Cassibryan

Jan 20, 2019

v0.5f

Changelog

• Reverted a v.5 optimization change because people with high FPS monitors were reporting significantly worst performance in v.5 compared to v.4
  • Changed how energy regen works
  • Changed Restore Mind to immediately switch into Action Phase
  • Minor text corrections

I prefer to wait till they fix the bugs and glitches tho and only download the final version for this update.

PervertRon

Mar 14, 2019
Mega

v0.5f

Changelog

• Reverted a v.5 optimization change because people with high FPS monitors were reporting significantly worst performance in v.5 compared to v.4
  • Changed how energy regen works
  • Changed Restore Mind to immediately switch into Action Phase
  • Minor text corrections

I prefer to wait till they fix the bugs and glitches tho and only download the final version for this update.
Thank you bro

Feb 26, 2018
I'm still getting way worse performance on v0.5f (I think mainly in combat). I don't know what's causing it or if it's on my end or theirs but it's pretty unbearable

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
I just noticed the Patreon's funding goal changed, since they had a big influx of patrons with the new update and blew past their 8,000 dollar one.

"Every donation from Patreon goes back to Rem and Sachinama to help develop and publish eroges. We're currently saving up a war chest for hiring a Japanese female voice actor for Karryn's Prison! "

Nice. They had mentioned maybe hiring a VA in the previous goal message, but now it sounds like they're really aiming to do it. If they manage it, that could elevate the game into another tier of godliness.

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I think the receptionistjob is unfinished.

Why fuck the Goblin Karen not in the Ass? nobody can see him in her back.
I think the Handshake is only usefull when she climax during the goblinativities.

I wish more interaktions with the visitors.

And why are the visitors only Humans, why not orks for example?

i had one time a angry visitor, but there a only a apologize

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
no golryhole?
I think that is planned to be the "part-time job" for Karryn in the second floor once it has been subjugated. In the restroom area, there are cubicles there are one of them has a hole on the divider. Level 2 subjugation is not yet on the v0.5 update. Either way, I'm looking forward to it. I do hope there will be some variety in the positions she can do in there.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I think that is planned to be the "part-time job" for Karryn in the second floor once it has been subjugated. In the restroom area, there are cubicles there are one of them has a hole on the divider. Level 2 subjugation is not yet on the v0.5 update. Either way, I'm looking forward to it. I do hope there will be some variety in the positions she can do in there.
in a restroom? i think the gloryhole was planned for toilettroom.

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
I think that surely in the next performance we will play as a Nurse helping the doctor something like the one at the Bar, it would be good to add that in addition to seeing how this game is going I love it very much just that I want to see much more

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
That's what I've been doing, must take a few combats then. I learned "Cock Stare" but that just greatly chops their arousal. My stamina also seems to regenerate insanely, is this just the easy mode mechanic? Would it be easier to do a slut mode playthrough on normal so you can actually get knocked down and such?
It takes a tad of time to turn Karryn into a full-blown slut. You need to get doused in cum first from aroused enemies. Just continue running and letting them sexually assault Karryn and sooner or later with enough desire points, she will be forced in a CG animation. I think the only sexual skills that are unlockable with the current version of the game are "Cock Stare", "Pet Cock", "Handjob", "Blowjob", and "Titjob", I think you can unlock them by getting them forced done to you 20 times. I'm also, still eagerly waiting for them to put Vaginal and/or Anal Fuck Skill. I hope they at least make 2 different positions for both, maybe one is cowgirl, the other missionary. I just like it when Karryn's full-front is in full view. LOL That's why I love the missionary position from Thugs.

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
I think the receptionistjob is unfinished.

Why fuck the Goblin Karen not in the Ass? nobody can see him in her back.
I think the Handshake is only usefull when she climax during the goblinativities.

I wish more interaktions with the visitors.

And why are the visitors only Humans, why not orks for example?

i had one time a angry visitor, but there a only a apologize
The whole game is unfinished. LOL They're still polishing the current version, Rem keeps pumping out the versions, we just need to wait for the final version for 0.5. For now it's still in 0.5f, the last time was 0.4u. There are certainly a lot to add to that receptionist job to make it better since there is no penetration animation in it yet. But we still need to wait for Sachinama for that.

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
The whole game is unfinished. LOL They're still polishing the current version, Rem keeps pumping out the versions, we just need to wait for the final version for 0.5. For now it's still in 0.5f, the last time was 0.4u. There are certainly a lot to add to that receptionist job to make it better since there is no penetration animation in it yet. But we still need to wait for Sachinama for that.
There is a penetration scene, with goblins at least, but I've only got it once. You have to have the proper desires.

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes