RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.10 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.4.10 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

DLS911

Feb 19, 2019
Sorry for the dumb question, but I was trying to install CCMod and after moving the WWW from the zip to the game folder, the game wont launch anymore.
Error is throwing the undefined condom something.

Is the mod bugged in current version or I skiped some step? I remember last time I had to do something the js config file
According to the discord, you have to get the mod "ModsSettings" too. Maybe you're missing it.

• Angry
Reactions: Fapokso

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
I love this game, but I really can't stand the constant crashing. My computer is actually pretty good, yet this crashes every few sex scenes. So until the memory usage gets fixed, I think I'll stay away from this game... or I can't resist the urge.

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
You're not bothering! I saw someone say it's incompatible on discord as well, but it's working for me. :unsure:
Are yo using any other mod?
Yes, KPmod and the animation cut-in loop mod.
Ah right, thanks. Do you have anything specific passives you could share that you need? Karryn is pretty far gone sexually in my current save, but there are still no options for sexual content during the gym sidejob.

Appreciate the reply regardless!
You need to do the gym once. Then, you will get an option to pull down their pants. However to do anything, you must have the handjob and blowjob skills (not sure if any other skills are usable). This was the case with my playthrough, I just let Karryn get raped a few times until I got the handjob and blowjob skills.
I love this game, but I really can't stand the constant crashing. My computer is actually pretty good, yet this crashes every few sex scenes. So until the memory usage gets fixed, I think I'll stay away from this game... or I can't resist the urge.
Have some slowdown issue myself if the game runs too long along with text not appearing, but I haven't experienced crashing yet. I think it's an RPGMaker issue, as I have experienced this with other games before.
on 1683 pages, with different patches
I don't think full save does anything in this game, because there's no gallery mode. You have to trigger the sex scenes yourself, even with cheats. To make defeat scenes shorter, turn on the toggle that ends defeat scenes when Karryn runs out of energy in settings. As far as I'm aware there is no way to make the sidejobs shorter, wish there was because the waitress sidejob especially feels like it goes on for way too long.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
If I remember well, KPmod and CC do not work well together.
They do work well together, I'm using both. But I'm using an older version of the game because I'm tired of constantly updating mods. So maybe one of them aren't updated to work with latest version of the game.

Reactions: Vexstear

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
Trying out the cheat mods, such as Krude's and Aziien's, none of them seem to affect things like Order and Control? Is there something I'm missing? Tried walking to a different area, tried sleeping, tried saving and loading.

EDIT: Not even editing gifts and edicts works. Damn, do none of the cheat mods work on the latest versions?

EDIT #2: Tried turning on the fix kitchen edict and talking to the guards, I get the dialogue as if it's turned on but the icon isn't on. Strange. Still can't seem to affect order and control.

Last edited:

Mafafussefs

Aug 27, 2018
Is there a way to adjust the settings without starting the game? I was messing around with one that mentioned it could affect loading times, now I can't open the game anymore, it freezes on the first loading screen and crashes or freezes until an error message appears. Can someone lend a hand?

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
Also unrelated, what are the particular requirements for getting lewd map sprites like the KPMod preview with the handjob gesture and tongue sticking out for example? I got to the naked and covered in cum part, but getting stuff like gestures and slutty expressions still hasn't happened yet.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Also unrelated, what are the particular requirements for getting lewd map sprites like the KPMod preview with the handjob gesture and tongue sticking out for example? I got to the naked and covered in cum part, but getting stuff like gestures and slutty expressions still hasn't happened yet.
its related to slut level

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
huh, seems like the devs are trying new stripper outfits? kinda funny since modders are already doing that. i can't read the page so i am just guessing by the images...

Reactions: Ashen999

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
huh, seems like the devs are trying new stripper outfits? kinda funny since modders are already doing that. i can't read the page so i am just guessing by the images...
That's the design for a figurine that's being made.

Reactions: zoomies

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
It may have already been asked for but i cannot see it in the later pages,

Is there a version available that has all current mods that can be found on the discord? i can only find versions that have one or two.
The ccmod, the KP cheats, the cosplay pack, the female inmates and bosses mod that adds lesbians and futa, Susikuns costumes pack and the goth varient?
possibly with added options into the menu screen to toggle and customise as the player wants?

I tried modding a version myself but only got errors and dont know how to use github effectively.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes