Jul 28, 2018
I noticed that the new update has a bizarre glitch, if you exit the game in the middle of a battle and then start where you left off, after ending the battle you will get this error (the same happens if you choose to flee). You just get stuck in this forever and your save is gone.

Any solution? (I'll even leave my save here for you guys to test.)
I was able to load your save and finish the fight with no problems in a new 1.2.4.5 install. I also had no problems starting a new game, running to the first fight, closing the game, reloading, and finishing that first fight (which gave me a save to replace with yours. )

Maybe try a fresh download with no mods?

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
v1.2.4.2 + mods started normally loaded saves.
v1.2.4.5 + mod does not start, but when loading save, an error pops up.
similar to the latest screenshots of other players!

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
So two questions about this game I never figured out:

1. When the time comes to try and be a total slut how do you prevent the constant coming/losing all energy and stamina and in turn losing the fight? I went for a total virgin run and got the empress end, slight corruption to get happy end ng+, and have been going balls to the wall in free mode while grinding out passives/job reputations/ getting all the edicts I want and was wondering if I'm just screwed because I didn't spec for stuff like mind and endurance from the get go. Like are you not aloud to change your playstyle half way through? I know I can't "lose" at this point but it's frustrating not being able to clear the stripper job without coming myself into a coma then being trapped in an endless loop of not being able to get back to my office because of the state of dress leading to battles I also can do nothing to prevent coming myself into a coma to.

2.Where the hell do you actually access the floor 2 shop? I talk to the guy at the counter and he just says "do you need something" but no menu to buy anything comes up or anything, are the shop items just edicts and if so where and what are they?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So two questions about this game I never figured out:

1. When the time comes to try and be a total slut how do you prevent the constant coming/losing all energy and stamina and in turn losing the fight? I went for a total virgin run and got the empress end, slight corruption to get happy end ng+, and have been going balls to the wall in free mode while grinding out passives/job reputations/ getting all the edicts I want and was wondering if I'm just screwed because I didn't spec for stuff like mind and endurance from the get go. Like are you not aloud to change your playstyle half way through? I know I can't "lose" at this point but it's frustrating not being able to clear the stripper job without coming myself into a coma then being trapped in an endless loop of not being able to get back to my office because of the state of dress leading to battles I also can do nothing to prevent coming myself into a coma to.
Yeah, you might be a bit out of luck there. The only way to really prevent that is to use energy regeneration abilities and items, along with the resist orgasm ability.

Beyond that gaining more passives over time will help at least a little, since they can reduce energy loss, regenerate energy, and cause enemies to cum faster.

You can also save scum to avoid as many fights as possible, and if you get to your office corridor you'll end up back in your office and not stuck on a random floor. Ideally use a mod (ccmod has this as optional settings) to allow manually saving and turning off autosaves. If you don't want to mod, you can copy and paste the save to another folder, then return to the main menu and copy the save back in to load it. get through a room, save, then reload if you end up in a fight.

falover2032

Jul 24, 2019
friends who knows when it will be added (Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.5 + DLC + CCMod) I have an error I can not end the battle neither victory nor defeat (

Nyels

Sep 26, 2017
Forgive me if this is already posted. I searched but couldn't find anything. Is there any info on some of the new Titles and their requirements?

Baroness of Undergarments
Fitness Instructor
That Thirsty Woman at the Gym
Fort Gannon Gym Leader
Trending Fitness Guru
Gym Bitch

Pika v.2.0

Sep 15, 2022
does anyone have a quick andeasy way to install the cc mod? ive been trying to install it since 12am and its 6am now and im desperate. I've tried both vortex and mod organizer and they always found a way to deviate themselves from the installation guide cus fml i guess. I tried to manually install so i made a copy of my game and directly placed the www there from the install me folder from the mod file. It worked for a few seconds until it shows the error screen aughhhhhhh. Somebody helppppp plsssss

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
Forgive me if this is already posted. I searched but couldn't find anything. Is there any info on some of the new Titles and their requirements?

Baroness of Undergarments
Fitness Instructor
That Thirsty Woman at the Gym
Fort Gannon Gym Leader
Trending Fitness Guru
Gym Bitch
Here are the titles I have and know of so far:
Fitness Instructor (Give over 30 good advices) = Gym Rep +2, Wanted Enemy Good Workout Level Bonus +2
Fort Ganon Gym Leader (Finish over 20 shifts) = Warden Level Limit +1 (one time), Angry enemy appearance rate down 4, +15% exp rate.
Trending Fitness Guru (Over 30 Gym Rep) = Strength +1, Income +5%, Talk Resist +15%,
Enemy Stats up 2

Reactions: Nyels

fantain388

Jul 20, 2018
Gym Titles

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jesus777 and Nyels

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
does anyone have a quick andeasy way to install the cc mod? ive been trying to install it since 12am and its 6am now and im desperate. I've tried both vortex and mod organizer and they always found a way to deviate themselves from the installation guide cus fml i guess. I tried to manually install so i made a copy of my game and directly placed the www there from the install me folder from the mod file. It worked for a few seconds until it shows the error screen aughhhhhhh. Somebody helppppp plsssss
same for me, but i get a unable to parse file in steam games steamapps which i have no clue why since i dont have it on steam. Do i need to own the steam verison for mods to work?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

nnguyenvu1801

Apr 18, 2022
He did . But my guess it's either was THAT bad, and his patrons were too hard on him, or the amount of people that were interested in it was not enough for him and he silently dropped it. You can try it yourself, i didn't.
Additionally, the mod doesn't work in both latest or any previous versions. :(

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Can I know how to fix loading error of www\img\karryn\mas_couch\hat_1.png? I can't find the solution anywhere. If possible can you share the file? I think the file format is .rpgmvp.

Reactions: soyface_wojak

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Can I know how to fix loading error of www\img\karryn\mas_couch\hat_1.png? I can't find the solution anywhere. If possible can you share the file? I think the file format is .rpgmvp.
Found it on the mods/...../img folder. But do I need to move all files along with script to the main files?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
You can just copy another image and rename it to match the missing image's name. That's a workaround for any missing image issue in rpgmaker.

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
I play on Android and have completed the game once. Now seeing all these Dlcs I want to try again. If possible can anyone give me instructions on how to add the dlcs. I am using Joiplay emulator

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to fix image loading problems? Almost every part of karryn's body is transparent which is really frustrating. Please

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I play on Android and have completed the game once. Now seeing all these Dlcs I want to try again. If possible can anyone give me instructions on how to add the dlcs. I am using Joiplay emulator
remove your game that u have now and download the latest game in this forum. Theres no way around it bcs your savestate might brick the game.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes