Jul 4, 2017
does 0.5g fix reception job's release disire skills?
because it wasn't showing up even with the full service waitress passive in earlier versions D:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Is there a good general guide/walkthrough on how the different stats work pas the desk notes tutorial?

edit: especially on how the desire/combat sex works?

Last edited:

Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
Is there a good general guide/walkthrough on how the different stats work pas the desk notes tutorial?
Check on the Training Edicts description box. I found an in-depth explanation of Mind / Endurance there which I can't find anywhere else. The guard room & kitchen will also useful too for tips.

Reactions: OffPathGames

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
loading old v0.4 save take ages
any recommendation? (other than upgrading pc. start a new game will be the last resort tho)
I had no problem with load my save from v4u in the v5g, move your save file with the global as well.

what kind of positions can orc/goblin/other beasties initiate

also possible for you to share your save please?? or atleast explain the sex system in this game

its too complex for me o_O o_O
Man, i have 99.9% sure that the sex system has been explained almost entirely by others users, just look back a little pages, or use search resource.

Almost the same as above, theres not a official walkthrough, but you can find very much information, explanations and hints from others users through some back pages.

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
I have been waiting for this for so long! I hope they made huge changes! Loving this developer, I thought Melty's Quest was awesome but this is a whole nother level.

Reactions: Juan Carlos1234

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Check on the Training Edicts description box. I found an in-depth explanation of Mind / Endurance there which I can't find anywhere else. The guard room & kitchen will also useful too for tips.
Thanks! I didn't realize the different levels of the same stat increases further explained things!

Mexican_Doomguy

Mar 28, 2020
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are two easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

1.) Don't let her put clothes back on after a fight. This includes the map screen. Works until sleep or waitress job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.) Wake up naked. Ofc including panties if you wish ;)

3.) Strip after waitress job.
With all three tweaks she should be naked all the time :)

Any smart fella tha could make this work with this version?

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes