shadowguy128

Feb 15, 2020
I just tried opening the game and as soon as it loaded everything in I got a error message saying TypeError: Cannot read property 'toLocaleString' of null and found out in RemtairyMenu Javascript file for " if (ext === undefined) ext = " it is put as null. if someone can tell me what it there after ext = is it would help me alot.

Also the error message shows multiple different locations in it and not just that one

Last edited:

shadowguy128

Feb 15, 2020
"null" is there after "ext =". I think you did something wrong.
Did you tried to install a mod ? If so read the instruction/requirements thoroughly.
The only mods I downloaded was the CCMod, KP and MVMZ cheat menus when I first installed the game. The game ran fine
but earlier when I tried launching it the error message appeared

also the line of code is put as

*if (ext === undefined) ext = null;*

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
question are the mods in the mirrors folder up to date from post #20,107 ?

cant join discord because no idea, discord just shows empty loading page and no server gets added. didnt see the remtairy requirement...im blind
and steam in my country bans sexual games so cant access any mods through that either.

also anyone here knows if kp mod works together with image packs? would test myself but im waiting on confirmation on if the mods are up to date or not in that mirrors page

Last edited:

krabiwe322

Dec 21, 2021
Guys, how do you open sex toys for her? Like the one for masturbating alone. Tried many times with nerds and got lots of passives for toys, but toys don't open for sexual animations.

Last edited:

LujuriaEQX

Apr 9, 2021
I might just be dumb, but I'm attempting to use the "KP" mods and I'm getting an error that it requires KP_mod_ConfigOverride.js, but everywhere I've looked I cannot find the js. If I remove these and just try to launch with the CC mod and Mod Settings it launches fine, but I cannot actually use the mods, it just plays as if there were none installed. Anything helps, especially if I'm just stupid

johnalbert999

Jan 27, 2019
I might just be dumb, but I'm attempting to use the "KP" mods and I'm getting an error that it requires KP_mod_ConfigOverride.js, but everywhere I've looked I cannot find the js. If I remove these and just try to launch with the CC mod and Mod Settings it launches fine, but I cannot actually use the mods, it just plays as if there were none installed. Anything helps, especially if I'm just stupid
DON'T download Source code
DO download Packages > KP Mod.zip

1689237796476.png

monkey174

Apr 19, 2019
Odd question, but wondering if anyone else has had this occur.

The game crashed on load (smooth CGs turned on) and now nw.exe has been changed to z.exe. I know nw is just a wrapper for json type scripts, but spontaneous changes in executables makes me a tad concerned.

Also now getting an error for "Failed to load GameFont" every time I close the game.

Zero mods, a few .js tweaks which have all been reversed at this point.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Guys, how do you open sex toys for her? Like the one for masturbating alone. Tried many times with nerds and got lots of passives for toys, but toys don't open for sexual animations.
You don't. Toys only appear in battle or in the bathroom stall. You have to do the bathroom stall a few times before they show up.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Odd question, but wondering if anyone else has had this occur.

The game crashed on load (smooth CGs turned on) and now nw.exe has been changed to z.exe. I know nw is just a wrapper for json type scripts, but spontaneous changes in executables makes me a tad concerned.

Also now getting an error for "Failed to load GameFont" every time I close the game.

Zero mods, a few .js tweaks which have all been reversed at this point.
Don't use that feature. It's very poorly implemented - allocates a HUGE amount of memory (it eats all my free RAM and made the pagefile grow by more than 20 GB), which is likely the cause of the crash (maybe the drive you put the page file on doesn't have enough space for it to grow to meet the insane allocation by this game).

About the renaming behavior, I have no idea. If you're worried, you can always replace all the nw.js related files with ones you got from the official nw.js website, I've done so myself and didn't notice anything not behaving correctly in-game.

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
Can someone help a fellow friend.. After a thorough reading and learning, realised I need a PC to install the mods....... So sad as I don't have one...

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Can you actually choose what kinda of sex you gonna do? Get the enemies horny and choose to do handjobs\footjobs or something like that?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Can you actually choose what kinda of sex you gonna do? Get the enemies horny and choose to do handjobs\footjobs or something like that?
Yes, but it takes some development of your skills. At the start you can only really attack them, but after they grope you a bit, or they force you to give handjobs, eventually you'll be able to 'defeat' them just through sex-attacks.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes