ibara0512

Jun 8, 2019
thanks a lot , I found it before 3 hours
now have another error
when I install CC_Mod 1.7.0 + KP Mod 3.0.4 + game steam newest ver (maybe 1.2.4.2)
the game will error on loading save
did u have any suggestion ?
it will show " Cannot read property '16' of undefined "
I'd found detail on gitgud.io 's page
but didn't know how to fix it
thanks a lot , again :D

acrasy

Jan 15, 2023
Is it possible to lose your virginity at the gloryhole? I've been able to make her lose her anal virginity at the gloryhole but vaginal sex requires like 20k stamina which is impossible. The only way to lower it seems to be to have her have vaginal sex outside of the gloryhole then come back and use it but that's obviously not possible. I've been fucked anally and given so many blow/handjobs in the gloryhole now but nothing seems to make the stamina requirement for vaginal come down. My max desire is stuck around 120-140

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Is it possible to lose your virginity at the gloryhole? I've been able to make her lose her anal virginity at the gloryhole but vaginal sex requires like 20k stamina which is impossible. The only way to lower it seems to be to have her have vaginal sex outside of the gloryhole then come back and use it but that's obviously not possible. I've been fucked anally and given so many blow/handjobs in the gloryhole now but nothing seems to make the stamina requirement for vaginal come down. My max desire is stuck around 120-140
No. I remember there was an option a while back, but it may have been due to the ccmod stuff that change things around from old goth mod stuff(pregancy stuff, waitress flashing option, etc.) The base game you can't give up her virginity in GH, it acts on premise you already have sex to be able to have v-sex in GH. Just like in the GYM dlc, you need to already be slut out to use whatever sex there.

Reactions: acrasy

acrasy

Jan 15, 2023
No. I remember there was an option a while back, but it may have been due to the ccmod stuff that change things around from old goth mod stuff(pregancy stuff, waitress flashing option, etc.) The base game you can't give up her virginity in GH, it acts on premise you already have sex to be able to have v-sex in GH. Just like in the GYM dlc, you need to already be slut out to use whatever sex there.
Ah damn that really sucks. I have the CCmod but it's honestly so complicated. I'm no slouch with modding but either I am doing something wrong or something on it is borked. I can get stuff like the condoms/pregnancy working but other things don't seem to work. Xray/cross section pic in the status/pause menu doesn't work for me at all and all sex actions in the gloryhole don't work either. I've gone through the CCmod file a hundred times and messed with it but I can't seem to get all the sex actions available in the gloryhole scene. I just want her to lose her virginity to some random mystery dude :cry:

Reactions: dorsalkeyboard

acrasy

Jan 15, 2023
I also noticed in my gloryhole virginity adventure that the game describes black skin as "black" and white skin as "normal" lol, the fuck

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is it possible to lose your virginity at the gloryhole?
with several js edits it is possable, also i believe cc mod makes it possable. you would need to edit the passive requirments in rem/karrynsex for vag sex and the cost of it rem/karrynpassives and possably the desire needed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acrasy

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.2 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
girl you the bomb!

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Ooops, caught lying literally in the first sentence. By the way chainchariot is the developer of original ccmod.
View attachment 2695027
View attachment 2695026
View attachment 2695021

Hello, I'm a developer. I like to put dialogues in my game just to tell players they can't go to certain places. You might be wondering why I don't just put a wall in those places instead of writing a dialogue. It is because this is all part of my goal. My goal is to let the players wonder if I will ever complete my game or not. I'm so smart :geek:
Yes, the edicts were at one point changed and these edicts were not kept, but they were nothing more than edicts with a fancy description and slight stat changes. There was no gameplay attached to them via exhibitionism like the ccmod is doing. That is what I am saying. Obviously edicts change during the development. Your argument is laughable that such changes count as 'unfinished work'. So everything ever created must be kept in the game?

So you think you have a 'gotcha' moment and disregard the rest of my comment. I don't even know why you are arguing about the devs intentions in this thread with such vigor when it is clear that you have not followed them until after release. Why do you quote mod creators and not the devs for their unfinished promises? You literally have weekly progress reports dating back 4 years. If there is so much unfinished work, it should be pretty simple to prove it, no?

And let me just give you some context about why you and others in the thread crying 'lazy devs' are getting push back. I have been following this games development for years (0.3) and being able to compare it to many other eroge's development.

With
  • update posts every week for years
  • constant on-time updates
  • immediate bugfixes all throughout the day and nights (making it clear that they are pulling all-nighters) the first days after each update
  • no slow down in the amount of content/scenes over the years (last year not withstanding
Remtairy has set themselves apart from other games on this side by a wide margin. Of all the developers to criticize about laziness, this is not the one.

Hopefully when they start development on their next game it will go a similar route. And then you can follow them yourself. And comparing it to Stardew Valley? Undertale? Hollow Night? Literally those are one-in-a-million games in the indie market. Start following some other eroge development and forget this standard you have set, because quite frankly you are never going to see it in this niche genre.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Yes, the edicts were at one point changed and these edicts were not kept, but they were nothing more than edicts with a fancy description and slight stat changes. There was no gameplay attached to them via exhibitionism like the ccmod is doing. That is what I am saying. Obviously edicts change during the development. Your argument is laughable that such changes count as 'unfinished work'. So everything ever created must be kept in the game?

So you think you have a 'gotcha' moment and disregard the rest of my comment. I don't even know why you are arguing about the devs intentions in this thread with such vigor when it is clear that you have not followed them until after release. Why do you quote mod creators and not the devs for their unfinished promises? You literally have weekly progress reports dating back 4 years. If there is so much unfinished work, it should be pretty simple to prove it, no?

And let me just give you some context about why you and others in the thread crying 'lazy devs' are getting push back. I have been following this games development for years (0.3) and being able to compare it to many other eroge's development.

With
  • update posts every week for years
  • constant on-time updates
  • immediate bugfixes all throughout the day and nights (making it clear that they are pulling all-nighters) the first days after each update
  • no slow down in the amount of content/scenes over the years (last year not withstanding
Remtairy has set themselves apart from other games on this side by a wide margin. Of all the developers to criticize about laziness, this is not the one.

Hopefully when they start development on their next game it will go a similar route. And then you can follow them yourself. And comparing it to Stardew Valley? Undertale? Hollow Night? Literally those are one-in-a-million games in the indie market. Start following some other eroge development and forget this standard you have set, because quite frankly you are never going to see it in this niche genre.
Ok, absolutely nothing was cut or removed from the game and even if there was something cut that thing was either not working, or it was just a test. And I'm lying, discord is lying, game's own code written by its own developer is lying.

And we should always look at the worst examples of games so we can see KP as a some sort of miracle from god. We should never ever look at the better examples of games because we might see what is missing and what might make KP better. Nope, never do that because it would also harm our little safe space where we worship KP(because it is divine blessing from the god or something like that).

Cool story and nice logic.

And since you've asked so nicely, here is something from dev's own reports. Behold, his reason for level 4's current state:
Rem said:
The core reasoning behind this, is that it would absolutely overwhelm the player with additional options and things to do
He's openly admitting level 4 is in this state because otherwise it would be bad for the player :ROFLMAO: With this logic games with much more content and gameplay mechanics such as elden ring or cities skylines shouldn't exist because they would absolutely overwhelm the player, so they wouldn't work in practice. What a load of bull:poop: Yet here we are, those games are STILL being played by ~20k players every minute while KP could barely hit 1k players at its all time peak(when it launched on steam). But I know what you are going to say: "d-don't compare Remtairy to such big studios". Well guess what, I compared Remtairy to solo developers that had 0 budget and you still ignored them because you think I'm cherrypicking. There is literally no way of arguing this with you. You are completely single minded about this. You clearly see KP as a miracle and you won't accept anything else no matter what I say.

I'm done here talking about this. You can feel free continue viewing KP as a miracle from god or something.
I'm gonna go play those games where I "absolutely get overwhelmed" by the sheer amount content and gameplay mechanics :KEK: instead arguing with some single minded fanboys.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes