zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
what is the always removing panties code again? i can't find it in this thread.

its in js. rem karryn around line 2564 i think you can search panties. just change wearingpanties to false

ok an my 5f it seems in receptionist job, if karryn is getting her boobs groped and does a handjob, the game goes into a constant loop of karryn giving the handjob whle getting boobs grabbed. the mental/stats munu thing doesn't come back ever, aven after cumshot. goblins can come and play with karryn tho. same thing if trying the blowjob/handjob combo. any ideas? maybe because of my 4u save i'm using?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
can you give an example of what to search to find where to put that?
i think in www/data/enemies. search for guards and you will see the number related to their sex attack. just add in 1610

The other numbers are:
Thug Sex = 1601
Goblin Cunnilingus = 1602
Standing Handjob = 1603
Kneeling Blowjob = 1604
Kick Counter = 1605
Rimjob = 1606
Titty Fuck = 1607
Footjob = 1608
Slime Sex = 1609

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Dude you made it sound like there is no cowgirl scene at all. I know it's hard to lose and argument and be proven wrong but what you are doing right now is stupid and makes you look like a clown. You said there is no cowgirl scene, he sent you a screen with said scene proving you wrong... end of story. No need to get so childishly defensive and try to play the "well technically i'm still right cuz it's not DEFEATED scene". Just admit you were wrong and move on. It's really not that hard.
Not trying to sound too harsh but seriously, "dude", read the whole story and apologise or stfu and put your "clown" makeup on.

My reply was to the post of (bolded for your reading comprehension skills):

Xill said:
Is there a specific requirement for this? She always goes into missionary when shes defeated for me.
There's no cowgirl position, stop spreading false information.

Xill's response was to the post of Devli22:

Devil22 said:

Tell me how to get a scene where Karina in a cowgirl position is in her bed, like this is also a defeat scene?

Someone mentioned about the cowgirl scene being available during a Karryn losing to guards scene (the scene where she lays on her back on her bed). My post was to cut such speculations short. Then that user comes with a witty remark and a cowgirl screenshot during a guard fight and not taking into coisderation the post history I was replying to.

Edit: Since original post of Devli22 already referred to the cowgirl scene in the game, I should\ve added to the Xill reply: "There's no cowgirl position in guard defeat scene, stop spreading false information"

Last edited:

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
linky for 5f i downloaded 5c this morning still haven't played it trough :D coz of work but now i saw people talk about 5f :) linky pretty please :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I can see from this thread that everybody seems to get the receptionist job started without any trouble finding the start. So believe me, I feel silly for asking this - how do I even start doing it? How to unlock it? Did I miss a special edict?

EDIT: Sorry, got it - an edict!

Last edited:

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
i think in www/data/enemies. search for guards and you will see the number related to their sex attack. just add in 1610

The other numbers are:
Thug Sex = 1601
Goblin Cunnilingus = 1602
Standing Handjob = 1603
Kneeling Blowjob = 1604
Kick Counter = 1605
Rimjob = 1606
Titty Fuck = 1607
Footjob = 1608
Slime Sex = 1609
where in the code do i add it? like can you give me a before and after look? i dont wanna mess up the code by putting it in the wrong spot, thanks!

bloodcookie

Aug 3, 2017
Hi does anyone of you face this problem,
where Karry pleasure does not increase even if getting any ero attack done to her.
even working in Bar/Receptionist

The only thing i had change is
-edict through js RemtairyEdicts ( from "let points = 2 " to "let points = 98")

-Gold through save editor:

here's my save

Last edited:

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
I can see from this thread that everybody seems to get the receptionist job started without any trouble finding the start. So believe me, I feel silly for asking this - how do I even start doing it? How to unlock it? Did I miss a special edict?
Same way as the waitress job. Have to repair the visiting center and unlock the Receptionist outfit first. It's located just to the right of the bar (both physically and on the edict tree).

Reactions: ray3dave

tlee0123

Aug 9, 2016
Sure. It's fairly easy.
Goto RemtairyKarryn.js in your www\js\plugins folder and search for the following (or goto line 1586 in v0.5e):
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.arousalPoint = function() {
    let value = this._arousalBasePoint + this.end * VAR_AP_PER_END;
    return value;
};
There you just replace the line return value; with return 0;.
Thank you very much, really appreciate you sharing all of the tweaks in the code!

tlee0123

Aug 9, 2016
Hi does anyone of you face this problem,
where Karry pleasure does not increase even if getting any ero attack done to her.
even working in Bar/Receptionist

The only thing i had change is
-edict through js RemtairyEdicts ( from "let points = 2 " to "let points = 98")

-Gold through save editor:

here's my save
Yea I had been getting that as well, but I messed around with quite a few of the files including in RemtairyEdicts so I was wondering if that was what had caused it.

bloodcookie

Aug 3, 2017
Yea I had been getting that as well, but I messed around with quite a few of the files including in RemtairyEdicts so I was wondering if that was what had caused it.
it is in normal condition for new save and other save. but when i tried to work in bar and reception then it changes to super low increase in pleasure on certain parts and it will continue to be this way.

as if there is a bug for bar and reception

tlee0123

Aug 9, 2016
it is in normal condition for new save and other save. but when i tried to work in bar and reception then it changes to super low increase in pleasure on certain parts and it will continue to be this way.

as if there is a bug for bar and reception
I think I have it working normally again, I just copied over the save I had been using in v4 again and now it is working

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
a another problem with the receptionistjob is when she has a high desires can she a with the exception of kisses the perverts only reject.
I this because the room is full or because Queue?

When i choose 60min. Come all Goblins, Fans and perverts in the beginning and the rest of time (20-30min.) is absolty boring.

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes