YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
I do think it's a bit odd, I don't think at this point anyone who has been reluctant to try Karryn's Prison will be won over by reducing her bust size. All the advertising material will probably still be using her default breast size, for one.

I agree it seems a pretty ridiculous thing to do. On the other hand, if he's not ready to get started coding the next game, giving the artist something to do while he plans things out kind of makes sense.

I'm talking about the people yelling about archiving the present art as if it were going to suddenly disappear.
Why is it necessary to keep Sachinama busy, is Sachinama an employee?

Reactions: RedAISkye

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.14 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
So, I had few questions about the long list in Red's post;

1) Goblins in reception? Wasn't there allways goblins in reception? What does it do?
2) Anyone got images to preview "Hangar Pack". Or a summary of what it adds other than a few words(no offense intended, just not really helpful since it seems to do more than one thing)? Receptionist Meiko is welcome too, but I can imagine what it does. Hangar Packs is a bit vague on what I'm installing.
3) Zenith Mods worth anything even though outdated?

I saw some piercings a few posts back (barbells in nipples). Those compatible with other image packs? Goth preferably.

Thanks for sharing once more.

Also, anything else interesting in the area of modding I can't see from discord is welcome too. :)

Reactions: kamina666

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hmmm, people on Discord say smaller boobs update is better than outfits DLC. And the Gym DLC was great...........
Discord has turned into an echo chamber. That is why I don't bother there anymore and rather talk here about the game. Some of the people that were saying how bad the Gym Beta was are now suddenly super happy about it.

floran

May 20, 2020
Honestly I am not much of a big boobs fan but Karryn's huge tits have grown on me, since the update is optional I dont see it as bad but the new ones are still big, feels like a waste of time. IMO makes more sense to go full on petite side (A-B cupt) and maybe even hyper ones on the side as well like the one rhodesian shared.

Going from K to H is like adding coloring to a glass of water and call it a whole new taste

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes