jaruh

May 1, 2017
Hey guys, i dont known if someone tell it before but there some that may make the recepcionist job more enjoyable,Look in the "RemtairyKarrynsRecepcionist.js" for the line "this._goblins_spawned_max = 1" , so u cant get more that one pity goblin during u run. Also this give a idea, why dont make a #jsedits to any js edit that could make the game lewder so we can found these easily

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
To Rising_hell
In Joiplay disable local saves and enable onlain saves. Game will start, except you cant port saves and have to start anew.
I can't seem to find the option. I see local saves in the Html corner in the settings but nothing in general setting. Could you be a bit more specific. Thanks eitherways.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
So basically added the receptionist job that consist in goblin and costumers, guard defeat battle and invasion rape, and the defeat battle in the second level.
There is also a gloryhole scene(?)

Cassibryan

Jan 20, 2019

v0.5g

Changelog

• The game should no longer freezes after using Restore Mind while Karryn has no stamina
  • Fixed black screen from sleeping with low Order but still above zero Order
  • You should now be able to work at the bar after working at the visitor center
  • Fixed receptionist related passives not being obtained
  • Fixed waitress related passives being mixed up with receptionist related passives
  • Fixed certain enemy behaviors during the receptionist side job
  • Slimes should no longer ejaculate multiple times in a row during Lvl2 Defeat
  • Minor CG and text corrections
Meat is back on the menu for Karryn.

Dark_VonZer

Mar 27, 2018
loading old v0.4 save take ages
any recommendation? (other than upgrading pc. start a new game will be the last resort tho)

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
For those who want to get the cowgirl position...(from what I got to know in my playthrough so far)
1. Only the guard with cigarette in his lips can initiate it so don't beat him. If this guard doesn't show up in the fight, then you won't get this scene.
2. The other guards are useless and only initiate hj as usual.
3. You can get the cowgirl scene in office invasion (after masturbation) and also while fighting that guard outside your office.
Dialogue varies a little depending on whether Karryn had taunted/flaunted with the guard.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
For those who want to get the cowgirl position...(from what I got to know in my playthrough so far)
1. Only the guard with cigarette in his lips can initiate it so don't beat him. If this guard doesn't show up in the fight, then you won't get this scene.
2. The other guards are useless and only initiate hj as usual.
3. You can get the cowgirl scene in office invasion (after masturbation) and also while fighting that guard outside your office.
Dialogue varies a little depending on whether Karryn had taunted/flaunted with the guard.
what kind of positions can orc/goblin/other beasties initiate

also possible for you to share your save please?? or atleast explain the sex system in this game

its too complex for me o_O o_O

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Have they added the skill where you can initiate sex yourself? I've seen it in the game files and the "new passives/titles" is getting my hopes up.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes