Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
How to activate the gym? Is it included in this version at all?
Farseer74 (cant see that far i guess) The gym is on level 3, it is unlocked after you clear the riot there + get the edicts.

anyone can share save data?
Its not really a game to share data with as all the cg and unlocks happen as you play through, its dynamic. Just play the game and youll get into it. Just dont blow your wad in 2 mins and youll get why this game is so good

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
It may have already been asked for but i cannot see it in the later pages,

Is there a version available that has all current mods that can be found on the discord? i can only find versions that have one or two.
The ccmod, the KP cheats, the cosplay pack, the female inmates and bosses mod that adds lesbians and futa, Susikuns costumes pack and the goth varient?
possibly with added options into the menu screen to toggle and customise as the player wants?

I tried modding a version myself but only got errors and dont know how to use github effectively.
There is a lesbians and futa mod?

Reactions: Sennin

Lotts1

Dec 26, 2019
Wanna ask and help me please. No joke here. How can you get out from prison (visitor room), after been defeated (get f**k). Cause everytime i go to some room it just said "there's no reason i go there (name room)". Now i'm stuck here. I'm on level 2. Already subjugated. I lose because the bar side job. Idk if you can get lose on this job which is resulting you get f**k

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
Going some pages back, I see I missed some discussion regarding femdom content (or the lack of it) in the game. It is kind of baffling that we have stuff like the cock stare skill (penis humiliation), pet cock skill (penis teasing), cock kick skill (CBT), amazon position from initiating vaginal sex, footjobs (where Karryn calls the nerd a degenerate), taunt (intimidation) and flaunt (seduction) but no unique femdom route for the corruption. I mean, you can turn Karryn into a sort of succubus, but half the time her dialogue won't fit the image of a dangerous succubus draining men. I would have been happy with just the game making a more immersive distinction between a maso Karryn and a succubi Karryn. I don't think this would conflict with the game's identity since, you know, it's already 'there' just not expanded upon in a satisfactory way.

If I were to have the fortune of making a Karryn's Prison clone, I would make two routes for the corruption: being violated and being desired. Being violated leads to a maso heroine, being desired leads to a succubi heroine. The end result is the "same" in a gameplay sense, winning through sex, but what options are available and how the heroine acts would be different. Perhaps a gameplay difference could be that for the maso heroine it's all about not passing out while being used until the enemies lose interest, while for the succubi heroine it's all about making the enemies pass out while using them. Right now in Karryn's Prison it's sort of an awkward mix of the two, gameplay and immersion included.

Wanna ask and help me please. No joke here. How can you get out from prison (visitor room), after been defeated (get f**k). Cause everytime i go to some room it just said "there's no reason i go there (name room)". Now i'm stuck here. I'm on level 2. Already subjugated. I lose because the bar side job. Idk if you can get lose on this job which is resulting you get f**k
Yes, you can lose in the waitress job. As for that bug, I haven't experienced it, you should try one of the cheat mods and teleport yourself to an area like Karryn's Office. Should work.

Reactions: RedAISkye

Farseer74

Jan 4, 2022
Farseer74 (cant see that far i guess) The gym is on level 3, it is unlocked after you clear the riot there + get the edicts.

Its not really a game to share data with as all the cg and unlocks happen as you play through, its dynamic. Just play the game and youll get into it. Just dont blow your wad in 2 mins and youll get why this game is so good
Should I replay the game? I went through the game 1 time before the content with the gym appeared and she doesn’t enter the gym for me - she says that she has nothing to do there.

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
v1.2.4.9 - July 1st 2023
  • Added code to help support text word wrapping, credits to @madtisa#8743!
  • Corrected minor Chinese localization issues.
While this is a bit of a minor change, some mods have been updated to require a separate mod that makes adjusting their settings as easy as pie by doing it in-game without needing a restart. Said mod has issues with text word wrapping with versions before this one, so could someone upload v1.2.4.9?

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.10 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Is one of the mods here the KP mod that everyone is referring to?

Last edited:
Reactions: aleyugioh

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
How do you get the post where she cover both her boobs while completely naked? Cause sometimes that thing hard to appeared!

Lotts1

Dec 26, 2019
Going some pages back, I see I missed some discussion regarding femdom content (or the lack of it) in the game. It is kind of baffling that we have stuff like the cock stare skill (penis humiliation), pet cock skill (penis teasing), cock kick skill (CBT), amazon position from initiating vaginal sex, footjobs (where Karryn calls the nerd a degenerate), taunt (intimidation) and flaunt (seduction) but no unique femdom route for the corruption. I mean, you can turn Karryn into a sort of succubus, but half the time her dialogue won't fit the image of a dangerous succubus draining men. I would have been happy with just the game making a more immersive distinction between a maso Karryn and a succubi Karryn. I don't think this would conflict with the game's identity since, you know, it's already 'there' just not expanded upon in a satisfactory way.

If I were to have the fortune of making a Karryn's Prison clone, I would make two routes for the corruption: being violated and being desired. Being violated leads to a maso heroine, being desired leads to a succubi heroine. The end result is the "same" in a gameplay sense, winning through sex, but what options are available and how the heroine acts would be different. Perhaps a gameplay difference could be that for the maso heroine it's all about not passing out while being used until the enemies lose interest, while for the succubi heroine it's all about making the enemies pass out while using them. Right now in Karryn's Prison it's sort of an awkward mix of the two, gameplay and immersion included.

Yes, you can lose in the waitress job. As for that bug, I haven't experienced it, you should try one of the cheat mods and teleport yourself to an area like Karryn's Office. Should work.
Nvm. I am just dumb to figure it out where the exit is. But sadly this game really lagging after 30 minutes especially on the battle, well I am playing on Joiplay. I Can handle it with autosave, so in case it become lagging i just exit the app and return. But sadly not with the strip club. This side jobs Soo lagging at 8 time. Everytime when it's at 8 time it makes the fps go down to 1 or 2 fps.

Probably cause my device sucks. Is there any mod save anywhere ?(literally anywhere). Since it could help soo much.

Truewoods1

Aug 17, 2018
Installing Mods by dragging is faster and easier than using Software like Vortex and Mod Organizers; also the Installation guide does not mention copy & paste those text at the beginnning of .js file to mods.txt

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
They dont mentioned it because the Game does it automatically.
It skims through all js files in /mods and adds it to mods.txt.
We had countless of people not reading readme's that made it necessary.

While its faster and easier to install it manually try removing them.
Not so easy and fast anymore.
Just keep the base files before adding the mods? Thats what i do anyways. Or if you really want to be extra just have two versions of the game with and without mods:WeSmart:too smart

inamax36

Jan 10, 2018
Screenshot_2023-07-07-22-49-08-828_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
Error
-The game can be played normally, but when I try to put the mod CCMod 2.1.1
-Play on android
-Joiplay Application
-condom ???
-my storage space 48 GB more usable
Help me

-I want her pregnant

Last edited:
Reactions: Yank00

Kieranilner

Jun 30, 2023
Hey guys, quick question how do you install mod settings? Been having some issues with ccmod's condoms not showing up and found out that you need mod settings for it to work or something

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
ccmod requries the mod "mod settings".
Im currently using vortex, really struggling to install the ''mod settings'' i download the files and try to install, but vortex does not install it, can someone help me here? i installed CCmod but have the same error as the message above yours about the condoms.

Reactions: inamax36

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
Im currently using vortex, really struggling to install the ''mod settings'' i download the files and try to install, but vortex does not install it, can someone help me here? i installed CCmod but have the same error as the message above yours about the condoms.
Already fixed it, someone on discord placed the correct link to MOD SETTINGS, just installed, thanks a lot!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes