ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
I would like to mention that the Doctors office is unavailable as it says you cant enter since you are not injured
Do you mean the Infirmary? It's never open. It doesn't say you can't come in because you're not injured, only that you don't need it now.

I wonder what was originally envisioned here.

Kosaka_Onodera

Mar 9, 2019
What causes night time and how do I avoid it? I am not making progress in any of the side games because as soon as I do one of them, or clear out a level of recidivists, it's night time, and Karryn has to fuck her way back to her room and sleep to move on, in which time I've lost progress on the games I didn't play. I have MVCheat and CC_Mod and don't mind making adjustsments to either it if that's what it takes. I don't even mind making changes to the code in www/js, though I would prefer not to.
You can change settings via CC_Config. CCMod_exhibitionist_nightModePoints_clothingMult and CCMod_exhibitionist_nightModePoints_cumMult if you just want to change how many points you get for certain conditions CCMod_exhibitionist_nightModePoints_requiredAmt if you just want to increase the maximum amount to enter a state. To turn off the night mode, you can simply write a large number (For example, 50)
1683908751999.png

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
I'm curious about those doors in floor 3 where Karryn is just like "my senses tell me that's not the right direction" and then never lets me in. My best guess is that floor 3 is just a bit unfinished, but I just wanted to check to see if anyone knows if there's a secret that unlocks those rooms or anything.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm curious about those doors in floor 3 where Karryn is just like "my senses tell me that's not the right direction" and then never lets me in. My best guess is that floor 3 is just a bit unfinished, but I just wanted to check to see if anyone knows if there's a secret that unlocks those rooms or anything.
No, those doors are just there to allow for more of the prison to "exist" without having to put empty rooms there. No secrets or anything.

Reactions: ScrollPast

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
What causes night time and how do I avoid it? I am not making progress in any of the side games because as soon as I do one of them, or clear out a level of recidivists, it's night time, and Karryn has to fuck her way back to her room and sleep to move on, in which time I've lost progress on the games I didn't play. I have MVCheat and CC_Mod and don't mind making adjustsments to either it if that's what it takes. I don't even mind making changes to the code in www/js, though I would prefer not to.
From my experience, I think nighttime happens when Karryn gets persistent damage to her clothes. When she exits a battle she normally fixes her clothes, but sometimes she won't and this chance can increase depending on your passives. So I think you can reduce nighttime occurrence by making sure she keeps her clothes on during battles. I'm not sure about all the nuances to this mechanic tho.

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
No, those doors are just there to allow for more of the prison to "exist" without having to put empty rooms there. No secrets or anything.
I see, if that was the purpose of the doors I think slightly more descriptive flavor text would make it clear whats going on. Something like "Just an empty closet, no reason to go in there." instead of being so vague. Oh well, thanks for the info.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
you can edit all the sex skills in data/enemies. the number for each skill can be found in remcombat js. i am pretty sure this is covered in the mods by mamaboiii listed in the first post
I looked in data/enemies and in remcombat js but I don't really understand what to change.. :unsure:
So is it possible to show me a little how to proceed please? :giggle:

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
You can change settings via CC_Config. CCMod_exhibitionist_nightModePoints_clothingMult and CCMod_exhibitionist_nightModePoints_cumMult if you just want to change how many points you get for certain conditions CCMod_exhibitionist_nightModePoints_requiredAmt if you just want to increase the maximum amount to enter a state. To turn off the night mode, you can simply write a large number (For example, 50)
Thanks so much! Just what I wanted.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
sorry if this has been answered before but did the shower mode get abandoned? I was on cyberloafcat subscribe star and saw that he hasn't posted anything new since november last year. Anyone know something?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I looked in data/enemies and in remcombat js but I don't really understand what to change.. :unsure:
So is it possible to show me a little how to proceed please? :giggle:
you need to find the number for the sex skill in you want in remcombat.js, it is number 1600 something ( i think it starts around line 740) and add that or replace that skill in data-enemies with the number of the skill you want. if you look around in remcombat you can also choose ejaculation locations and petting skills etc.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: when will they start a NEW GAME!!!! :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Well, considering how much stress Remtairy went through with juggling the Gym DLC and lapse of time....

Just imagine the amount of stress they would now have to deal with in making a new game that exceeds Karryn Prison? I doubt it is possible. Melty Quest was ok, but let's be honest. It doesn't hold a candle to KP.

A new game would be nice, but let us be realistic. I don't have any expectations of it being near what KP was unless they go a similar route of copy and paste.

And I won't go as far as some people claiming KP was the Greatest Hentai Game out there. It brought something different to the table and new compared to other hentai games(unless some people know of a similar approach in 'management,''battle-fuck,' and other elements before KP.) That is why you also see devs coming out copying KP ideas such as Love Space and Saria Reclaim. Not saying that is a bad thing either, I mean look at all the visual novels/eroges and then the sex stimulators, they had to start somewhere. That was the bar KP had set. So I honestly doubt the devs will create a similar bar on the scale of being good for originality and if they do somehow, well hats off to them.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
no secrets, most likely an idea from the dev that got scratched at the end.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
After floor 2 the game feels pretty rushed

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes