Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Figured, then maybe it's better to go Hard (prisoner) mode for sex actions? The challenge will be great and I'll probably lose a lot of fights until she can win through sex skills (if there is such a thing), don't know if it's possible to win the game doing it
Play on Normal first. Test it out. I only play on Prisoner Mode and the game is fun for me. Also yes you can win via Sex but you should plan for that or else you will end up with a lot of Stats that are useless for a Slut build.

coreh

Mar 22, 2019
What is some actually good combat build? I played this year ago and never managed to get past the enemies in second floor just after first encounter with slimes.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Well at least now people can calm down about the gym dlc lol, I played the mini game and see everything wrong with it, her outfit is rather on the dull cliche side, she could of wore a tennis outfit instead with skirt, I think they should of had that and teacher mini game teaching a classroom full of goblins and dwarves or something variety of prisoners, when you complete the game you should be able to customize your preferences with whatever you want for each mini game, then they could of had brothel mini game too, where you can get paid lots of money for performing all the sex acts the game has to offer with whatever your preference is, skill level, corruption and erotic status, not having to do exactly everything but the outfits would be subject to choice as well for all the mini games.

The fact your forced into a specific outfit is rather limited. eg/ the gym trainer above. Or being able to select silver hair colour, or maybe customize your own hair colour, so in the end basically any mini game you choose you should get a variety of outfits to wear, and when you get a certain level of corruption or erotic status to let you choose how to wear each and every outfit in game, with half naked, seductive wearing, and torn clothing, in battle, outside of battle, and in mini games.

The outfit choice would be quite vast, maybe 12 or so, ranging from stripper, bikini, teacher, tennis outfit, lingerie, traditional dancing stripper outfit, different skirts to match different tops, different swimsuits, I dunno about you lads and ladies but I prefer the choice before certain events in games. Lastly think we should have gotten a choice on the size of breasts on the title screen or in game menu, I know its a lot of extra work but having the breast size choice as well to cater to every individuals preferences would have been really hot.

Currently your masturbating in a mandatory fashion with this game, that means the game is forcing you to masturbate one way or the highway lol.

Last edited:

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
The outfit choice would be quite vast, maybe 12 or so, ranging from stripper, bikini, teacher, tennis outfit, lingerie, traditional dancing stripper outfit, different skirts to match different tops, different swimsuits, I dunno about you lads and ladies but I prefer the choice before certain events in games. Lastly think we should have gotten a choice on the size of breasts on the title screen or in game menu, I know its a lot of extra work but having the breast size choice as well to cater to every individuals preferences would have been really hot.
Bro you are insane. This isn't some 3dcg game where you can just throw clothes on someone at will. The art for everything has to be made. Yes the game uses layering so not everything has to be redone, but even just her default dress is drawn over a hundred different times for different poses. Which isn't limited to her attacking, being attacked, all standing poses, sex poses. Then you would need like x5 for all various states of the clothing being displaced. And then if you want different breast sizes multiple ALL existing bust and clothing images. It's just never going to happen. Even 1 or 2 is a giant pain in the ass to do.

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
How do you trigger sexual events in the gym? I keep observing and giving advice but nothing slightly sexual happens... (I read it might be caused by my slut level, which is currently at 421, but I'm not sure).

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How do you trigger sexual events in the gym? I keep observing and giving advice but nothing slightly sexual happens... (I read it might be caused by my slut level, which is currently at 421, but I'm not sure).
You need to use Sex Skills. Nothing will happen on it's own. Everything is Player driven just like Glory Hole Sidejob.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Bro you are insane. This isn't some 3dcg game where you can just throw clothes on someone at will. The art for everything has to be made. Yes the game uses layering so not everything has to be redone, but even just her default dress is drawn over a hundred different times for different poses. Which isn't limited to her attacking, being attacked, all standing poses, sex poses. Then you would need like x5 for all various states of the clothing being displaced. And then if you want different breast sizes multiple ALL existing bust and clothing images. It's just never going to happen. Even 1 or 2 is a giant pain in the ass to do.
aww come on m8 you know it's possible, it's a lot of work, I'm not saying it's easy and it will take a long time, but that kinda game would just be some epic one, that may just be the best in the world, if a company could pull that off that is.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You need to get the gym reputation up to a certain number. I think the sex skill show up at 5. Also, different color outfits show up every 3 reputation.

• Angry
Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
You need to get the gym reputation up to a certain number. I think the sex skill show up at 5. Also, different color outfits show up every 3 reputation.
I have it at 18 ( I change it through the "jsTrainer" code) and doesnt appear the sex skills

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there a cheat I can use to change the reputation? Or can I change a line of code to increase it?
Open RemtairyKarrynTrainer.js with notepad or notepad++ and find this code line:
if(this._trainerBattle_gymGoerSatisfaction > 0)
Directly under it there should be a line that reads let addRep = 1; , change 1 to whatever you want, for example 10. This should give you 10 reputation instead of 1 for every successfull training session.

I have it at 18 ( I change it through the "jsTrainer" code) and doesnt appear the sex skills
You need to unlock sex skills outside of the gym to be able to use them in the gym. They won't appear if you haven't unlocked them yet.

Agnes Fan

Jan 26, 2023
Estava pensando em tentar criar variações para a calcinha da karryn, alguém sabe como posso ver as imagens na pasta do jogo?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Estava pensando em tentar criar variações para a calcinha da karryn, alguém sabe como posso ver as imagens na pasta do jogo?
Gotta type in English. Use deepL or something if you can't. Anyway, to mod different variants for poses, you still need to change a lot more than that, so it is not as simple as just using any art editing software. You also need to change some code for it.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I'm not sure if these will be of any help. I'm not exactly a programmer but there is this function code in RemtairyEnemy.js:
Game_Enemy.prototype.checkIfStillErectedWhileInPose = function()
It has a comment line above that says "Now currently being called in post internal ejaculation". It seems to be calling the functions responsible for delaying pulling out after the internal ejaculation, take a look at it.
Also check out these two functions in RemtairyBattleManager.js:
BattleManager.pullOutAllEnemies = function()
BattleManager.pullOutEnemy = function(enemy)
I suppose you'll find what you're looking for in these two functions above. I'm guessing the code you need to change is most likely actor.setAllowTachieUpdate(false); but that's just my unedicated guess. Anyway, I was wondering the same thing for quite some time. If you manage to do it, feel free to share how you did it.
That change was made around the 0.9 version. Before that, it would show the standing battle pic, then the creampie cut-in, and a couple of us on the Discord pointed out that it looked kind of silly. I don't know why he made it last to the end of the round, I just figured something in the code made that the easier way to go.
so far no luck. everything i try either does nothing or crashes the game. i'm still trying and will keep you posted. any other suggestions are welcome.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Just realized the cheat menu modification for MV games is incompatible with mods (both edits the main JS file to reference different locations/variables for PluginManager) Any idea how to make them compatible, or a version of the cheat menu modification that is compatible?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Just realized the cheat menu modification for MV games is incompatible with mods (both edits the main JS file to reference different locations/variables for PluginManager) Any idea how to make them compatible, or a version of the cheat menu modification that is compatible?
Nope, it is compatible as you can , you can download it from .

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes