Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I know how the progression works I'm asking if theres a way to get the enemies to do more lewd things right off the bat without increasing corruption and stats
Probably. The whole system isn't encrypted, you can easily edit it all right there, if you're good with logic. The problem is to find what numbers and lines respond to what, but usually Rem's code isn't difficult to understand. If no one will have an answer then your best bet would be to search there by yourself, and lower base desire requirements for harassment and further stuff. But if you want it legit then your only way is to do this through accessories, as was said.
1685731521753.png

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
And you like looking at dicks more than having a good view of a woman's body when she's riding one. STFU

View attachment 2670204

View attachment 2670205

There's no reason why these should be the only options here. This game is so centered around pleasuring men that it's damn near yaoi.
I mean, a normal person does not identify with Karryn. If your first thought when playing this game is when karryn sucks a cock = you suck a cock... well buddy I have some news for you.

aksfysal

Feb 16, 2018
I hope someone answers my question . How is this game played ? No I didn't mean how to play .I meant How to play most efficiently (More fap scenes) . When I lost to prisoners(purposefully) Game didn't progressed much When I didn't lost to prisoners Game progressed but there isn't any rewards !
please help me

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys,

Im a bit lost here.

Shouldn't the save file be located here >>Karryns_Prison_v1.2.3.7_FULL\Karryn's Prison\www??

There is no safe folder. even when I created a new save.
Tried to import from my old version by pasting the save folder in that location but no joy.

Any info is more than I have at the moment.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game yes i do get mad because i think you should be able to play through just once with out to many sex scene's are none if that is even able to. but that's just me i like her looks and the strong woman type lol.

Jan 31, 2018
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.3.7 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
do the shared mods especially the ccmod work with the updated game?

Last edited:
Reactions: UgandaBoi

M.Bison94

Oct 14, 2017
For people who ask for a save file, that's my saves, I have multiples saves with a lot reputation at bar, gym, strip club and reception.
SAVE1 - Full game only needs to kill the final boss (U can if u like to see the end)
SAVE2 - All unlocks until 4th floor.
SAVE5- NG+ all unlocks
SAVE-6/8/9 - Nothing important just tries to bet the game virgin xD

Krefmatro

Dec 17, 2019
I mean, a normal person does not identify with Karryn. If your first thought when playing this game is when karryn sucks a cock = you suck a cock... well buddy I have some news for you.
So if you find it more important that the guy gets off...would you enjoy it more if karryn also would be a man and both get off?

• Haha
Reactions: JonkoSlunko

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
you lot are ungrateful bastard
I'm grateful for the new different voicelines.

Otherwise Gym content is a pile of dogshit. That is a hard fact and the proof of the matter is it is the SAME as BETA for those of us that played it along with the doofuses that kept jailbreaking their game to play outdated Beta(congrats, now the game is uptodate with the same content, hurray.)

The only thing they did was probably(very questionable here) added other new dialouges which I seen some differences like in waitress job with different voiceovers. I think she also had some move voiceovers but beta also had those.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Reminder that the prison has a First Aid Station for obvious Nurse content.
That isn't going to happen. It also has other possible content like Library for Librarian. Shop for Shopkeeper. Maybe some type of Cheerleader or Sports coach for floor 4 or swimming instructor.

Hell. Rem could of just did a SIDEJOB DLC and added a lot more content. Honestly, it would had been a better approach then just the GYM(Gloryhole) that we got.

At least THAT way, even if some content sucked(GYM) there could of been other jobs that allowed corruption in the mix.

But hey, game is basically done now soooo. Heres hopefully to whatever next project they do. (Less they seriously backpedal to KP to milk it EA style with more DLCs.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLord98

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
:unsure:interesting , how much endurance you've got?. I only made it to 290-299% pleasure with 165 endurance...:confused:
Endurance is irrelevant when it comes to resist Orgasms. It is about Mind, since it is a Willpower Skill.

A new personal best. What's the highest you've ever gotten the pleasure meter without an orgasm?
Been a while but I believe I had over 500% at some point.

Reactions: ArAyAiBoy

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
For people who ask for a save file, that's my saves, I have multiples saves with a lot reputation at bar, gym, strip club and reception.
SAVE1 - Full game only needs to kill the final boss (U can if u like to see the end)
SAVE2 - All unlocks until 4th floor.
SAVE5- NG+ all unlocks
SAVE-6/8/9 - Nothing important just tries to bet the game virgin xD
Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes