Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
damn nice art....AND tits

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Hey bro can we add anal sex skill to other enemies than hobo
The Orc, Goblin, Werewolf, Lizard and Nerd does that randomly with my mod. If your girl has the requirements for it then they will randomly attack her with anal sex.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
If I'm not wrong the list made by RedAISkye is missing the female prisoner mod. I would be curious to see how it looks but I've downloaded and deleted the games too many times...
the mod doesnt exist yet, just some concept art.

Dakxke

Nov 5, 2019
The Orc, Goblin, Werewolf, Lizard and Nerd does that randomly with my mod. If your girl has the requirements for it then they will randomly attack her with anal sex.
Can you help me create a enemies.j that have more thug and ass slap and all enemies have anal sex skill pls

pt123

Oct 21, 2018
I can't leave free mode. I go outside south and nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem - i have steam version

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
It's already too late to change anything with Karryn's prison, they might add a few extra jobs when they feel like it, but the focus was in the wrong place since the start.

I feel like devs should've expanded combat hentai stuff more, you know the main meat of the game, the main grind. It would be nice if there was grappling, for example, a separate new scene when Karryn gets knocked down on her ass or runs out of stamina, kind of the like high leg kick grab that enemies use to catch Karryn and it has kissing difference too! Maybe even unlock a new set of actions with a deeper "flashing" mechanic when she is horny or tainted by aphrodisiac, she would voluntarily take off clothes or show off body parts rather than 1 CG we get now. (and nerf the handjob skill so it wouldn't undress Karryn instantly).

The jobs use the combat system, but it's limited in such a way that it doesn't expand the interactions at all, rather you're stuck with a smaller amount of hentai actions than you would in normal battle, and when you lose, you can't do anything at all, you're stuck in one pose until it's over. Why make a job feel like a job? I'm fapping here bro...

I guess it's a note to keep for their future projects.

Reactions: shundi82 and spblu

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How should I start if I wanted to do a slut run? How should I build and when would I be able to properly pleasure opponents without losing to them?
Buy the Item that gives you Stamina + Stamina Regen and the Item that gives you +15 Endurance. Also get as soon as possible Healing Thoughts to regenerate Energy. Early Game only fight in the room before the Bar, the room after the Bar and in the room after the Guard Station. In those 3 rooms Goblins do spawn in waves. In those fights let your Desires go high and sooner or later you will get enough Passives, that lets Goblins start their Sex Position. In that you can learn with time Titjob. With that now you can farm fairly easy other Sex Positions in those rooms because Karryns Titjob Version has access to Blowjob, Handjob, Vaginal and Anal Sex. Also you will never have to fight against Thugs in those rooms. That way you never have to lose a fight, if you don't want to.

Reactions: Scorian

Burma

May 22, 2018
Yes, someone(one of the ones defending that this game is a 'finished project') believed that a still 2D image or drawn art is more complicated than 3D programming/art. Especially now we are at the point where we can have AI generate 2D art, which also in itself got so bad to the point where some Hgames websites bans the use of AI-generated art for their retailers to sell.

I would hope they still don't believe that... But who knows?
Looks like it's just some ignorant people who don't even know a thing about 3D and 2D, but still argue about something they know nothing about.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes