johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
Well yeah, there is a way. But it is has nothing to do with infirmary. Infirmary doesn't exist in the game in any form other than being a cock tease in first level of the game. Just keep playing, one day she'll wake up without her big belly.
ROFL. TY for the info. Not sure why preg wasnt in the base game already.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
ROFL. TY for the info. Not sure why preg wasnt in the base game already.
Because the devs didn't want it in the game because it didn't make sense for the setting.

And before anyone says anything, no this doesn't count as cut content.

And yes it was originally called Karen's Prison before shit happened IRL to cause a name change, and I for one am glad it did change.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Are there any similar games to this? Like the voice acting is pretty good. Developer made a masterpiece, I hope a sequel is in the works

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
fr the english voice is what makes this game good.
Both English and Japanese voice is good, too bad the names of the enemies are all weird, no need to give them all strange names.

Also are there piercings in the game, when enemies attack Karryn sometimes it says "nipple ring was put on" but I don't see it

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I hope CC Mod adds gyaru option soon, I wanna see Karryn with tanned skin, tanlines and tattoos for sure. Piercings would be amazing as well

Reactions: Sh6k6sh6

mbzradeloip

Feb 26, 2018
i know they removed the timer selection for side jobs, is there a way to get it back in in the newer versions? like a mod or something?

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Hello, I'm going to ask a silly question, but is it possible to change Karryn's appearance, for example a part of her body?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Hello, I'm going to ask a silly question, but is it possible to change Karryn's appearance, for example a part of her body?
No, you can only change hair color and pube color from pube dlc which if you downloaded full game here, will be there. When you boot the game, within options there should be Cosmetics(I think) that has option to change hair color and pube tweaks.

Someone is developing a cosplay mod, but I am not sure if it will change her body sizes.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
No, you can only change hair color and pube color from pube dlc which if you downloaded full game here, will be there. When you boot the game, within options there should be Cosmetics(I think) that has option to change hair color and pube tweaks.

Someone is developing a cosplay mod, but I am not sure if it will change her body sizes.
Okay, that's fine. Thanks for your reply.

I just wanted to change the size (immensely too big) of her breasts.:HideThePain:

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KappaKeepoGuy

Jun 2, 2019
What are you talking about?

Floor four is a dead floor with no edicts period.

It may not be 'rushed,' but it is far from a complete game. And while some may argue floor four gets a free pass cause it is the final floor before the final boss. Truth be told, you are in no rush to fight the final boss either. But again, Floor Four is a dead floor. It is clear the devs ran out of ideas for the game in the later stages.
The weekly dev diaries show that there were no plans for floor 4 for game balancing reasons, considering it happens right before the final boss floor. From what I remember, he did not want anything on floor 4 since it would be kind of pointless.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes