FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Hey, so i found the code to get her hat and gloves off, but if she dosent wear them, even if she has clothes on before battle, all her clothes come off at the start. any fix for this?

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, it is the Enemies.json file, which makes it very annoying to edit unless you prettify it with `jq` or something. What you have to do is add "<Counter Skills: 1605>" before the "<Enemy Type: Whatever>" tags so it looks something like:

Old:
... 9,26,27,28,29>\n<Enemy ...

New:
... 9,26,27,28,29>\n<Counter Skills: 1605>\n<Enemy ...

I think I also looked up the enemies by their "id" field to see where they were used and if they were relevant, but you can probably just add it to every Guard and Prisoner to be honest.
have you found where to do this in v5? i cant find the spot to place this

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
Okay? Never replied to you with my first response today so I'm not sure what you're on about.
Dude you made it sound like there is no cowgirl scene at all. I know it's hard to lose and argument and be proven wrong but what you are doing right now is stupid and makes you look like a clown. You said there is no cowgirl scene, he sent you a screen with said scene proving you wrong... end of story. No need to get so childishly defensive and try to play the "well technically i'm still right cuz it's not DEFEATED scene". Just admit you were wrong and move on. It's really not that hard.

vocalnight

Nov 30, 2019
For the guard cowgirl, there is only one guard in the 'Enemies.json' file that has the skill. Most of them have either the annoying handjob pose or tittyjob.

<AI PoseStart Skills: 1610>

Just add the skill 1610 to more guards and you are golden.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Hey! Is there an easy way to make toys stay on after battle until removed manually?
Sure. Be aware though, that this may lead to weird shit, especially when having toys in side jobs.
Here's how:
Goto RemtairyKarryn.js and search for the following (or goto line 1221 in v.5e):
JavaScript:
//Post Battle
Game_Actor.prototype.postBattleCleanup = function() {
    this.setAllowTachieUpdate(false);
    this._emoteMasterManagerIsRunning = false;
    this._dontResetSexPose = false;
    this._orgasmCallQueuedUp = false;
    this._isCurrentlyUsingSkewer = false;
    this._startOfInvasionBattle = false;
    this.restoreClothingDurability();
    if(!this._lostPanties) this.putOnPanties();
    this.turnOffCantEscapeFlag();
    this.resetCockTargets();
    this.removeAllToys();
    this.disableAllPoseSkills();
    this.clearParamExp();
    this.clearTempRecords();
    this.cleanUpLiquids();
    this.resetDesires();
    this.postBattlePleasure();
    this.enableMentalPhase();
    this.setWardenMapPose();
    this.setAllowTachieUpdate(true);
};
Just comment out (by adding // at the start of the line) or delete the line with this.removeAllToys();.

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
For the guard cowgirl, there is only one guard in the 'Enemies.json' file that has the skill. Most of them have either the annoying handjob pose or tittyjob.

<AI PoseStart Skills: 1610>

Just add the skill 1610 to more guards and you are golden.
can you give an example of what to search to find where to put that?

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes