NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a way to download just the DLC? I own the game on steam but can't buy the DLC because of country restrictions

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
Happy that dlc is finally out. Just wished they added something to compensate for the long delay instead of just releasing it as is :(

Reactions: RedAISkye

blahblah81430

Dec 30, 2017
how can i actually get to the gym to access the DLC stuff? It's been a while since I played so i don't remember where anything is.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
The fact that Karryn can't get on top and actually fuck somebody while their on the bench is just another shitty Japanese trope rearing it's ugly head in this game. Can't have the woman looking dominant no matter what. Just like we can't have anybody giving her a rimjob but she can toss salads like a vegan chef and eat smegma like its ice cream.
found a soy milk drinking redditor. bet you love to watch your wife get pounded by Tyrone.

circuit

May 17, 2017
As you progress the requirements for when sex attacks get used lower a lot. You also gain the ability to raise your sexual parameters later.
I know how the progression works I'm asking if theres a way to get the enemies to do more lewd things right off the bat without increasing corruption and stats

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes