Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Actually I've always wondered this, but is there a reason the mini games have longer time limits? Is it better to do shorter?

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Actually I've always wondered this, but is there a reason the mini games have longer time limits? Is it better to do shorter?
In bar you get more gold, and maybe more rep? It goes too slowly there for me no matter what time i choose, but if you choose longer you get WAY more chances to get hentai'd, which sucks if you don't want to hurry it up. In reception you definitely get more chances to increase order, since more time means you get to finish with more visitors. More visitors - more order, and also reputation, fame and infamy. So i decided to choose shorter in bar, and longer in reception.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Such a convoluted mess of a game, it's hard and such a chore to find or determine what scenes/contents are actually in the game. At least have a gallery where you can modify her stats and fight every enemy.

josesmith12222

Dec 2, 2021
I believe you are looking for this:
It's Krude's version of that cheatmenu but the menu doesn't show up anymore with certain mods or something(trying to solve the conflict), only the built-in one does.

Edit: Figured it out, it wasn't a mod conflict. I had renamed the file but forgot to point to the correct css file.
Thank you both for helping out! it was the Krude's Version.

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
How do I create a new save? I do not see a way to manually do this.

If I am at a spot "A" in the game and I know a difficult event, at spot "B" is about to occur, I would like a backup save if I fail. Currently, the autosave would overwrite "A" and turn it into a failed "B".

deepheat

Oct 21, 2020

If I am at a spot "A" in the game and I know a difficult event, at spot "B" is about to occur, I would like a backup save if I fail. Currently, the autosave would overwrite "A" and turn it into a failed "B".
You can go into your save folder (game folder > www > save) and make a copy of your current save file. (file1.rpgsave = slot 1, file2.rpgsave = slot 2, etc.) If you mess up, replace the save file with your backup.

Reactions: Anders78

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

The game only allows one save file by default (unless you're on easy mode IIRC), and autosaves on each map change and battle starting / ending. As was said, you can copy the save file to make a backup (just return to the main menu before coping a save back in).

You can also install mods to allow saving anytime in different slots, and also disable the autosave. CCmod, linked in the first post, allows this.

Reactions: Anders78

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
In bar you get more gold, and maybe more rep? It goes too slowly there for me no matter what time i choose, but if you choose longer you get WAY more chances to get hentai'd, which sucks if you don't want to hurry it up. In reception you definitely get more chances to increase order, since more time means you get to finish with more visitors. More visitors - more order, and also reputation, fame and infamy. So i decided to choose shorter in bar, and longer in reception.
I see so that's how it works, bit of a shame. I would rather the time be unlimited and you quit when you want, seems a better option. Upto the point you win you get a choice of a hentai win, essentially a game over but your choice and position of how Karyyn poses for it, or you lose you get a game over type path way, or in this case get punished by the inmates with no choice of pose/position during the sex scenes.

stars99

Oct 29, 2022
1: I would honestly recommend just playing the game vanilla for your first playthrough, and then add mods later on in new game+ (or a complete new save if thats what you want). As for mod recommendations, depends on what you want, but my favorite is CCmod which adds pregnancy content, condoms, and a couple other features. KP mod adds a kinky tattoo, a quest system, and "livestreaming" among other things. You can run both CCmod and KPmod, but there will be one conflict because both mods add tattoos so you will have to disable one or the other's tattoo feature via config file in order to avoid the conflict. Theres also ImageReplacer which is essential for mods/packs that add new costumes/clothes for karryn to wear (dont really use it cause sometimes there are bugs where karryns head is just floating midair), some outfits dont support the pregnancy that comes along with CCmod though (pregnancy is optional btw). There are also other mods that tweak the mechanics of the game but you should first experience the game before adding those. Theres also cheat mods if you want, I personally only use the modified emerlad cheat menu and pero cheat mod.

2: I personally use mod organizer 2 and I just followed this guide to set it up (dont need a nexus acc):

i use mod organizer .
only for 3 mods. CC_Mod, Cut-in Animations Loop, KP_mod. (mods that require the replacement of game files).
the rest I will drop the game folder by combining the www folder
Thanks for the replies!

I feel like CC mod, cut-in animations loop and KP mod seems to include what i want to have in the game.

But some more Qs:

1: What other mods are "safe" to add to the game without causing bugs/errors/crashes?

2: Also, is it that simple to just click on "install a new mod from an archive" within MO2 and then locate the mods (zips), click OK on "quick install", checkbox the mods i want to use and then just double click the "nw.exe" for the game to start with the mods in use, or? (if i click "Run" within the MO2, it says "Mod Organizer is locked while app is running")

3: It says on the github page that i must isntall KP Plugin: " The plugin adds support for Karryn's Prison game. Without it you won't be able to use MO2 to manage Karryn's Prison mods. " but where is this located?

4: Besides what the difficulties say in the infobox, will i miss out on any content if i choose to play Warden instead of Prisoner moed?

Apologies for so many questions, but i hope it's not to much to ask for...

Last edited:
Reactions: hemanhemanlol

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
There isn't. It is easier to do shorter times for REP farming if all you looking to farm is the job rep or fish for quick titles for whatever x rep times you do a job. I haven't seen any changes unless REM actually updated or change the coding to it. Every time you do a mini job(Besides GYM?) you get 1 job rep for it, despite how long you do it.

I am pretty sure you get only one rep point every time you complete a mini job. It doesn't matter if it is Bar. Reception. Stripper. Or toliet(long as you service one person) you only get one rep. As for the GYM DLC I believe REP actually reflects on how you help/train sastify people.
The only thing that may change is infamy points, but for the job exp it is always 1 REP for doing the job in Reception.

Modious

Jul 19, 2017
v1.2.4.5 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!
A question about this, I noticed on the discord that a few of the mods are updated, are the mods on the mirror link updated too since I noticed some of them the date for "Modified" is ike a few months ago for some of them, so I'm curious if they are not updated will my game break somehow if I replaced some of them with the updated ones from the discord

Dec 8, 2020
Anyone familiar with ccmod exhibitionism? The "true exhibitionist" passive currently makes the game very annoying by constantly forcing night mode onto you. Is there any tweak to prevent getting this passive or , alternatively, how can you disable pleasure gain from exhibitionism entirely or allow players with "true exhibitionist" to regain clothing durability passively in order to circumvent this annoyance?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
somebody has version v1.2.4.2 i need that version for modding and i can find it
You're asking because of some mods breaking in 1.2.4.5 right ? Better wait for 1.2.4.7 to be posted here, the mods are usable again in this version too.

From what i saw the thing is there's a cache cleanup in 1.2.4.5 so that the memory consumption dosen't get too high but Rem set it to do it too fast (every two minutes) x)

In 1.2.4.7 it's been set so that it's every hour instead, letting you play with mods without too much problems and the memory consumption should be okay

• Love
Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.8 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.4.8 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes