Sep 1, 2020
Ok, absolutely nothing was cut or removed from the game and even if there was something cut that thing was either not working, or it was just a test. And I'm lying, discord is lying, game's own code written by its own developer is lying.

And we should always look at the worst examples of games so we can see KP as a some sort of miracle from god. We should never ever look at the better examples of games because we might see what is missing and what might make KP better. Nope, never do that because it would also harm our little safe space where we worship KP(because it is divine blessing from the god or something like that).

Cool story and nice logic.

And since you've asked so nicely, here is something from dev's own reports. Behold, his reason for level 4's current state:

He's openly admitting level 4 is in this state because otherwise it would be bad for the player :ROFLMAO: With this logic games with much more content and gameplay mechanics such as elden ring or cities skylines shouldn't exist because they would absolutely overwhelm the player, so they wouldn't work in practice. What a load of bull:poop: Yet here we are, those games are STILL being played by ~20k players every minute while KP could barely hit 1k players at its all time peak(when it launched on steam). But I know what you are going to say: "d-don't compare Remtairy to such big studios". Well guess what, I compared Remtairy to solo developers that had 0 budget and you still ignored them because you think I'm cherrypicking. There is literally no way of arguing this with you. You are completely single minded about this. You clearly see KP as a miracle and you won't accept anything else no matter what I say.

I'm done here talking about this. You can feel free continue viewing KP as a miracle from god or something.
I'm gonna go play those games where I "absolutely get overwhelmed" by the sheer amount content and gameplay mechanics :KEK: instead arguing with some single minded fanboys.
You are cherry picking. You can't compare KP to those titles because it is an H-game, and it is ignorant to ignore the stigma surrounding H-games. Of course more people play those games at a time right now lmao. They don't have to worry about minimizing the window when someone walks into the room. I mean I would like that stigma to go away, but it is a reality. So yea, it is intellectually disingenuous to compare this game to one of those.

Yes Stardew Valley and what not are great games, yes one person can make a great game. But they knew they were making a game in a genre that sells. H-games have not been a genre that sells. You could compare KP to starlewd valley the mod. That's about it, and I think it compares very favourably currently, as starlewd valley is just borrowing someone else's gameplay so you can't credit it there, and starlewd valley is also still in development. Where KP has finished development.

It doesn't matter that things were cut from it. Things were cut from LotR, all sorts of movies. Does that mean they are unfinished? No. Anyone who uses the term unfinished, is just crying cause the game is done being developed and they don't want it to be. Which would be cute, if it wasn't clearly stressing out a game designer who did their best, and delivered a product that is a top game in the industry of H-games.

I'm not a fanboy lol. I'm a game designer. Not H-games. Not video games. But a game designer nonetheless. So I know how much work and passion goes into it. You should try to create something just one time, you'll find it way more fun than tearing down other people's work.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Ok, absolutely nothing was cut or removed from the game and even if there was something cut that thing was either not working, or it was just a test. And I'm lying, discord is lying, game's own code written by its own developer is lying.

And we should always look at the worst examples of games so we can see KP as a some sort of miracle from god. We should never ever look at the better examples of games because we might see what is missing and what might make KP better. Nope, never do that because it would also harm our little safe space where we worship KP(because it is divine blessing from the god or something like that).

Cool story and nice logic.

And since you've asked so nicely, here is something from dev's own reports. Behold, his reason for level 4's current state:

He's openly admitting level 4 is in this state because otherwise it would be bad for the player :ROFLMAO: With this logic games with much more content and gameplay mechanics such as elden ring or cities skylines shouldn't exist because they would absolutely overwhelm the player, so they wouldn't work in practice. What a load of bull:poop: Yet here we are, those games are STILL being played by ~20k players every minute while KP could barely hit 1k players at its all time peak(when it launched on steam). But I know what you are going to say: "d-don't compare Remtairy to such big studios". Well guess what, I compared Remtairy to solo developers that had 0 budget and you still ignored them because you think I'm cherrypicking. There is literally no way of arguing this with you. You are completely single minded about this. You clearly see KP as a miracle and you won't accept anything else no matter what I say.

I'm done here talking about this. You can feel free continue viewing KP as a miracle from god or something.
I'm gonna go play those games where I "absolutely get overwhelmed" by the sheer amount content and gameplay mechanics :KEK: instead arguing with some single minded fanboys.
I don't know why you are putting words in my mouth. I don't think KP is some miracle from God. In fact, I feel its balancing and pacing is sadly quite off. If I had I had the time I would be interested in reworking it myself but alas I understand that making a game (even just reworking a game) is a colossal task.

You gave me a quote but in my opinion it says exactly the same thing that I am saying: The game was implemented exactly as it was planned to be implemented from the get go. There was no rushing taking place. There is no talk of cutting a previously announced feature. Remtairy had a plan and implemented it. As I said before, that there would be no edicts on level 4 was already announced very early. That there would be 4 minigames was also announced early. There was not any kind of charade taking place with empty promises to increase subscribers.

Does the last floor feel rushed to you? That's fine. Do you wish there were more minigames? Also fine. Maybe the devs intentions were not properly implemented or you wanted something else from the game than the dev intended or you simply just want more of the game.

But these weird accusations in this thread about the dev purposely leaving out things for some nefarious purpose just sound strange to anyone following the development. The game was very steadily developed over 3 years and then was released. At this point the game was considered finished as the dev implemented the features they intended to implement. Then after 1 year of part hiatus due to sickness, part writers block and part development time a lackluster dlc was released. That's the end of the story. You and others are implying that there must have been 'something' that changed during the development, but there was nothing. You just don't like the game.

Anyway, I realize I'm just repeating what has already been said and I partly feel we are just splitting hairs about definitions at this point anyways. I've said my piece and we obviously disagree, so lets move on.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
So now that the gym DLC is out, is it standalone or do I have to download the whole game again, and get to at least floor 4? Because that would kind of suck

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
I don't know why you are putting words in my mouth. I don't think KP is some miracle from God. In fact, I feel its balancing and pacing is sadly quite off. If I had I had the time I would be interested in reworking it myself but alas I understand that making a game (even just reworking a game) is a colossal task.

You gave me a quote but in my opinion it says exactly the same thing that I am saying: The game was implemented exactly as it was planned to be implemented from the get go. There was no rushing taking place. There is no talk of cutting a previously announced feature. Remtairy had a plan and implemented it. As I said before, that there would be no edicts on level 4 was already announced very early. That there would be 4 minigames was also announced early. There was not any kind of charade taking place with empty promises to increase subscribers.

Does the last floor feel rushed to you? That's fine. Do you wish there were more minigames? Also fine. Maybe the devs intentions were not properly implemented or you wanted something else from the game than the dev intended or you simply just want more of the game.

But these weird accusations in this thread about the dev purposely leaving out things for some nefarious purpose just sound strange to anyone following the development. The game was very steadily developed over 3 years and then was released. At this point the game was considered finished as the dev implemented the features they intended to implement. Then after 1 year of part hiatus due to sickness, part writers block and part development time a lackluster dlc was released. That's the end of the story. You and others are implying that there must have been 'something' that changed during the development, but there was nothing. You just don't like the game.

Anyway, I realize I'm just repeating what has already been said and I partly feel we are just splitting hairs about definitions at this point anyways. I've said my piece and we obviously disagree, so lets move on.
I really like your reply. I'd like to add, that in almost all dev environments, games or otherwise, you'll start out with rough/general ideas. Some will turn out to be integral parts and become part of the roadmap, some will be abandoned - and the rest will stay as placeholders.

Some of those placeholders might actually be turned into something more later down the road (either be implemented in parts somewhere else or even become their own thing), some will get wiped - and some will stay just the way they are, because they don't subtract from anything (unintrusive/non-obstructing).

And re last stage: At the final sprint some still underdeveloped things from the roadmap will inevitably be cut short to actually make it to the finish line within a reasonable time limit/budget. No one really likes doing that and we sometimes hate management for giving the order - but it also means less crunch/overtime and a finished/polished result, which most users will be happy with. Same goes for games. Just look at Demon's Souls for one of the most teasing placeholders ever, imo (Sixth Archstone) and at Dark Souls for an obviously underdeveloped end game area (Bed Of Chaos, anyone?). And no one would accuse FromSoft of being lazy or not delivering on what was promised. It stings a bit, because we can all imagine what could have been - but we also know the realities of (game) dev. Unless you're Chris Roberts, I guess.

PS: If you don't mind me asking: What aspects of the balancing/pacing would you change, if you could?

Last edited:

acrasy

Jan 15, 2023
with several js edits it is possable, also i believe cc mod makes it possable. you would need to edit the passive requirments in rem/karrynsex for vag sex and the cost of it rem/karrynpassives and possably the desire needed.
You are a god, thank you so much! I was able to lower how the cost of vag sex was calculated in rem/karrynsex and was able to accomplish my goal. Thanks!!

Reactions: zoomies

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just was wondering. because would it not be consetard done in there eye's sorry my spelling suck's

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019

Updated version of Monster enemies only (mainly Goblins) for the latest version of KP.
I also changed the sex attacks so that its random instead of each monster using the same attack each time.

Only Nerds n Bums are there as humans but theyre rare.

Reactions: AnonF21

acrasy

Jan 15, 2023
Sorry if this has been answered but this thread is a clusterfuck trying to find anything with the search function. It's so cluttered with people asking the same basic questions over and over and people arguing for some reason.

Is there a list of lose locations/scenes? So far I've found:

Level 1:
Bar/storeroom blowbang
Karryn's room gangbang (always with guards)

Level 2:
Toilet gangbang

Level 3:
Solitary cell gangbang

Level 4:
The room with the stockade thing gangbang

Level 5:
Table gangbang

Am I missing anything?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered but this thread is a clusterfuck trying to find anything with the search function. It's so cluttered with people asking the same basic questions over and over and people arguing for some reason.

Is there a list of lose locations/scenes? So far I've found:

Level 1:
Bar/storeroom blowbang
Karryn's room gangbang (always with guards)

Level 2:
Toilet gangbang

Level 3:
Solitary cell gangbang

Level 4:
The room with the stockade thing gangbang

Level 5:
Table gangbang

Am I missing anything?
Should be all Battle Defeat Scenes unless I am forgetting something.

Reactions: acrasy

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Did some people here really say that 2D is harder than 3D?
How can I unsee that?
Yes, someone(one of the ones defending that this game is a 'finished project') believed that a still 2D image or drawn art is more complicated than 3D programming/art. Especially now we are at the point where we can have AI generate 2D art, which also in itself got so bad to the point where some Hgames websites bans the use of AI-generated art for their retailers to sell.

I would hope they still don't believe that... But who knows?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
The game is just uhhhh not finished because I said so. Just ignore the fact that the roadmap was followed, developer posts constantly said what would and wouldn't be in the game and everything that was promised to be in the game is in the game.

No no it's unfinished because I say so.
And just ignore the fact that the game breaks away from its building blocks premise by stage 4, leaving stage 4 a dead stage and still stapling it as finish.

I understand how hard it is for you all to grasp a contentless stage and still rallying behind with the belief that it is complete. It isn't. As I said before and many times, if that was the case the game should of ended on stage 4, the final boss should be there, but it isn't.

Dev gets lazy, makes no effort to plan or finish a stage and you all grow complacent with it. Stage 5 gets a pass because there literally isn't anything to do. But Stage 4, like all stages before it, you run it, you conquer it, and then you manage it. Well, we can toss aside management because Remitary long tossed it out by stamping 'complete.'

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
On another note.

Remitary claimed there would only be 4 side jobs as someone else quoted their message or comment in regards to the number of jobs and that there was going to be an office job, but later removed.

Not to really nitpick or anything.

But can GloryHole really be clarified as a Side Job? :unsure:

Because you aren't really getting paid for it. While Receptionist is similar, you still have edicts to earn money off of it by charging people. There was also something like a tip jar(but I am not sure if that is mod or base game as I never unlocked it.)

I'll just give Rem the very benefit of the doubt and believe he meant Minigames instead of side jobs. Because the same can apply to the Gym DLC, you not earning off of it for being a fitness instructor as well.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
later all it was a blast but i am not staying were you going to fight over something we have no control over. so have fun and to quot an old saying see you all in the funny pages.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
ANYONE HAVE 100% saved game pls give me
This is as close to 100% your going to get save 22 and 24 are gallery warped using programming software, I also hacked the skills so when you enter fights you get a plethora of skills and sexual acts to perform, the save 24 allows for more scenes because her ero status and corruption is high. To get out of the gallery zone think it was talk to someone and you get warped to prison or experinment, just note there will be a lot of game crashes because this is a test area, there are still alot to do without it crashing, but using certain skills in certain situations cause unpredictable crashes.

eg/ you can't use a yetti sex act on a human it will most likely crash etc..

Dakxke

Nov 5, 2019

Updated version of Monster enemies only (mainly Goblins) for the latest version of KP.
I also changed the sex attacks so that its random instead of each monster using the same attack each time.

Only Nerds n Bums are there as humans but theyre rare.
Hey bro can we add anal sex skill to other enemies than hobo

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes