zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
So, I had few questions about the long list in Red's post;

1) Goblins in reception? Wasn't there allways goblins in reception? What does it do?
2) Anyone got images to preview "Hangar Pack". Or a summary of what it adds other than a few words(no offense intended, just not really helpful since it seems to do more than one thing)? Receptionist Meiko is welcome too, but I can imagine what it does. Hangar Packs is a bit vague on what I'm installing.
3) Zenith Mods worth anything even though outdated?

I saw some piercings a few posts back (barbells in nipples). Those compatible with other image packs? Goth preferably.

Thanks for sharing once more.

Also, anything else interesting in the area of modding I can't see from discord is welcome too. :)
discord has all your answers. check out the modding section.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I saw this on his Twitter of this image, he might actually do it. So there is hope that all of this is just a misunderstanding on his part so that might be hope that the breast size are just optional
If he does a K cup, I would like it if he did a C, D, E cup too well you know pick your size kinda thing.

Sep 12, 2018
I don't hate huge tits, but the smaller breast size is fully welcomed by me. What's inexcusable is this somehow taking priority over actually adding new things though. Even with how much work changing the breast size is, this really should be put alongside, you know... actual content? It's literally just a cosmetic change.
That's my point this breast size thing should literally be at the bottom of things to do when it comes to Karryns Prison.

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
It is the release of the Gym DLC I am back again.
This is the latest version of the "mod" I have been putting out, Updated for use with Mod Organizer 2.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts while maintaining her virginity (with a total of 44 passives unlocked, yes 44).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick

You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessories much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle, and will give you more wiggle room with accessory slots)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

Installation:
Install with MO2 (this seems to be the direction the KP discord as a whole is leaning these days)

Usage:
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made using the 1.2.4.19 FULL version of the game.

Have fun!

==
Edit
==
Additionally, here's an extra mod to make reputation for the minigames stop decaying until 31 days of not playing them passes.

installation is the same method as above, use MO2.

==
Edit 02:
==
Looks like the passives that unlock the fallen down move has changed. Not the biggest deal. everything else is there.

Last edited:

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
discord has all your answers. check out the modding section.
Yeah, that was kinda the point. Think I forgot to tell... I don't do Discord, and really neither should you. There's a few YT videos out there why not (accounts don't get deleted, there is no end-to-end encryption, it's an investment scheme and they're selling all your data, links with CCP, list goes on).

But nevermind anyways. I already figured it out by trial-and-error. Seems the only thing you really need to download is the gothpack and the one modpack from mediafire which got everything pre-installed (drag and drop in www folder). I think the animation cut-ins were the only thing missing of interest.

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah, that was kinda the point. Think I forgot to tell... I don't do Discord, and really neither should you. There's a few YT videos out there why not (accounts don't get deleted, there is no end-to-end encryption, it's an investment scheme and they're selling all your data, links with CCP, list goes on).

But nevermind anyways. I already figured it out by trial-and-error. Seems the only thing you really need to download is the gothpack and the one modpack from mediafire which got everything pre-installed (drag and drop in www folder). I think the animation cut-ins were the only thing missing of interest.
You are also missing [Sushikun] Hanger Pack (the one with sexy dresses).

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
You are also missing [Sushikun] Hanger Pack (the one with sexy dresses).
No I'm pretty sure it's in that modpack collection. But I can't be sure, since I don't know or haven't seen any preview images of what it does (and haven't dived into the code etc.)

1689832521657.png

This is what it looked like on drag-and-drop. I imagined the hanger was just the tool in the bedroom to switch clothes? Because that was new? Or am I missing something. What dresses are they?

I did see a mod with nipple piercings a few posts back (yesterday or so). I'm not quite sure if it's in there, or if I have to unlock it at some point. I like them barbel nipple piercings if anyone knows how to get those without using discord.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
hey guys, is there a way to increase counterattack rate through editing files or smth? cause i dont relying on rng lol

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes