Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
In short: '' I've been brainstorming for the past 6 months and decided that the players are too narrow minded, gym DLC was a masterpiece all along. Oh...also my health...''
It's even more funny. One dev promised to do new version then kicked other dev saying "do it".
Other dev is the one who thought that it is already complete so wasn't sure what to do and did other things all that time.

Is there any mods that allow Karyn to be completely nude and 'tweak' the difficult?
He can be nude in the base game already under some condition and you can tweak the difficulty throught edicts.

Reactions: Juliop

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
What causes night time and how do I avoid it? I am not making progress in any of the side games because as soon as I do one of them, or clear out a level of recidivists, it's night time, and Karryn has to fuck her way back to her room and sleep to move on, in which time I've lost progress on the games I didn't play. I have MVCheat and CC_Mod and don't mind making adjustsments to either it if that's what it takes. I don't even mind making changes to the code in www/js, though I would prefer not to.

mickmac

Apr 11, 2020
What causes night time and how do I avoid it? I am not making progress in any of the side games because as soon as I do one of them, or clear out a level of recidivists, it's night time, and Karryn has to fuck her way back to her room and sleep to move on, in which time I've lost progress on the games I didn't play. I have MVCheat and CC_Mod and don't mind making adjustsments to either it if that's what it takes. I don't even mind making changes to the code in www/js, though I would prefer not to.
i think "night time" is just caused by being in a lewd state with cum on you or parts of your clothing missing

M.Bison94

Oct 14, 2017
After these wonderful answers that help nobody.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's try to solve the missing image problem.

Info: All errors are continuous written to ErrorLog.txt in game directory.
To get only the last problems first delete ErrorLog.txt and then start nw.exe.
After crash read ErrorLog.txt and look if the missing image in the img path as *.rpgmvp exists.
If the img is missing then expand GymDLC.zip again in the correct directory.

This should be a solution for problems with missing *.png images .
Solved, the solution is download the full version and the dlc, after ONLY paste the on original folder the IMG and AUDIO, and all works correctly

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes