josesmith12222

Dec 2, 2021
Hello, i hope someone can help me. I lost a lot of data in my pc, including the folder with the game. I already got the game from here but now i don't have the cheat menu i used before.
I'been looking for it but i can't find it. It allowed you to change passives, activate/deactivate edicts, change karryn's pleasure and the number in each erogenuos zone(cock,mouth,boobs,etc).
You could also change gold, edict points, activate no clip,god mode, change karryn and the enemis stamina/plasure, and some other things that i dont remember now.
You opened it with 1, it appeared in the up left corner of the game.
Someone knows wich cheat menu i'm talking about?

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
1.2.4.5 with mods installed. a new game . some characters disappear from the map, in the opening. and then an error pops up. The game runs fine without mods. most likely some mod was not adapted to version 1.2.4.5. it throws errors.
This time I was not too lazy and took screenshots.
Although my computer is old.
wait a long time for the start menu to load.
game + all mods .
1) new game .
2) after the first training battle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
Does anyone have the version of v1.2.4.2 because 1.2.4.5 ain't modding family and it keeps crashing every time when I'm trying to play the game including with the dlcs

Reactions: cris289

yamago

Jun 2, 2018
Hello, i hope someone can help me. I lost a lot of data in my pc, including the folder with the game. I already got the game from here but now i don't have the cheat menu i used before.
I'been looking for it but i can't find it. It allowed you to change passives, activate/deactivate edicts, change karryn's pleasure and the number in each erogenuos zone(cock,mouth,boobs,etc).
You could also change gold, edict points, activate no clip,god mode, change karryn and the enemis stamina/plasure, and some other things that i dont remember now.
You opened it with 1, it appeared in the up left corner of the game.
I believe you are looking for this:

Reactions: josesmith12222

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I believe you are looking for this:
It's Krude's version of that cheatmenu but the menu doesn't show up anymore with certain mods or something(trying to solve the conflict), only the built-in one does.

Edit: Figured it out, it wasn't a mod conflict. I had renamed the file but forgot to point to the correct css file.

Last edited:
Reactions: josesmith12222

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
It's Krude's version of that cheatmenu but the menu doesn't show up anymore with certain mods or something(trying to solve the conflict), only the built-in one does.

Edit: Figured it out, it wasn't a mod conflict. I had renamed the file but forgot to point to the correct css file.
Curious question do you have the 1.2.4.2 file, because I have been getting errors. (Since it ain't modding family.)

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
I have been getting this type of error all day, and it shows low memory, and I have 64 GB of RAM, good GPU, and CPU I just don't know why it is giving me this error.
1687670899528.png

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
please, remove the tag "complete" since it really IS NOT. Since it was inserted , the game has had more updates than before (at least 15 updates in the last month) o_O

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
please, remove the tag "complete" since it really IS NOT. Since it was inserted , the game has had more updates than before (at least 15 updates in the last month) o_O
There's a difference between bug fix updates and content updates. A game is generally considered complete when it's put on sale or out of early access (which this one is). There can be more updates and DLC released after, but that doesn't change that the base game is actually completed (regardless of the discussions of content that could / "should" be in the game).

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
I understand .
missing this mod I downloaded and installed and the critical error stopped coming out.
but even so, there was a lack of characters on the map (the emperor and the director of the prison) in the opening.
and the mod itself is a little clumsy, parts of the clothes (of the mod itself) stop showing up.

stars99

Oct 29, 2022
I really want to try this game (PC, windows 10), but i am wondering on a couple of things:

1: Which of the many mods are recommended for me to go for besides the full base game files (from this post) to get the best possible KP content without mods conflicting upon each other and thus causing the game to crash? I don't need all the mods, just the major/big one's. Which mods would guys recommend me to get?

2: While i know how to install "drag and drop" mods for RenPy/VN/RPGM games, i am unfamiliar with Nexus/Vortex and Mod Organizer 2, which of those should i use to install the mods? And must i have a Nexus account in order to use Vortex program to install the mods, or?

I really hope someone can take time to reply me on this. Respectfully, I've tried to browse through several hundred pages, but i couldn't figure out answers to my questions, so i had to ask...

monon

Aug 7, 2017
Has anyone gotten Pero mod to work on the latest version properly? I have this weird issue that it doesn't work on vanilla or on KP mod but does when I use CCmod.

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
I really want to try this game (PC, windows 10), but i am wondering on a couple of things:

1: Which of the many mods are recommended for me to go for besides the full base game files (from this post) to get the best possible KP content without mods conflicting upon each other and thus causing the game to crash? I don't need all the mods, just the major/big one's. Which mods would guys recommend me to get?

2: While i know how to install "drag and drop" mods for RenPy/VN/RPGM games, i am unfamiliar with Nexus/Vortex and Mod Organizer 2, which of those should i use to install the mods? And must i have a Nexus account in order to use Vortex program to install the mods, or?

I really hope someone can take time to reply me on this. Respectfully, I've tried to browse through several hundred pages, but i couldn't figure out answers to my questions, so i had to ask...
1: I would honestly recommend just playing the game vanilla for your first playthrough, and then add mods later on in new game+ (or a complete new save if thats what you want). As for mod recommendations, depends on what you want, but my favorite is CCmod which adds pregnancy content, condoms, and a couple other features. KP mod adds a kinky tattoo, a quest system, and "livestreaming" among other things. You can run both CCmod and KPmod, but there will be one conflict because both mods add tattoos so you will have to disable one or the other's tattoo feature via config file in order to avoid the conflict. Theres also ImageReplacer which is essential for mods/packs that add new costumes/clothes for karryn to wear (dont really use it cause sometimes there are bugs where karryns head is just floating midair), some outfits dont support the pregnancy that comes along with CCmod though (pregnancy is optional btw). There are also other mods that tweak the mechanics of the game but you should first experience the game before adding those. Theres also cheat mods if you want, I personally only use the modified emerlad cheat menu and pero cheat mod.

2: I personally use mod organizer 2 and I just followed this guide to set it up (dont need a nexus acc):

Reactions: stars99

Pika v.2.0

Sep 15, 2022
FINALLY, got ccmod to work with Vortex. I kept constantly getting an error and couldn't activate/manage the game. Turns out, I just had to redirect to the kp file. Had some errors at first and kept restarting the game but it never showed up again after the 2nd or 3rd restart. I even was able to play it with my previous saves including my masochist run lmao.

Does anyone know how to prevent karryn from cleaning herself after going to bed with the cc mod? I made sure to not select clean up but no dubs. Mod says I should get exhibition points but I already got tons of exhibition passives. Maybe I should just keep walking around covered in nut? How tf do I get to night time

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
HOW TO INCREASE THE OPERATING TIME IN THE BAR AND OTHER PLACES FROM 30 MINUTES TO A HIGHER VALUE ? THANKS IN ADVANCE
First, all caps is considered rude in most forums on the internet. It's like going into an IRL store and just yelling everything.

Next, I don't know for sure if this works since I haven't tested it myself, but if you go to the \Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins folder, then look for the files for each side job, named ReimtairyKarryn"sidejobname".js . First, copy and paste that file somewhere else, in case it breaks (this is standard for basically all modding of games like this).

Open those files with a text editor, I suggest notepad++, since it has a lot of features that help with coding / editing code. Regular notepad or word should also work, though would be harder to use. Since windows generally won't recognize the .js as text files, right click and select open with notepad++ (or whatever other text editor you're using).

Use the search function (ctrl f by default in most things) and type in "minutes", then click find next until it highlights a section that looks like this:

Game_Party.prototype.setStripperBattleTimeLimit = function(minutes) {
if(minutes === 8) {
this._stripperBattle_timeLimit = 480;
this._stripperBattle_baseFatigueGain = 2;
this._stripperBattle_battleTimeLimitBasedMaxSpawnMultipler = 1;

Changing the value in the battle time limit (480 in that section) should change the time in the side job. There are several sections for different time limits in that code block, so you should change them all.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes