feyes

Aug 8, 2017
Just saw that Rem decided to update this game.
However it's an update no one wants that's so tedious I wonder why even do it.
He asked Sach to reduce Karryn's breast size from K to H.
This will take Sach 6 months to do.....
I just lost al hope, I don't know why he would waste time trying to please a small group of people that dislike huge tits :confused:
Over people that already love their game but want more fun content or better yet just move on.
I don't hate huge tits, but the smaller breast size is fully welcomed by me. What's inexcusable is this somehow taking priority over actually adding new things though. Even with how much work changing the breast size is, this really should be put alongside, you know... actual content? It's literally just a cosmetic change.

Jul 28, 2018
If you're concerned about this update I think it's important to go read Rem's over on SubscribeStar. I've quoted part of it here, with emphasis added:
It has been decided that we will do a big free update for Karryn's Prison while I'm still ... brainstorming stuff. And this free update is essentially to add a cosmetic option to shrink Karryn's K-cup breasts.
Sounds to me like he figured out something for the "art team" to do while deciding what kind of project to do next.

I think the rest of the update talk is pretty funny, so I've included it below. :)
I know some of you right now just slammed your fist onto your desk from reading that last sentence. Blasphemy!! Burn Rem at the stake!! Protect Karryn's Karryns!! Honey, order some pitchforks from Amazon right now! Get Jeff on the phone, we need next day shipping here!! We'll cut Rem's balls for every inch he takes off of Karryn, an inch for an inch!!!

Now hear me out here. The reason why Karryn's funbags are so big in the first place, is to emphasize the silly over-sexuality of her character. However, there's a realm of acceptability and tolerance for cartoon breast size, and mine has been poisoned and evolved from almost two decades of perusing this field. I personally think Karryn's Prison is a neat game, and it always made me a bit sad when someone wasn't willing to give it a try because Karryn's honka-donkas were too big for them to realm of being unarousing. So I discussed with Sachinama, and we agreed to try redrawing Karryn's planetary spheres from the big K-cups, to a more realistic H-cups.

According to Sachinama, the mountainous effort to re-zone Karryn's area code is estimated to take six months. Hopefully, by the end of this estimated six months, some people would be less embarrassed to recommend Karryn's Prison. You can go, oh no no no, she doesn't have to look like that! That screenshot is her K-cup option! There's now a new cosmetic feature to make her delicious milk bags be a more reasonable H-cup!!!!

Last edited:

JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
What, Please No,
How about "CHOICE", like we can chose Tits size
Like game "Chris Survival" or " The elf slave Feinne, why did she betray out her own country?"
We reader like to choose Them size,
Breast are Profound, We men have different taste, But we have consensus We like to grope them

Reactions: kamina666

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Seriously? 6 Months of Dev time just to reduce her Breast Size? Here I am thinking this shitshow after the Gym DLC is finally over and this is now happening. If you need so much time to brainstorm for your new game, that time could have been spent so much better. Adding additional poses for different Sex Scenes, so there are variations. Adding a Unique Defeat Scene for the Receptionists Side job. Just to name examples. But Breast Size? Oh boy. Next he needs even more time and since not everybody likes short hair, they will add new hairstyles, so he can brainstorm even more.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Pubic hair, hair color and now this one? Hmm....I think the dude is procrastinating at this point, that he keeps coming back to this game just to add simple stuff. This time, it's gonna take half a year (or less) just to do it.

They also dont really need to please everyone to play the game. I mean what's next? Loli version of Karryn to please the loli lovers out there?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a way to put back clothes on after someone stole them? It's pretty annoying to be forced into several battles to go back to the office
If you can make your way to a guard station, you can sleep there to fix the clothes.

I got tired of it, so I just shut off scandalous mode.
In the file RemtairyKarryn.js, search for getNightModeScoreRequirement, then change the return value to some high number.
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.getNightModeScoreRequirement = function() {
    return 99;
};

yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
I guess REM can’t think of any new game ideas :LOL:.
Why not just invert the current game? Make it about you being some schmuck corrupt shithole mixed-gender prison, make/join your own gang and become either head honcho of the prisoners like by murder/fucking your way to the top or to become an untouchable legend like the by TAKING THAT ♂ASS♂.
Bonus points if you become .

For the gym DLC...
Why not just add in battlefuck entertainment in a wrestling ring. Add a new background, new voice lines and battlefuck animations/poses for wrestling stuff like Karyn suplexing people's dicks into her pussy or something. More entertainment lowers riot risk and raises Kayrn's sexual perception among the inmates, idk.
Loosing in the betting pools means someone's taking that ass like the booty warrior though.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
There's some people freaking out about the "normal" breast size here? Cuz I dont really mind them honestly. I'm just voicing out about him procrastinating , is all.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
This is pretty disappointing news. I do kind of understand keeping the artist busy while brainstorming game ideas, but a smaller tits option? I seriously doubt that many people get something out of this. And there is so many better ideas for keeping the artist busy that I'm certain would make way more people happy. Some ideas at the top of my head:
  • Alternative art for same sex pose. Have the image-set chosen be random.
  • Add clothing to the groping cut-ins.
  • Add different costumes to the side jobs.
And if you realllly want to keep the artist busy and rework basically all the art anyways, why not:
  • Add different warden outfits all together.
For every game its like one of the most requested features but its always too hard to add because its too much work. Seems like a similar amount as reducing the tit size in every image.

Even more disappointing though is that the task will take 6 months. Is Rem seriously planning his brainstorming phase to last that long or why would you choose such a long-lasting task for your artists to do? Why not choose something that is more bite-sized ? What if you already have a great idea after only 2 months?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
More of a complaint of they think the dev is wasting time when they're on a pirate site. They could just not play but I guess some people have to get their fap and whine about it too.
What does it have to do as being a pirate site? Are you high?
It's called voicing out opinions.Nobody says about it not playing the game. No one is whinning here except for you. Feels like this is your first rodeo in an internet forum.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
More of a complaint of they think the dev is wasting time when they're on a pirate site. They could just not play but I guess some people have to get their fap and whine about it too.
I agree it seems a pretty ridiculous thing to do. On the other hand, if he's not ready to get started coding the next game, giving the artist something to do while he plans things out kind of makes sense.

I'm talking about the people yelling about archiving the present art as if it were going to suddenly disappear.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
On the other hand, if he's not ready to get started coding the next game, giving the artist something to do while he plans things out kind of makes sense.
I mean , if it's just coding the next game, im ok with that. He can take all the time he needs.
If we're talking about things like making new game ideas or just a plan for a new game, then he's just lost at this point. But I guess it's easier to tinker your old stuff than think of a new one from scratch

Anyway, no hate here. I'm just sad that he's stuck in a rut. I really thought he got a new game planned after the gym dlc,and while he was making the minor DLCs he added. Im just hoping that he could move on to the next project at some point.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes