ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
It stings a bit, because we can all imagine what could have been
I think imagination runs so wild because the environment is filled with hints of potential situations, even if they weren't promised content. Floor 4 has rooms with a pool, farm, and basketball court. It's pretty easy to imagine potential side-content for those environments: Lifeguard job, Karryn milking job or breeder job, Karryn basketball coach. The classroom and its edict hint at a sex-ed teacher job. The infirmary hints at a nurse job. The floor 3 showers hints at Karryn showering with the prisoners. The office and staff lounge hints at an office woman job (other than receptionist).

Ironically, if they made these rooms more bland, I think fewer people would accuse the game of being unfinished. Because the game already has more content than most H-games, especially of this subgenre. But there are so many areas that unintentionally hint at more to come. That it just feels unfinished, even when I'm grateful for all that is in the game.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.5 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.4.5 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
With ALL the mods added (file modifications for mod application) as well as the files in the "mods" folder, there's a bug in the game when Karryn is pregnant, during combat in the second menu (the purple menu), when you choose "Energy" and one of the sexual "attacks" (pussy finger, halberd, etc.) when she's quite excited, it creates an in-game error message creating an impossibility to continue the combat, quit the game or come back. You have to quit the game and restart.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Use saveeditonline.com to give yourself more money.
Anyways to cheat in this game, like infinite money or smt?
You can also install one of the mods on the list (not the ones where you have to modify the .js files manually, but the folders you have to place in /mods), which, by pressing 1, 2 and 3, open menus where you can add or remove anything (arousal, order, money, etc).

aiden117

May 25, 2020

Updated version of Monster enemies only (mainly Goblins) for the latest version of KP.
I also changed the sex attacks so that its random instead of each monster using the same attack each time.

Only Nerds n Bums are there as humans but theyre rare.
where to put this?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes