Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Where the hell are these retardspeople even getting gym dlc from? I don't see that broken pos dlc in op.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Where the hell are these retardspeople even getting gym dlc from? I don't see that broken pos dlc in op.
The search function only works when you need to download the gym dlc, don't you know...

Getting it to work, or reading up on why it doesn't, it doesn't work like that.

Reactions: Eprofesy

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
EVERYONE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS !!!! you will break your game. please just wait for rem to actually release the gym dlc. i posted his latest update a few days ago and he adresses gym content.
There's no use, the coom brain is too strong. Give up, then point and laugh at the morons who come here crying that their game is bust.

pretty excited for the new update hoping it they will add more monster or new thins like for the shower in the third level
Not even remotely going to happen so if you don't want to be let down abandon those hopes immediately.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
I need help with the receptionist notoriety how do i increase the number? i dont care if its by cheating or not i just wanna know how

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I need help with the receptionist notoriety how do i increase the number? i dont care if its by cheating or not i just wanna know how
1. Get a line of males at counter without greeting.
2. Have goblin violate Karryn.
3. If you see a cloud with two or three !! marks then you know you profitted.

No need to keep having goblins molest her(or I guess you can if you just want her violated.) At that point the person in front of desk with multiple !!! marks should molest her and the ones behind him should trigger too if lucky while he is doing, said molesting.

Enjoy. Now you have a line/train of guys going up to molest Karryn. Better yet, if more show up, try to call them to to come on up and join in the fun.

Pat yourself on the back for farming notoriety through shameless behavior.

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
Taken from

Translated with ChatGPT (sentence structure/format is a little unusual)
Karryn's Prison Production Diary 156 - Gym DLC Release Date Confirmed!!

We update information about "Karryn's Prison" every Tuesday! (Recently, updates have been irregular). We apologize for the wait. Regarding the Gym DLC, we have decided to release it around next month.

Rem also had various concerns, but in the end, we have decided to release it without any significant changes or additions from the early access version.

To everyone who has been eagerly waiting for the transition from the early access version to the full release, we apologize! While we still feel like we could have done something new, Rem also thinks it was a good decision.

For those who haven't been following the previous articles, let me briefly explain!
Firstly, the Gym DLC was completed in November last year. After its completion, we proudly released the early access version to those on the paid plan. It received a favorable response from Japanese users, but we received various specific complaints and feedback from overseas users. In response to those opinions, Sachinama and Rem decided, "If that's the case, we should improve it properly (However, little did Rem know that it would become a major hindrance...) To make the desired changes and additions that overseas users are looking for in Karryn's Prison-like systems, Rem went through a lot of deliberation. It was Rem's responsibility to handle Karryn's Prison systems.

In the meantime, we released the Stray Pubes DLC to fill the gap. (In the end, it was well-received, so it was a good decision to create it.) Rem also added a synchronization system with adult products from Lovense.

Afterward, Rem traveled from America to Japan where Sachinama was, to refresh and then return home. But still... it was impossible to make changes to a work that was already considered "complete"... So, there was no point in worrying anymore. We had to release it! Sachinama also kept pushing Rem's back multiple times in that way.

However, honestly, I feel a great sense of responsibility. I deeply regret not being able to tell Rem back then, "No, it's already complete, so let's release it without worrying." Sachinama had a part of him that believed too much in Rem's talent. It was like saying, "This person will surely make it work somehow!!" (Well, Rem felt the same way about Sachinama from Rem's perspective...)

So, we'll do what's possible, without forcing the impossible! Let's steadily move forward with that mindset! These days, I want to live with that kind of attitude as much as possible...!

I think I learned a lot from this experience!! We are grateful to everyone who played the early access version and provided feedback.

Last edited:

Aizenbaka

Jun 24, 2020
Facing this issue in gym buttons/options shows up but karryns nowhere to be seen
How to install the DLC "GYM" + my FULL SAVE in attachment :

Well, I will try to answer as precisely as possible the recurring questions, knowing that the answers have also multiplied.

To use the DLC, download it AND the game in its latest version on page 1 of this thread :
View attachment 2163540
Once unzipped place the "www" file of the GYM DLC in the game directory, when asked, accept to replace the files. I'm talking about a basic copy/paste, nothing more and nothing less.
View attachment 2163545
I also place a backup of my game (fullsave with great progress on activities).
Unzip the "save" file and place it in the "www" directory of the game :
View attachment 2163549
Using this save you don't have to do anything else but launch the DLC activity, the character should be in the gym.

View attachment 2163552
Interact with the statue and enjoy.
View attachment 2163555

If you like it, please buy "Karryn's Prison" to give more money to the developers and hope for more DLC

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik and zoomies

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Taken from . IDK why the dev's main blog is not creditted, but the less active twitter account is

Translated with ChatGPT (sentence structure/format is a little unusual)
In short: We don't know what we're doing and that's why we will release gym dlc as is.
Also, they think stray pubes dlc was well received(globally?) and japanese people apparently liked the broken gym dlc:ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes