Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
It is very simple. There is an equipment in the shopping that says decrease vaginal desire gain by 66%, by using it it would be really simple to maintain her virginity.
oh but I have it equipped and believe me, it's impossible to keep Karry's virginity, the willpower drain, the constant bliss and the fact that prisoners after the first turn always act first doesn't give you a chance to keep the pussy meter low, especially since The more fights you have in the day, the higher Karry will start with all his meters and for some damn reason there is no accessory that at least increases the minimum for sex pussy.
Honestly this game needs a lot of rebalancing and more actions where Karry can change the positions she adopts in combat.
For example, when an opponent makes Karry give her a handjob, it is automatically impossible for her to give a blowjob and her position would only change if an inmate decides to take her pussy. It's especially annoying because again after the first turn, the opponents always get the first turn, so you can't decide which position karry is going to take :p
They should also rework the mini game in the tavern to make it more interactive and you don't have to force karry to get drunk to get to the next stage of the mini game lol

PS: yes, I know there are training passives, but they don't make much difference when, for example, there are so many sexual passives that lower Karry's agility

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
oh but I have it equipped and believe me, it's impossible to keep Karry's virginity, the willpower drain, the constant bliss and the fact that prisoners after the first turn always act first doesn't give you a chance to keep the pussy meter low, especially since The more fights you have in the day, the higher Karry will start with all his meters and for some damn reason there is no accessory that at least increases the minimum for sex pussy.
Honestly this game needs a lot of rebalancing and more actions where Karry can change the positions she adopts in combat.
For example, when an opponent makes Karry give her a handjob, it is automatically impossible for her to give a blowjob and her position would only change if an inmate decides to take her pussy. It's especially annoying because again after the first turn, the opponents always get the first turn, so you can't decide which position karry is going to take :p
They should also rework the mini game in the tavern to make it more interactive and you don't have to force karry to get drunk to get to the next stage of the mini game lol

PS: yes, I know there are training passives, but they don't make much difference when, for example, there are so many sexual passives that lower Karry's agility
If you think it is impossible, that just means you are doing it wrong, since many have done it before just fine. My guess, your Mind Stat is way too low if you can't keep her Pussy Desire low with the 66% reduction equipped. Also, your Endurance sounds way too low, if you are going from Orgasm to Orgasm or you don't use Resist Orgasm or your Mind Stat again is too low that your Resists Orgasm Skill is extremely weak. Also, if you fight too many times a day, that just sounds like your fault. Don't take risky fights. If you are above 25% Fatigue, do not fight.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
Um, I don’t understand anything anymore, in fact the game is standing still, yes there is an update, but these are all fixes, new content = 0 only the hall was added, but when was it?)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Um, I don’t understand anything anymore, in fact the game is standing still, yes there is an update, but these are all fixes, new content = 0 only the hall was added, but when was it?)
New content = 0 because they finished the game... Bugfixes still happen from time to time, but other than that the developer isn't going to add any more content (modders are a different matter).

Not sure what you mean by the hall though. The last update was the Gym DLC, which added the gym sidejob.

Reactions: Naoki87

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
If you think it is impossible, that just means you are doing it wrong, since many have done it before just fine. My guess, your Mind Stat is way too low if you can't keep her Pussy Desire low with the 66% reduction equipped. Also, your Endurance sounds way too low, if you are going from Orgasm to Orgasm or you don't use Resist Orgasm or your Mind Stat again is too low that your Resists Orgasm Skill is extremely weak. Also, if you fight too many times a day, that just sounds like your fault. Don't take risky fights. If you are above 25% Fatigue, do not fight.
the endurance training is at level 5 and the same with the mental training, the only thing that I have not raised is the dexterity

Before cheating, if I remember correctly my Karry resisted up to 250% of the orgasm meter before failing, but of course using this ability too much wastes willpower tremendously and at a certain point Karry just doesn't recover any more willpower.
And of course, I know perfectly well that pushing fatigue to its limits is unnecessary, but what if I like to farm and fail so that karry gets kidnapped? How about I like to do the mini games daily? If there was a chastity accessory it would give the player the freedom to play as they please instead of being forced to learn rocket science.

On one occasion I made Karry masturbate in her room and since in this instance she can't access her willpower abilities, her pussy meter got too high, they invaded her and I was stuck in that fight restarting it until I finally managed to prevent her from losing her virginity , lol

Yeah, I know it's my fault for not turning up the security too much, but then again, there's too much precaution to take for any action and I remember that in an old game where I had the security all the way up, even if you left the door unlocked, she was never invaded

blockcarta

Nov 26, 2022
Hello, I'm having issues trying to use sushikun's outfits mods.
I've installed Image Replacer and the Hanger. I can launch the game and interact with the Hanger in the office but if I install any of the costumes the game won't start. I get this error.

I'm running version 1.2.4.13 of the game.

inamax36

Jan 10, 2018
Screenshot_2023-07-17-21-32-48-042_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
Error
-The game can be played normally, but when I try to put the mod CCMod 3.0.0

-and modsSetting, copy folder , put in WWW folder

-Play on android
-Joiplay Application

-my storage space 48 GB more usable
Help me

-I want pregnant in combat

Reactions: arctic wolf

Nmnasty

Jul 18, 2023
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.14 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Thank you!

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
Is there a way to put back clothes on after someone stole them? It's pretty annoying to be forced into several battles to go back to the office

Sep 12, 2018
Just saw that Rem decided to update this game.
However it's an update no one wants that's so tedious I wonder why even do it.
He asked Sach to reduce Karryn's breast size from K to H.
This will take Sach 6 months to do.....
I just lost all hope, I don't know why he would waste time trying to please a small group of people that dislike huge tits :confused:
Over people that already love their game but want more fun content or better yet just move on.

Last edited:

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Just saw that Rem decided to update this game.
However it's an update no one wants that's so tedious I wonder why even do it.
He asked Sach to reduce Karryn's breast size from K to H.
This will take Sach 6 months to do.....
I just lost al hope, I don't know why he would waste time trying to please a small group of people that dislike huge tits :confused:
Over people that already love their game but want more fun content or better yet just move on.
WTF?! Wasting time on this instead of fixing the Gym DLC?! WTF?!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes