. Perform A Skin Test. Plan ahead, since this step needs to happen at least 48 hours before you dye your hair. ...
  2. Prep Your Area. For best results, apply your dye on dry, unwashed hair. ...
  3. Dye Away. For full head application: ...
  4. Rinse And Condition.
How to dye hair in game lol

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Small question: How to get kick counter scene in-between battle?

I tried fellow the step in gallery guide but seems I couldn't make it active.

Like what required I needed to have?

I tries light kick with high enough C.desire and P.desire but ended up on cowgirl position instead, or it's depends on random chance as well?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes