DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
The thread itself is already almost 4 years old, which means the game was worked on since that time, likely even before. Originally DLC weren't planned but the Steam release was a huge success to the point where it was worth working more on it. Sure, LV1 and 2 have more content than the others, but saying it's rushed is... brain dead level.
Yes we could have nurse or teacher stuff, but this game is far more ambitious than Melty's Quest and many other lewd games. The amount of games we've been getting that are inspired closely or not by this one should tell you it's not a rushed game. There's a ton of content and it even has modding support, can you say the same for most RPGM games? I know I can't.
What are you talking about?

Floor four is a dead floor with no edicts period.

It may not be 'rushed,' but it is far from a complete game. And while some may argue floor four gets a free pass cause it is the final floor before the final boss. Truth be told, you are in no rush to fight the final boss either. But again, Floor Four is a dead floor. It is clear the devs ran out of ideas for the game in the later stages.

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
Question for the people who did a Masochist run. How did you guys clear the dungeons when all you're doing is losing fights? Does finishing guys technically "win" the battle for you? Also how are you keeping order low.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
1 year and they managed a solid game, one of the most sold games on steam, not "finished" if you're going to be nit picky about some parts of it like the infirmary or some levels not having mini games or extra content, as I've said, the game's been cooked for a while and got endings, lots of kinks and a fully developed corruption system which is the main CORE of the game... What do you want, a properly made game that the dev can call "finished" in 1 year, or a Ren'py/HTML game with more than 3 years still not finished...? Personally, I prefer the first option, and let me remind you he made all of this on RPGM, it oozes originality like no other game on RPGM, but if you know a game better than this one, then be my guest and share it with all of us...

Proper english reading is something that a lot of games don't have, if we're talking about H games, and good ones, not many have it, you seem to forget almost the majority of games that have been released have come with MTL, good luck understanding plot, skills, items, proper usage of things and objectives with it, unless you're using Mtool or other translators it can be extremely tricky to play some games...

I don't know about your examples since, personally speaking I am just an enjoyer of Remtairy games and don't care much about everyone's opinion, but seeing so many people complain or want X or B extra thing on a game that most here didn't pay for, it's ridiculous, one thing is suggesting something, the other literally complain or demand something, and I've seen that from time to time checking this thread, I get it, half baked fetishes are annoying, but can people, just at least a bit, be able to appreciate what they have...? Guess not...

I'm calling it a 10/10 game because, if you compare it with other H games... Do they manage the amount of openly spread content, amount of fetishes, a VA's that makes the majority if not all of the conversations voiced, proper Turn Based Combat, core mechanic properly executed and implemented (the corruption of the female protagonist and descent into a slut)...

How are the majority of corruption H games...? oh yeah, girl starts disliking it, is completely submissive and then with little or almost not many scenes or time she's turned into a slut with 2 scenes at max where she enjoys it and at best 3 new dialogs with 1 or 2 face CG's swapped. Oh and I forgot to mention, it all happens because either she's getting hypnotized magically into it, or a devil tricking her into it, or a magical fantasy that completely corrupts her to the core with almost no prior or in between balance...

Obviously I call it a 10/10 game based off my own assumption from my time playing adult games, if for you a game that offers as much content as this one, isn't a solid one (which I know isn't the case, you've enjoyed it but are hungry for more), then mate, I don't know what to tell you but a game that comes to get this one out of the throne as one of the, if not, the best corruption game, won't happen in at least 2 - 5 years at max... (I really hope in less time but it'd be impossible)...
You're wasting your time man. These people actually think that because they can think of something to add to the game that it's unfinished. They are so used to patreon scam games that milk the userbase for 10 years with discord polls that they think the game is actually unfinished.

It's even funnier because the stuff the claim should be in the game was never even promised to be in the game at all. "She should be a nurse because there is an infirmary in the game! She should be a life guard because there is a pool! A teacher because there is a classroom." Lol

Dankbeast66

May 30, 2020
Question for the people who did a Masochist run. How did you guys clear the dungeons when all you're doing is losing fights? Does finishing guys technically "win" the battle for you? Also how are you keeping order low.
I don't think it's possible to clear the floors if you try to "lose" every fight via letting your energy drop to zero, since that will always count as a combat loss. Finishing people does "win" battles, and over the course of my playthrough where I was an unrepentant whore, I got a lot of masochist passives anyway, so it shouldn't be that hard. Managing order also becomes easy after floor 3 because you can unlock the ludicrously overpowered strip club (seriously, like 500+ gold a day, basically makes you immune to riots, only uses up like 6% or so fatigue, and doesn't end the day if you don't get fucked in the private room by too many guys), which basically lets you get your order as low as you want without fear of riot.

Reactions: johntoplane

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You're wasting your time man. These people actually think that because they can think of something to add to the game that it's unfinished. They are so used to patreon scam games that milk the userbase for 10 years with discord polls that they think the game is actually unfinished.
That's a lot of assumptions...

It's even funnier because the stuff the claim should be in the game was never even promised to be in the game at all. "She should be a nurse because there is an infirmary in the game! She should be a life guard because there is a pool! A teacher because there is a classroom." Lol
You are saying they didn't promise anything but the current state of the game tells me they were "planning" to but they got lazy?/bored?/whatever then removed a bunch of features from the game for seemingly for no reason. Official discord server of this game still has messages from 2020. Some people are asking where the fuck did some edicts go...

Also, there are exactly zero(0) reasons for a developer to leave unfinished areas(or features) in the game, especially when players can actually see or interact with them so easily. What I'm saying is, instead of being able see there is an infirmary(an example) and being able to go to said infirmary and then getting the "I shouldn't go there because *insert any lame excuse here*" dialogue of Karryn, there should be a wall, indicating there was never an infirmary in the game to begin with. The fact that infirmary actually existing in the game where everyone can easily see and interact with it is a clear indication of it being a planned content that was removed from the game sometime during development. Currently it even has its own edict tree(under Fort Ganon tab) just like any other sidejob in the game(excluding the half-assed gym sidejob dlc).

Do you wanna know what else is missing/removed/cut from the game? A sex pose, dogeza is still in the code and I'd say it looks like it is already in a half finished state. In the future I expect someone will make a mod that adds it back to the game. It may have missing artwork but art is not a problem anymore since ai's can make very good copies. With a bit of an effort it is certainly possible to do. An edict you might be using is also removed from the game. You know how ccmod has the onlyfans feature that allows karryn to sell masturbation videos? At some point that was actually in the vanilla game. Another removed edict, I've found out there used to be "therapy" edict(s) under fort ganon tab. Who knows what else is missing from the "FINISHED" game. But sure, go ahead and keep writing we are entitled or whatever...

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
What's the Gym DLC suppose to do? I tried it but seems like I'm doing something wrong. There are no scenes happening besides Karryn going in different posing while the inmate works out, they don't react aside from their dicks getting hard and no sex scenes happens. They seem to leave too quick after some round so I can't really fill their bars.. Is there some sort of strategy? I tried going for one person only, then 2 people back and forth still nothing. I thought it was an end thing too, like the prisoners that Karryn helped out will gangbang her in the shower later as "thanks" but it seems like you can't even get to the shower. Am I missing something?

EDIT: I did miss something, so you were suppose to do it multiple times to unlock some moves. LOL Now if only it included a shower minigame after the Gym that would've been perfect.
ngl when u mention shower im thinking of how da hell karryn gonna take a shower in a prison full of male inmate and guard LOL

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
I don't think it's possible to clear the floors if you try to "lose" every fight via letting your energy drop to zero, since that will always count as a combat loss. Finishing people does "win" battles, and over the course of my playthrough where I was an unrepentant whore, I got a lot of masochist passives anyway, so it shouldn't be that hard. Managing order also becomes easy after floor 3 because you can unlock the ludicrously overpowered strip club (seriously, like 500+ gold a day, basically makes you immune to riots, only uses up like 6% or so fatigue, and doesn't end the day if you don't get fucked in the private room by too many guys), which basically lets you get your order as low as you want without fear of riot.
Thank You Very Much! I suppose I'll do the first 3 floors THEN I'll become a whore. I've never played an H-Game like this so I greatly appreciate your help and advice

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
That's a lot of assumptions...

You are saying they didn't promise anything but the current state of the game tells me they were "planning" to but they got lazy?/bored?/whatever then removed a bunch of features from the game for seemingly for no reason. Official discord server of this game still has messages from 2020. Some people are asking where the fuck did some edicts go...

Also, there are exactly zero(0) reasons for a developer to leave unfinished areas(or features) in the game, especially when players can actually see or interact with them so easily. What I'm saying is, instead of being able see there is an infirmary(an example) and being able to go to said infirmary and then getting the "I shouldn't go there because *insert any lame excuse here*" dialogue of Karryn, there should be a wall, indicating there was never an infirmary in the game to begin with. The fact that infirmary actually existing in the game where everyone can easily see and interact with it is a clear indication of it being a planned content that was removed from the game sometime during development. Currently it even has its own edict tree(under Fort Ganon tab) just like any other sidejob in the game(excluding the half-assed gym sidejob dlc).

Do you wanna know what else is missing/removed/cut from the game? A sex pose, dogeza is still in the code and I'd say it looks like it is already in a half finished state. In the future I expect someone will make a mod that adds it back to the game. It may have missing artwork but art is not a problem anymore since ai's can make very good copies. With a bit of an effort it is certainly possible to do. An edict you might be using is also removed from the game. You know how ccmod has the onlyfans feature that allows karryn to sell masturbation videos? At some point that was actually in the vanilla game. Another removed edict, I've found out there used to be "therapy" edict(s) under fort ganon tab. Who knows what else is missing from the "FINISHED" game. But sure, go ahead and keep writing we are entitled or whatever...
Do you have any idea how many ideas come up in game development but are ultimately scrapped? You have no idea how much time was put into anything you just make the assumption that because it was once ever thought of it should be in the game otherwise that makes it cut content. And that makes that game unfinished. Every game has unused content that doesn't make it to final release, that doesn't mean the game is unfinished. As far as the dogeze goes the farthest it went was basic line art scetch and mentions of it's pose in the code. That's it. They probably thought it was a cool idea, started basic work on it, ran into some sort of problem whatever it may be and decided to drop working on it. That doesn't mean you are owed it, or that they stole away from you, or that the game is unfinished because it's not there.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Do you have any idea how many ideas come up in game development but are ultimately scrapped?
> I SWEAR IT IS NOT CUT CONTENT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, THEY WERE JUST TESTING IDEAS
You can make this excuse for any game. Make the same excuse for no mans sky, cyberpunk or any h game on patreon and realize how meaningless this is.

That doesn't mean you are owed it, or that they stole away from you, or that the game is unfinished because it's not there.
Where did I say I was owed? Game IS unfinished though. I am getting really tired of this shit. I keep giving you examples that anyone can see and you keep denying them by saying they(devs) were just testing things as if you were there sitting next to them while they were "testing" these ideas or by saying they don't owe me anything as if I've claimed otherwise. In other words: I'm arguing by stating facts and you are arguing by stating what you think might have probably happened. If we are going to continue this facts versus opinions nonsense I'll just demand proofs for your claims(all of those removed features were them testing new ideas). Don't bother replying to me if you can't provide an undeniable proof, because I won't continue participating in this meaningless conversation anymore.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
> I SWEAR IT IS NOT CUT CONTENT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, THEY WERE JUST TESTING IDEAS
You can make this excuse for any game. Make the same excuse for no mans sky, cyberpunk or any h game on patreon and realize how meaningless this is.

Where did I say I was owed? Game IS unfinished though. I am getting really tired of this shit. I keep giving you examples that anyone can see and you keep denying them by saying they(devs) were just testing things as if you were there sitting next to them while they were "testing" these ideas or by saying they don't owe me anything as if I've claimed otherwise. In other words: I'm arguing by stating facts and you are arguing by stating what you think might have probably happened. If we are going to continue this facts versus opinions nonsense I'll just demand proofs for your claims(all of those removed features were them testing new ideas). Don't bother replying to me if you can't provide an undeniable proof, because I won't continue participating in this meaningless conversation anymore.
Ok while I'll agree with you that the game is unfinished, where is your proof that they wanted to implement all those things and weren't just testing them? Your fact is also just a claim without any proof. You simply don't know the truth. Only the Dev does unless you show me, that the Dev promised all those things to be in the game then it is a fact.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Regardless of it's really is cut content doesn't matter. You are actually just a moron if you think a game is unfinished because there is cut content. Every game on Earth is unfinished by your stupid ass logic.
You sound like one of those folks that will buy content that should of been in a base game that was cut. Like.. That notorious demon Asura Wrath game or Deus Ex that made fans buy the DLC to get the full game experience. There were probably other shady companies that did similar behavior. But these two are the shaddiest of examples where the only way to get the full completed game expierence was to buy the DLC(AKA true ending to games.)

Of course that doesn't give K-Prison a free pass either. Just because there is a final boss doesn't make it finished. Again, take a look at Floor Four. No Edicts beyond the one you get for clearing it. Nothing to help control. Pretty funny seeing there are werewolves and yetis there, but again nothing to 'control' them or that floor in general. You know what that floor does have? An actual game over CG. Game over CG but no edicts. But I digress. It surely gets a free pass huh?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Ok while I'll agree with you that the game is unfinished, where is your proof that they wanted to implement all those things and weren't just testing them?
I didn't make a claim they weren't testing ideas.
But someone claimed they were all tests. So I'm simply asking for a proof for that claim. Proof for every removed feature being just a test.

Reactions: Goofymothafukka

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
You sound like one of those folks that will buy content that should of been in a base game that was cut. Like.. That notorious demon Asura Wrath game or Deus Ex that made fans buy the DLC to get the full game experience. There were probably other shady companies that did similar behavior. But these two are the shaddiest of examples where the only way to get the full completed game expierence was to buy the DLC(AKA true ending to games.)

Of course that doesn't give K-Prison a free pass either. Just because there is a final boss doesn't make it finished. Again, take a look at Floor Four. No Edicts beyond the one you get for clearing it. Nothing to help control. Pretty funny seeing there are werewolves and yetis there, but again nothing to 'control' them or that floor in general. You know what that floor does have? An actual game over CG. Game over CG but no edicts. But I digress. It surely gets a free pass huh?
There are no edicts because there is 1 battle left (Yasu doesn't even count tbh). Floor 4 was your endurance test of narrow corridors with basically impossible to avoid fights. And the last battle is a single gauntlet of dozens of enemies in a single fight. Floor 4 is endurance and fatigue management. You complete it and then move on to the final battle which is to test if your build can actually beat a long drawn out battle. Floors 1-3 build you up to the last 2 challenges, you're not going to get anything else after that. Do or die.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
There are no edicts because there is 1 battle left (Yasu doesn't even count tbh). Floor 4 was your endurance test of narrow corridors with basically impossible to avoid fights. And the last battle is a single gauntlet of dozens of enemies in a single fight. Floor 4 is endurance and fatigue management. You complete it and then move on to the final battle which is to test if your build can actually beat a long drawn out battle. Floors 1-3 build you up to the last 2 challenges, you're not going to get anything else after that. Do or die.
Once more, there is nothing forcing you to go to the final fight right away. Riots can still happen on every floor, including floor four(unless you got the third floor edict to make riots never happen again.) In fact, once you clear floor four(which I just did in a save) you end up waking up back in your room. You get out, get your reward like you did with every other floor once dude congratulates you. There is no timer saying GO BEAT THE BOSS RIGHT AWAY, you basically have freedom to do whatever.

Furthermore, the problem here is, the fact they built every floor with edicts and some way to balance riots with more control or generate income. Then you are on floor four, you beat it, look it up, and just that one edict. There is nothing. It is a dead floor. There is visual content you can see with the pool, farm, yeti place, but again nothing.

Like the creator couldn't come up with something to control the Werewolves with farming or Yetis with ice cystals. The options of controlling every other unit is there, minus slimes(which could be questionable too.) Do they get an ignore pass because they are monsters?

Speaking of which, with humanoid monsters you still have lizardfolk and orcs jumping in the various sidejobs. Also I am pretty sure you have a control means to Lizardfolk as monster race as well. Though not Yeti or Werewolves.

Also with the sidejobs, I will give Rem the very benefit of doubt to rule out Yetis due to size difference and maybe he was treating it the same as a rare monster class like Slimes. But Werewolves? They are basically orc size and probably not much bigger than such with their visual portrayal. But you have no activities or encounters with them outside of fighting them. I don't even think the gameover CG on that floor has them(or does it?) However you still have Orc and Lizardfolk encounters within the various jobs, including the GH and its DLC 2.0 equivalent.

So lets sum it up shall we.
Floors with Edicts
Floor 1
Floor 2
Floor 3
Prisoner Control Edicts
F1: Thug/Goblin
F2: Nerd/Rogue
F3: Lizardfolk/Orc
Sidejob Encounter
Basically every unit BUT Yeti, Werewolf, Slime
I can't remember if GH2.0 has Lizardfolk as lackluster that job was.
Sex Scenes
All races.
Sound
Only became complete with GYM DLC. (Non attack moves or skills like guard, cautious, lady stance, so on finally got a line to them and that is having to get additional, paid content.)

What does that leave?
No Edicts for Floor 4
No Prisoner Control methods for Yeti, Werewolf, Slime, Hobo, Prisoner(had to edit, forgot those last two, so easily missed.)
No Sidejob Encounters for Yeti, Werewolf, Slime. Or more importantly, Werewolf as it is still humanoid/big as Orc.
No additional voicelines for her secondary abilities/non-combat moves outside of GYM DLC.

Solution
Give Floor 4 edicts as simple as options of control method for Yeti and Werewolf.
Alternatively, add third addition of control for other units. F1: Thug/Goblin/Prisoner. F2: Nerd/Rogue/Slime. F3. Lizardfolk/Orc/Hobo. That just leaves F4 with odd 2 out or it could of better arrange them if just want to focus on unit control altogether in a 2 by 2 by 2 by 4 with floor layout. At least that way Floor 4 would have something to show for it, even if it is controling 4 different units behavior vs nothing at all.
Voicelines should of really been there, but hey I guess without them GYM would be complete flop.

If it had that, even if it didn't support a sidejob for that floor, I would say it would be closer to more complete than it is. But it has nothing there. Instead I guess Rem leaving it up to the fans to create content that should really be there in first place, like how fans made self inserts with the mods with the hair/eye color ones(before Rem more or less copy it into a DLC) or pregancy mods.

Last edited:

GR3ddy

Jan 23, 2018
Hey man thanks for sharing this! I tried to make it work but for some reason I cant. I tried copy pasting your file directly and I get a bit longer animations that stop after 8s and I tried also to change the text manually like you said but nothing happens in that case. Is this no longer working in the newest version or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

I always wanted the cut-in animations to keep looping and there was about it which I was following in hopes that someone figures it out.
But since, it never went anywhere, I decided to give it a try myself and mess around with APNGs/settings only to find out that it was way simpler than I thought after I did some digging inside the actual plugins responsible for handling them.

All you have to do is edit the plugin file "ApngPicture.js" inside the folder "Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins" and replace it with the following code:-
(OR: just download the archive attached below and extract it directly into the base-game directory.)
(OR: If you own the game on Steam, get the latest mod from . Also available .)

Inside _createPixiApngAndGif function:
Code:
const pixiApng = new PixiApngAndGif(this._fileHash[name], ApngLoader._resource);

const loopCount = 0; /*(this._options[name].LoopTimes >= 0)
? this._options[name].LoopTimes
: param.DefaultLoopTimes;*/
pixiApng.play(loopCount);

const sprite = pixiApng.sprite;
sprite.pixiApng = pixiApng;
sprite.pixiApngOption = this._options[name];

return sprite;
Inside Sprite.prototype.getLoopTimes function:
Code:
return 0; /*if (this._apngSprite.pixiApngOption.LoopTimes >= 0) {
return this._apngSprite.pixiApngOption.LoopTimes;
} else {
return param.DefaultLoopTimes;
}*/
I always wanted the cut-in animations to keep looping and there was about it which I was following in hopes that someone figures it out.
But since, it never went anywhere, I decided to give it a try myself and mess around with APNGs/settings only to find out that it was way simpler than I thought after I did some digging inside the actual plugins responsible for handling them.

All you have to do is edit the plugin file "ApngPicture.js" inside the folder "Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins" and replace it with the following code:-
(OR: just download the archive attached below and extract it directly into the base-game directory.)
(OR: If you own the game on Steam, get the latest mod from . Also available .)

Inside _createPixiApngAndGif function:
Code:
const pixiApng = new PixiApngAndGif(this._fileHash[name], ApngLoader._resource);

const loopCount = 0; /*(this._options[name].LoopTimes >= 0)
? this._options[name].LoopTimes
: param.DefaultLoopTimes;*/
pixiApng.play(loopCount);

const sprite = pixiApng.sprite;
sprite.pixiApng = pixiApng;
sprite.pixiApngOption = this._options[name];

return sprite;
Inside Sprite.prototype.getLoopTimes function:
Code:
return 0; /*if (this._apngSprite.pixiApngOption.LoopTimes >= 0) {
return this._apngSprite.pixiApngOption.LoopTimes;
} else {
return param.DefaultLoopTimes;
}*/

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Hey man thanks for sharing this! I tried to make it work but for some reason I cant. I tried copy pasting your file directly and I get a bit longer animations that stop after 8s and I tried also to change the text manually like you said but nothing happens in that case. Is this no longer working in the newest version or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!
It is working fine on the latest version. Are you sure you installed it correctly?

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
Karryn's Prison feels similar, in a few ways, to Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords. There are consistent themes, story beats, setting up of expectations, foreshadowing to other things going on, and then... final planet is mook rush, regular ass fight with the character who wanted to dismantle everything about how the Jedi and Sith operate, and then the planet blows up

The game was released "finished", but there was very obviously missing content. When the final stretch of game falls off, or outright becomes opposite of what it was building to, something clearly happened behind the scenes. In KotOR2, it was rushed for the holidays. In KP's case, it was one dude who said fuck it, good enough. An author can write a book, perhaps the best book in human existence, but come the final stretch, hammers it out in a few paragraphs - this is obviously unfinished. Yes, the author called it quits, but it very obviously wasn't the intended outcome. If GRRM decides that his GoT TV show money is enough and fuck finishing the series, well, I guess the series is by definition done, right?

The cut content in KotOR2 has been restored by modders, and the game is better for it. I imagine that KP would be much the same. This is also the arguments some of had re: DLC; Rem could theoretically flesh it out via DLC, but burnout seems to be the stumbling block.

Sep 1, 2020
Karryn's Prison feels similar, in a few ways, to Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords. There are consistent themes, story beats, setting up of expectations, foreshadowing to other things going on, and then... final planet is mook rush, regular ass fight with the character who wanted to dismantle everything about how the Jedi and Sith operate, and then the planet blows up

The game was released "finished", but there was very obviously missing content. When the final stretch of game falls off, or outright becomes opposite of what it was building to, something clearly happened behind the scenes. In KotOR2, it was rushed for the holidays. In KP's case, it was one dude who said fuck it, good enough. An author can write a book, perhaps the best book in human existence, but come the final stretch, hammers it out in a few paragraphs - this is obviously unfinished. Yes, the author called it quits, but it very obviously wasn't the intended outcome. If GRRM decides that his GoT TV show money is enough and fuck finishing the series, well, I guess the series is by definition done, right?

The cut content in KotOR2 has been restored by modders, and the game is better for it. I imagine that KP would be much the same. This is also the arguments some of had re: DLC; Rem could theoretically flesh it out via DLC, but burnout seems to be the stumbling block.
I understand the reference. There are differences for me here, one is that Obsidian is a massive studio and this is a two man project. Another is that KotOR 2 was directly competing with a much better game in KotOR 1. Karryn's prison is groundbreaking in a gaming genre that is notorious for forsaking gameplay entirely. Context really matters here imo. It isn't fair to compare Karryn's prison to the entire gaming industry. Rather it is a tremendous complement to the Karryn's Prison that we are even attempting to hold it to that standard.

No, there is a difference between "rushed" and "finished" they are not the same word. GRRM in you scenario decides not to finish the series. By definition that would be unfinished. This is finished. It has an ending, you might not like it I am inclined to agree it feels rushed. The ending of GoT tv show is rushed. Show is still finished. Just because the ending sucks doesn't mean I don't recognize what the show did well over the course of the series, and recognize it is a significant touchstone in TV history.

Rushed, disappointing, empty. All valid criticisms. Unfinished, abandoned, that line of thought is just people being histrionic.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes