boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Since I play a pure Karryn I might test it from here and decide if I want to buy it. Otherwise I'll pretend the Gym DLC doesn't exist. Still bummed lvl 4 has no edicts, especially for werewolves. Hopefully modders give that floor some love.

-Someone said there was new voice lines (since the beta). Only new in the gym or in the rest of the prison?
-Any stat bonus working the gym without lewding?

Reactions: LDV

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Since I play a pure Karryn I might test it from here and decide if I want to buy it. Otherwise I'll pretend the Gym DLC doesn't exist. Still bummed lvl 4 has no edicts, especially for werewolves. Hopefully modders give that floor some love.

-Someone said there was new voice lines (since the beta). Only new in the gym or in the rest of the prison?
-Any stat bonus working the gym without lewding?
There are new voicelines.
Most of the moves she didn't have lines for have them. But those were also in beta that I remember. Defensive Stance, Cautious Stance, That Lady and whatever other stance. Pretty sure they all have lines, but again those were in beta.

The Waitress sidejob has a few new voicelines from pure to corrupt from what I can tell.
Receptionist - Don't think any change, can't really tell.
Stripper - Maybe?
GH - Really unsure here.

I noticed waitress ones cause that was main sidejob I did a lot and I don't remember some of those lines she said. When fixing her clothes or flashing people. She may have few others, I think she also has a defeat cg new line about getting drunk.

Reactions: boobmanlord

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to make those small animations loop indefinitely in the new version of the game? The tweak I've been using seems to be outdated because dev changed the code and I don't understand it enough to change it myself. I've tried something but it gave me an error :oops:
It is still working and there's no changes to it.

You sure you installed the mod and overwrote it correctly?

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I believe Remitary got tired of the game, this is proof with the 4th floor as there was nothing ever there. Visually there were things, but 4th floor was a dead floor. Though I am sure some could argue 'that it was basically end game,' floor. Because after that you had the final showdown, but you were never in any rush to do it at the same token.
I sort of get where you're coming from, because the last floor does have relatively less content when you consider it doesn't have an entire unique mini-game like other floors. But also keep in mind, every time another income mini-game gets introduced the entire economy and balance of the game has to factor in those changes, if I was Remtairy in that situation I'd also be sick-to-death of doing economy overhauls for new mechanics, and not just that, but if you work on something long enough, the fatigue can actually blind you to critical errors in balancing, especially for a game made to accommodate different builds.

I think it's fair to get a certain distance in a small team, and decide you've had enough of development with this idea, and tie a bow or knot on it and move on to the next project. I think I mentioned earlier on in the thread quite some time ago, that I'm also excited to see what their next thing is, because they've mentioned wanting to do different things and never stay stagnant. That mentality that maybe has them bored of working on KP, might be the same kind of energy that made KP innovative to begin with. I'm sure there are talented modders who might have ideas to fill in the blanks or try overhaul the experience, if not, there's always the next project from Rem.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
How are people still trying to cope and coming up with excuses for the unfinished content? The content was there, it was supposed to be added to the game later, it never was, game got slapped with a "Completed" tag even though it is UNFINISHED. This shit happens constantly but for this guy you're all doing mental gymnastics to try and justify it.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Love this game to death, best hgame out there, but this gym thing is very underwhelming.
I hope dev remember that endless love and updates can bring endless fruits like seen with games Don't Starve, Stardew Valley, Terraria etc. Keep working on that magnum opus bro.

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
First of all the game is pretty much complete. Everything roadmapped has been done, if you consider that "doing nothing" or "leaving a game unfinished" i dunno what to say.

Second of all it's not one guy, that money also goes to sachi, the (extremely talented) artist.

\Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins Is your friend. Specifically RemtairyKarrynTrainer and RemtairyEnemy
is that a program or something. if thats the link to were the files are im fucked i dont know shit about codeing and it seems forums are alergic to giveing lessons.

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
How are people still trying to cope and coming up with excuses for the unfinished content? The content was there, it was supposed to be added to the game later, it never was, game got slapped with a "Completed" tag even though it is UNFINISHED. This shit happens constantly but for this guy you're all doing mental gymnastics to try and justify it.

listen bro people are happy with the product they gotr let it go you cant force peeps to have your princples and moral standerds.

Reactions: Kingdomless

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019

Im still pissed about the devs just cutting out the Dogeza ability, it would have been poggers to have total submission for a masochist run.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Im still pissed about the devs just cutting out the Dogeza ability, it would have been poggers to have total submission for a masochist run.
You say cut out, like it was ever discussed or promised. It's just a leftover file people found. Clearly they thought about using it, and either didn't like it and gave up or just spent their time on something else.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
can i use save from previous version save?
Try dragging all the save files into updated version folder? Or drag the whole save folder over where updated version save folder should be?

I think you need the global file to with whatever saves you trying to copy, otherwise it won't work for some reason since the save files read off the global save.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Right? With how open js files are you'd think there will be a lot of mods. Well, i guess that IS a lot, by hentai games standards. I didn't try it yet myself, but i wonder if you can decrypt the entire game and edit it freely through rpg maker? If that's the case, man that would be easy to add stuff. Photoshop isn't that hard either, which would've allowed to bend some original Rem's sprites to your will.

I wonder what that is - do i underestimate how hard it is to mod the rpg maker game, or do people overestimate it and don't even try, even when they have fun ideas?

Reactions: boobmanlord

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look it's a game you play the people in it the scene's are not you it's the person in the game. i play for the scene's and to jack off because the chicks look hot. then there are games where the guy's have there way but i don't let it get to me because it's a game not real.

• Sad
Reactions: Campfire84
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes