Kieranilner

Jun 30, 2023
Guys, I've been downloading and trying to install ccmod without crashing my game. Anyone can show me how, I've been redoing it on both 1.0.6b and the newest version (been using chainchariot's one, now moving to wyldspace's with no idea what to do, this is my first time installing mods)

Help :((

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
Guys, I've been downloading and trying to install ccmod without crashing my game. Anyone can show me how, I've been redoing it on both 1.0.6b and the newest version (been using chainchariot's one, now moving to wyldspace's with no idea what to do, this is my first time installing mods)

Help :((
>Download mod
>Look for folder "www"
>copy
>go to your Karryn prison folder
>paste and overwrite the folder "www"
>Done

If it doesnt work then the version might be outdated

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarrynsPrison-1.2.4.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JollyMonk

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2023
I like it, but seem to struggle getting past the level 2 floor. The slimes hit quite hard so end up going H scene over and over

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Help i got stuck in a gang bang cycle. I can not pass the guards as Karyn lost 3 co sequitive days in a row and i think she is too tired to run. On top of that she will get pregnant if they fuck her. Is there another office i can rest? I have the cc mod where she walks around naked at night and all levels except 4 are subjigated

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
KarrynsPrison-1.2.4.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
New player here, is the CC mod broken with this update? Sprites not showing up on new game and it crashes on the first fight, error is "cannot read undefined 'undefined'".

Kieranilner

Jun 30, 2023
Can anyone help me with this, I've completed one playthrough of the game, got the empress ending and when I was going to start NG+ I got an error message. It keeps popping up whenever I try to access load file on main menu (I have CCmod installed)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes