Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Their twitter " " is still active.

Here's 3D Karryn in the making :LUL:
View attachment 2701571
But why though...? That's some bad omen when one of the first things dev thinks about in remake is Karryn being fucked in nipples. I mean i can be wrong, it's not like i've seen behavior of devs with that fetish to see any patterns, but that's kinda early to add something KP wasn't about at all.
1687071309338.png

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
But why though...? That's some bad omen when one of the first things dev thinks about in remake is Karryn being fucked in nipples. I mean i can be wrong, it's not like i've seen behavior of devs with that fetish to see any patterns, but that's kinda early to add something KP wasn't about at all.
View attachment 2705395
A common thing with "fan" remakes is they like to add in their own content before having even having the og/base game finished.
Dev should be focusing on the other side jobs (which is a bigger appeal for the remake personally) rather than a more obscure fetish like nipple fucking.
1000136641.jpg

Reactions: okfch

catofchaos

Apr 19, 2018
It may have been asked before, however where is the main js file located/what its name. As I read you can change the lines Karryn says if you lower the slut level value

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Just to be the ackshually guy:

The infirmary is used. If you lose the final fight, Karryn wakes up in the infirmary. So, however briefly, it does get used.
What, really?
I'm guessing it's just a short dialogue with the doc and then gets kicked out of infirm?

I just realized how little interaction with the other main characters like Tonkin and the doc there is outside of story progress.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
What, really?
I'm guessing it's just a short dialogue with the doc and then gets kicked out of infirm?

I just realized how little interaction with the other main characters like Tonkin and the doc there is outside of story progress.
It's not even that. She wakes up in the bed and can really only exit the room. I think you can talk to the guy in there, but it's not Carville, and IIRC he only says one line. It's been a while since I've seen it.

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
From the CCmod, if i erase the tags of the enemies in the reinforcement part of the text file, they will stop calling reinforcements right? its a annoyng part of the mod

Valicus

May 2, 2020
There's really no need for that. Just edit the .js files.
  1. Open the file "RemtairyEdicts.js" in the "\Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\" folder.
  2. Find the line with the text "let points = 2;".
  3. Change it to "let points = 99;" (or 999 or whatever).
  4. Sleep to start with roughly that many Edict points.
For money, do this:
  1. Open the file "RemtairyPrison.js" in the "\Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\" folder.
  2. Find the line with the text "this._baseIncome = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID)._baseIncome;"
  3. Change it to "this._baseIncome = 100000;" (or 9999999 or whatever).
  4. Sleep to get roughly that much money.
With the last version, I do this but it doesn't work

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
Its been a long time since i followed this game so, sorry if this is asked before but is this game finished or is there more content on the way. Thx in advance.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes