yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
For some reason every time I think about the GYM DLC I get reminded of this scene from (that is Billy Herrington's only straight wrestling scene Mark Wolff never did straight scenes) lol.
JSRQ.JPG
After all, I'll show you whose boss of this gym.

hairygairy

Jan 4, 2019
Does the current version still include the incomplete gym sidejob? I can enter the gym but all I can do is observe + advise, no sexual content. Although I could swear I saw some images floating around of sexual content during the gym sidejob

Jul 28, 2018
Does the current version still include the incomplete gym sidejob? I can enter the gym but all I can do is observe + advise, no sexual content. Although I could swear I saw some images floating around of sexual content during the gym sidejob
The released Gym Trainer job is included. You have to work your way up to sexual content by earning Passives.

Juliop

May 16, 2020
Is there any hope of beating Karin? I think the costumes are a little better than Karin
[/Q
Is it so hard to add an actual girl for once, because these two are nearly identical. Not everyone has a ''mommy'' kink. Although I must agree costumes are better.

Lostriver

Feb 18, 2022
For some reason every time I think about the GYM DLC I get reminded of this scene from (that is Billy Herrington's only straight wrestling scene Mark Wolff never did straight scenes) lol.
View attachment 2739657
After all, I'll show you whose boss of this gym.
yeah,I was think so。but it‘s too late now

DLS911

Feb 19, 2019
You're not bothering! I saw someone say it's incompatible on discord as well, but it's working for me. :unsure:
Are yo using any other mod?
According to the discord, you have to get the mod "ModsSettings" too. Maybe you're missing it.

hairygairy

Jan 4, 2019
The released Gym Trainer job is included. You have to work your way up to sexual content by earning Passives.
Ah right, thanks. Do you have anything specific passives you could share that you need? Karryn is pretty far gone sexually in my current save, but there are still no options for sexual content during the gym sidejob.

Appreciate the reply regardless!

bene123

Aug 13, 2022
Sorry for the dumb question, but I was trying to install CCMod and after moving the WWW from the zip to the game folder, the game wont launch anymore.
Error is throwing the undefined condom something.

Is the mod bugged in current version or I skiped some step? I remember last time I had to do something the js config file

WhiTenshi

Sep 8, 2017
i am sorry to ask this here, trying to play the game and i am sorry but i find it hella hard with also parts that are unskippable (losing sex event fucking annoying after a while), i know someone asked already, but pls is 1683 pages, anyone got a full save?

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
i am sorry to ask this here, trying to play the game and i am sorry but i find it hella hard with also parts that are unskippable (losing sex event fucking annoying after a while), i know someone asked already, but pls is 1683 pages, anyone got a full save?
"I know someone asked already"
THEN USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

• Angry
Reactions: Alutard
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes