Desire

May 24, 2017
Does anyone have a Copy of the latest version of the game that CCmod is updated for? On the Git it says its for version 1.2.4, So i assume that means it is only updated for 1.2.4.0?
I cant seem to find that anywhere in this thread.

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there! Is staring at dongs the only thing Karryn does during gym trainer side job? Gym is 5 popularity already and nothing changed except uniform color choice. Also I am wondering if there is any achievement or reward for virgin run.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hi there! Is staring at dongs the only thing Karryn does during gym trainer side job? Gym is 5 popularity already and nothing changed except uniform color choice. Also I am wondering if there is any achievement or reward for virgin run.
Gym you need to have Sex Skills to do anything just like Glory Hole.

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
I noticed that the new update has a bizarre glitch, if you exit the game in the middle of a battle and then start where you left off, after ending the battle you will get this error (the same happens if you choose to flee). You just get stuck in this forever and your save is gone.

Any solution? (I'll even leave my save here for you guys to test.)

1687338278896.png

GoatKnight

Sep 7, 2019
Hey all, I've downloaded the hanger mod but it doesn't appear to be working, so I must've extracted it wrong. How do I enable it? Is there a quick guide?

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
it is a pity that all existing mods will not be combined into one mod. which will only add everything new to the game. mods from version 1.2.3.2d (where I saw goth and cat costumes). in updated mods for version 1.2.4.2, these costumes were not found after installation, other costumes appeared. maybe some mod blocked the download, I can only guess.

Magnss

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to the shower mod? I remember he released a demo and disappeared

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Does anyone know what happened to the shower mod? I remember he released a demo and disappeared
He did . But my guess it's either was THAT bad, and his patrons were too hard on him, or the amount of people that were interested in it was not enough for him and he silently dropped it. You can try it yourself, i didn't.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes