AlphaOkami13

Oct 28, 2019
Is there any way to end Night mode/scandalous state other than just ending the day? Or anyone have any suggestions for preventing it from happening so often (legit feels like after 1 or 2 combats its now Night Mode)

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Yes, but it takes some development of your skills. At the start you can only really attack them, but after they grope you a bit, or they force you to give handjobs, eventually you'll be able to 'defeat' them just through sex-attacks.
What sex-attacks you can unlock? I only have cock stare

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is there any way to end Night mode/scandalous state other than just ending the day? Or anyone have any suggestions for preventing it from happening so often (legit feels like after 1 or 2 combats its now Night Mode)
nope, you need to sleep to restore karryn. you can edit the js files to eliminate night mode, a search should tell you how

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.14 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.4.14 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Jun 26, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.14 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
pixeldrain link is not working for me could u please put another link like media fire
avoid gofile it is not working in my country

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I don't see this name anywhere, so I am not sure.
You can try this , though I don't know if it will be any better
Yeah I can't accept the invite, also does anyone know the Devs future games? I know that Remtairy is just a publisher and not a developer.

Are the other Remtairy games good? do they have voice acting as well?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah I can't accept the invite, also does anyone know the Devs future games? I know that Remtairy is just a publisher and not a developer.

Are the other Remtairy games good? do they have voice acting as well?
Remtairy is both the Developers and Publisher for Karryn's Prison and Meltys Quest. and there is no details on a new project yet.

As far as not being able to accept that invite I dunno whatto tell you, I can find no record of that discord name being banned. Youtry sending me a PM (tyrrandae) and I can try to figure it out from there.

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Is there a "chastity" mod? I mean, I'd like to do a run where Karry gets as slutty as possible without losing her virginity, but it's really hard to keep the pussy meter down in certain situations.
It is very simple. There is an equipment in the shopping that says decrease vaginal desire gain by 66%, by using it it would be really simple to maintain her virginity.

crastock

Aug 28, 2022
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the color of Karryn's outfit in the gym side job?
When you start working at the gym it gives you the option to change her appearence, but the only option in my case is the default green

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the color of Karryn's outfit in the gym side job?
When you start working at the gym it gives you the option to change her appearence, but the only option in my case is the default green
You need to earn points. Keep working at the gym to get the outfits.

Reactions: crastock

Spellunker

Dec 18, 2018
I was hoping someone could help me understand the Gym's Reputation logic...

I thought helping people with thier workout improves the Reputation.
So I was observing and advising people until about 2-3 minutes left then trying to demonstrate.
I thought this was working, reputation reached about 8 or 9.

But since I am a Slut Build, I tried just satisfying as many men before a demonstration.
Somehow my Rep slowly decreased back to 6.

I am visiting the Gym daily, but I am not sure which actions lead to reputation increase...
Are the Demonstrations treated as 'not completing' the Side Job?

I really want to get it to 30 before I proceed with Level 4.

Do I focus on being a good trainer and giving advice, or just getting people to leave satisfied

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes