perception

Aug 9, 2016
I'm trying to edit rooms, so I installed RPGM mv editor, created in www folder a Game.rpgproject files and launch it. I got the levels stuff but cannot see any image. I'm pretty sure the game isn't encrypted (according to enigma decrypt at least) so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. any hint?
Are you able to play the game to test within the editor? Or it gets stuck in the loading?

perception

Aug 9, 2016
Is there any reason why someone wouldn't be able to join Remtairy Discord? I press the accept invite and "Unable to accept the invite".

Bary_king

Jul 23, 2018
Hi.

After latest Win defender update I've got report "Trojan:Script/ObfusScript.A!ml" for file "Karryns_Prison_v1.2.3.7_FULL\www\js\plugins\RemtairyTextManager_RU.js". It's got quarantined.

Anyone has same issue?
1686246938292.png

crath

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone knows why all the games using newer (i believe rpg vx ace) version of rpgmaker are laggy/choppy for me? Its the same with all games, its like the game is interrupting my input every 0.2sec. Moving takes forever because character keeps stopping, menu or any action really takes 10 clicks. I dont remember having this issue before, also older rpgm games are fine.

Granola2975

Feb 3, 2018
Are there games similar to this where the protagonist's proportions are less exaggerated? I like the playstyle, but dislike the character.

Reactions: anon513

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.2 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.4.2 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
are there any other dlc planned right now or is that it
cause im hoping for a side job dlc in the 4th floor
like maybe pool guard or cow print/farmer karryn

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Farfadux

Dec 28, 2022
One of the best games on this site, high replayability and very hot, I would love to see more games like this, I haven't finished it yet (just starting) but I already love it. If anyone knows more similar games please tell me, I would be very grateful.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Anyone knows why all the games using newer (i believe rpg vx ace) version of rpgmaker are laggy/choppy for me? Its the same with all games, its like the game is interrupting my input every 0.2sec. Moving takes forever because character keeps stopping, menu or any action really takes 10 clicks. I dont remember having this issue before, also older rpgm games are fine.
This game uses MV. The reason they can get slow is they're no longer a dedicated game engine like the older RPGM games. It's now a modified Chromium browser and much of the game's code is in JavaScript. Most computers these days have enough power to run this with much of a problem.
You could try closing all other programs while you run the game, especially Chromium based browsers. Also, before you run the game, check your task manager to see if there are any zombie Chrome or NW processes running.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes