hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
Could someone upload up to v1.2.4.2? v1.2.4.0 did this: "Fixed an image issue with blowjob CGs during the Toilet Side Activity when using the Stray Pubes DLC to change Karryn's hair color."
And v1.2.4.1's changelog includes this: "Corrected one of the English audio file in the Gym Trainer Side Job DLC."

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
Could someone upload up to v1.2.4.2? v1.2.4.0 did this: "Fixed an image issue with blowjob CGs during the Toilet Side Activity when using the Stray Pubes DLC to change Karryn's hair color."
And v1.2.4.1's changelog includes this: "Corrected one of the English audio file in the Gym Trainer Side Job DLC."
v1.2.3.8 - June 2nd 2023
  • Fixed the voice lines for Secretary Stance, Lady Stance and Pleasure Stance not being sync'd up with the text on screen.
This, too, the version right after v1.2.3.7.

All of these would be very nice bug fixes to have, yeah?

Orc_Ras

Dec 2, 2017
The Yasu fight at the end kinda ruined the game for me.. I´ve been playing the "succubus" run the whole game and then you just cant beat the last boss playing this way? So frustrating, he legit came like 80 times and the fight just keeps going

NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
The Yasu fight at the end kinda ruined the game for me.. I´ve been playing the "succubus" run the whole game and then you just cant beat the last boss playing this way? So frustrating, he legit came like 80 times and the fight just keeps going
Im pretty sure, thats because youre using CC mod. You can beat him with sex just fine in the base game.

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801
Apr 10, 2018
It's not that hard tbh. It's not about making him cum x amount of times till he gives up. U just need to time his healing skill and his pleasure bar. Keep using edging to avoid him from wetting himself. As he is using his healing skill his endurance bar will drop quite a lot. That's the time to make him nut and the battle will end as his endurance hits zero (his hp bar does not matter)

Though it will be quite hilarious to see him getting yeeted the across the screen like how that yeti did even though u won through sexual method.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
It was a bug with ccmod I think. Are you using an old verison or does it still exist in the latest version?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Dawg, how the fuck does the GYM dlc even work. Can't even get her to do a Handjob.
You need to have the Sex Skills. If you have them and they don't show up, do the Sidejob once. You should get a Passive "Who Trains the Trainer", that unlocks the Skill Pull Shorts. I don't know what exactly gives you the Passive but so far everytime I had Sex Skills I got it after doing the Sidejob once. No matter the Reputation.

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
Nope, it is compatible as you can , you can download it from .
i try all of the cheat one from the one you link on the game and non of them work

all shown the browser error when using the cheat command

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
For someone whos playing the game for the first time. What are some beginner tips regarding edicts? I was in the floor above the bar and there was a pretty massive power creep.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
does anyone knows any reliable way to do an anilingus before kissing someone?
buy one of the shop's items that makes it where you need more desire to kiss someone, I can't remember the name but its in the middle row.

saycemoch

May 21, 2017
The game was rushed and a lot of it is still actually missing but when we look at it in the perspective of is it fun and worth the play and pay or not then the answer is yes just hope that the game can be something like a sandbox so that it can still grow even though its completed.

• Haha
Reactions: Chronwalk

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
The game was rushed and a lot of it is still actually missing
You're kidding, right...? The game offers: rape, reverse rape, more than 5 different fetishes, gangbang, total corruption of the Female Protagonist, minigames, a small little history that perfectly gets mixed with how the game goes (if you reached the ending fight you know what I mean), proper english reading, a VA who made a wonderful job both in japanese and english, a proper gameplay in case you don't want to lose so you're not forced to a corruption route like it or not, a good system of turn based combat let me remind you on RPGM, skill cut ins and animations, a skill tree with a lot of things to do and a gameplay that while doesn't really makes you want to replay from 0, it does the content and proper Corruption of the Female Protagonist...

I am still missing details and so, and you and a bunch of others are complaining about a game that are playing without offering money/support to an indie game studio for free on a pirate website that's basically top tier and hands down the current best when it comes to corruption of a female protagonist game...? And you call this "rushed"... What do you want, the developer to give his entire life to this game...? He already developed a fairly complete game, it's a solid 10/10 and a lot of games and developers need to take some ideas from this (others are inspired, like Saria Reclaimed), and you call this, "rushed"... It's completely understandable that after working for more than 1 year in a game, you get burnt out, and despite that, they made a DLC adding more content after finishing it, and you call it "rushed"... Now that is being delusional...

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes