drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Any smart fella tha could make this work with this version?
It's the same changes as before except you also modify the setup for receptionist job to clean up (probably, didn't test without but it will crash waitress so I assume same behavior).

Anyway, my mod that I mentioned in this post is mostly updated and I added tweaks for goblin spawns in the receptionist side job. If someone wants to playtest and help me figure out why audio is fucked up, PM me.

Reactions: jabul

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE 2000 STAMINA DAMAGE INSTANUKES WHY DO THEY KEEP FUCKING UP THIS GAME'S BALANCE
It looks like agility got a swift kick in the balls as the end all be all defensive stat for physical attacks. Now I have enraged prisoners grazing me for 800+ stamina damage. Guess I'll check out a strength combat build or something more balanced.

mengjing2048

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to change the language?
X:\Karryn's Prison v.5e EN\www\js\plugins
RemtairyDebugModeTest.js

=======EN
const DEBUG_MODE = true;

const KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageEN;
//const KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageJP;

=======JP
const DEBUG_MODE = true;

//const KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageEN;
const KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageJP;

px305

May 6, 2017
Love the idea and the art but I cant with this grind this is too much only to get 3 4 secs of sex.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I find myself disappointed by this game. The effort is here, but I feel a lot of it was misguided. For example, I regret ever touching the bar, as that mini-game is so obnoxious and dull with minimal actual input from the player. Having to go through menus to go back and forth from tables to the bar and refill drinks and clear off empty drinks over and over again, well that just isn't fun. Even worse is how lifeless it feels. The 'customers' just go through the 'erotic' attacks rather than having it feel like a proper event. We as the players have no control over how our character reacts when she gets harassed, which puts yet another layer of separation between the player and the events on screen. I think the most obvious offender of this is the option to allow drinking.

Why? I feel like I shouldn't need to elaborate on this, but I will anyway cause the dev certainly didn't think of this. Why not just give the player a prompt to choose whether or not to accept a drink as it is offered? Why is it something that needs to be toggled ahead of time? And why does that mini-game go on for so long on even the shortest setting? I swear, devoting an entire day to Dwarf Fortress and building elaborate mega-structures doesn't leave my fingers as sore as playing that damned mini-game. To top it off, I hate the outfits. Being perfectly honest, the only decent outfit in the game is the one we don't get to keep, that secretary outfit she starts in. (If she wears it while working at the visitor center, I wouldn't know. I can't seem to figure out how to start that.)

Every 'lewd' outfit forced on the main character looks ridiculous to me, and even worse I hate how they don't seem like they fit the setting. Aren't we in some medieval fantasy world? Then what is going on with her weirdly modern and slutty prison warden outfit, and why does the barmaid outfit look like a Hooters uniform? As if an actual or sexualized barmaid outfit couldn't be hot on its own. It is countless little details like these that add up to make the game a slog to play and kills any interest I might have had in the world. I can't figure out the aesthetic the dev wants to go for with this weird mix of having only some people in modern outfits in a medieval time while the guards are all in proper armor. The game is just painful to get through by being terribly grindy. Not to mention the sex scenes are just really uninteresting. The lack of input, the obnoxious length, and the generally lifeless feel of them just being repeated ero-attacks over and over until I eventually close the game cause it doesn't seem like it even will end, just leaves me feeling really disappointed.

Edit: Oh, and for fucks sake, let me turn off that horrible auto-save. It only serves as an annoyance for someone who likes to keep back up saves as starting points for different runs. If I don't remember that this one game saves over my last save repeatedly, and used to lag out the game to do it, then I just lost that save I made before a critical decision.

Last edited:

hiroaka

Apr 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "mengjing2048、post:3405490、member:2274469"]
X:\ Karryn's Prison v.5e EN \ www \ js \ plugins
RemtairyDebugModeTest.js

======= EN
const DEBUG_MODE = true;

// const KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageJP;

======= JP
const DEBUG_MODE = true;

// const KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageEN;
[/見積もり]
X:\Karryn's Prison v.5e EN\www\js\plugins
RemtairyDebugModeTest.js

=======EN
const DEBUG_MODE = true;

//const KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageJP;

=======JP
const DEBUG_MODE = true;

//const KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageEN;
I'm done. Thank you for the detailed explanation.

Reactions: sago1453
4.60 star(s) 397 Votes