Disarm

Sep 16, 2017
Does anyone else struggle to gain Boob Desire during the receptionist job? Everything else climbs quickly, but for whatever reason, Boob Desire is nearly impossible to get past ~20ish

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
a another problem with the receptionistjob is when she has a high desires can she a with the exception of kisses the perverts only reject.
I this because the room is full or because Queue?

When i choose 60min. Come all Goblins, Fans and perverts in the beginning and the rest of time (20-30min.) is absolty boring.
That's because you have a maximum amount of fans/pervs/goblins per shift. Atm this is independent of the shift length. Fans increase with fame, pervs with notoriety and goblins with goblin sex passives/edicts.

Does anyone else struggle to gain Boob Desire during the receptionist job? Everything else climbs quickly, but for whatever reason, Boob Desire is nearly impossible to get past ~20ish
I tried to stack passives that give passive desires. If you then get to the point where you have enough pussy desire for the goblin to lick you, the rest increases even further. Sadly my Karryn is too charming, he cums after one lick. :rolleyes:

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
This is a minor thing but I wish you could change the thug/goblin solution after picking an option. say you beat level 1 without karryn getting slutty. then you pick a solution so thugs/goblins aren't powerhouses to fight but if karryn becomes slutty over time you can switch over to the sexy solution. If I could figure out how to mod the game I'd remove the "haven't picked a solution yet" condition so you can freely change the policy. don't think it would cause balance issues though idk how it would affect the game since NPC placement and dialogue is changed based on the solution you pick. hopefully it wouldn't break anything.

MingusMingus

Feb 19, 2019
Not sure what's up with the receptionist job for me. Even aroused Karryn with 100 in desires rejects everything besides kissing. Anyone found an edit to coding as a workaround for her to accept regardless of desire?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
This game would be the best if it wasn't for the tedious grind in the side jobs, once karrin becomes a mega slut it makes 0 sense for her to reject people and goblins cum way too fast, 3-4 actions and they are done.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
hey guys. can someone tell me how to make her enjoy being fucked in the scenes? Rn shes always defiant even after cuming 4 times and being constantly aroused. I dont know if it has something to do with passives or you need a special title? Rn I have 138 slut lvl and 68 corruption if it has any meaning.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Usually the reason why you can't progress a certain action is because you lack a certain passive. Much of this H game requires a lot of passives to do certain things, much like the how waitress job needed one so you could flash. Even if you made Karryn into a turbo slut, if she doesn't have enough experience in the field she's just a walking meat sack with a gaping hole.

My computer can play this H game fine, the slow down got worse then before now at 5 FPS instead of 15 in v.5f. The workaround with the settings still works,. It's annoying needing to go into settings after every fight but it doesn't take long to 'finish' what you need to do anyway heh.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Usually the reason why you can't progress a certain action is because you lack a certain passive. Much of this H game requires a lot of passives to do certain things, much like the how waitress job needed one so you could flash. Even if you made Karryn into a turbo slut, if she doesn't have enough experience in the field she's just a walking meat sack with a gaping hole.

My computer can play this H game fine, the slow down got worse then before now at 5 FPS instead of 15 in v.5f. The workaround with the settings still works,. It's annoying needing to go into settings after every fight but it doesn't take long to 'finish' what you need to do anyway heh.
From what i've seen the receptionist job issues is not about passives, she wont agree to do things with guests if her desire are below 100 and it take ages to raise her boobs desire during the job, combined with the quickshot goblins it turns a very kinky scenario in a boring chore and is a huge pity.

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
From what i've seen the receptionist job issues is not about passives, she wont agree to do things with guests if her desire are below 100 and it take ages to raise her boobs desire during the job, combined with the quickshot goblins it turns a very kinky scenario in a boring chore and is a huge pity.
Maybe I did not unlock all of the things in receptionist job but it doesnt get any better even when there are perverts and goblins molesting you because goblins can do only 3 sex things and perverts only ask for handjob, tit groping or kissing. This minigame would be much more kinky if visitors could have sex along with the goblins.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
If your Karryn is already a mega slut, then the reason that is the case is because your stats are too high. Endurance is a prime factor even though you'd want it for the job. Try fighting/running away a bit then doing the job when you're fatigued. Also try purchasing any of those items that helps you become more susceptible to certain desires like pussy to encourage the goblins to fuck Karryn during the job instead of only licking. It'll make Karryn easier to fuck, though it makes you shit at working. There is no in-between, though if you do your job long enough she will eventually get fucked regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: KomischerKauz

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
If your Karryn is already a mega slut, then the reason that is the case is because your stats are too high. Endurance is a prime factor even though you'd want it for the job. Try fighting a bit then doing the job when you're fatigued. Also try purchasing any of those items that helps you become more susceptible to certain desires like pussy to encourage the goblins to fuck Karryn during the job instead of only licking. It'll make Karryn easier to fuck, though it makes you shit at working. There is no in-between, though if you do your job long enough she will eventually get fucked regardless.
Thanks for the advice, i already have the item to decrease petting resistance i'll give her the one to decrease sex resistance too and see if something changes

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
Sorry if this comes off as rude, it isn't meant that way. Am I supposed to start over completely in order to play? I have a save from the previous version that has a ton of progress, and when I try to load it with the newer version, I'm just stuck at a perpetual loading screen. I really don't want to start over, but if I have to then so be it, but still.
You should be able to use an old save – I am. Someone mentioned that you need to start a new game, save in the save slot that your old game was in, overwrite the new temporary save file with your old 0.4u save, and then finally load it.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
This version really need optimization, freezing almost every battle. Wasn't so bad in 0.4

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes