shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I know my PC is old but I'm having major slowdowns in combat, even with everything visual related turned off, is that on my end or are you guys having perfomance issues as well? If so, any workaround?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I know my PC is old but I'm having major slowdowns in combat, even with everything visual related turned off, is that on my end or are you guys having perfomance issues as well? If so, any workaround?
I'm getting this problem as well. I never had this problem in version 0.4

I thought 0.5g would fix it, but it looks like it hasn't.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I'm getting this problem as well. I never had this problem in version 0.4

I thought 0.5g would fix it, but it looks like it hasn't.
Well I'm playing with Faster Cut-ins and its a little bit better (try it out), but I hope they fix that issue this week, and yea 0.4 was OK performance-wise for me as well

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
The Fap/grind ratio of this game is pretty terrible. Lot of potential drowning under overbearing mechanics. Hope someone mods this soon into something that doesn't give a man blue-balls with nothing to show for it.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I know I keep asking but is someone else having trouble with the pleasure bar? it barely moves up
I've actually started to have this problem. Either it's only going up by 1% or not at all. Even with all the passives, and all my desires completely filled, it's barely changed. It also looks like sometimes the enemies bar, just as it's about to fill up all the way resets to about half-way.

Reactions: minin

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
I can't seem to find the option. I see local saves in the Html corner in the settings but nothing in general setting. Could you be a bit more specific. Thanks eitherways.
Ah. Sorry. To fix 'slice something' error In JoiPlay HTML settings change 'Use HTTP Server ON' and 'Local saves for HTML OFF'. As I said earlier you will be able to start game but not transfer save files. Game will ignore saves in filder and save in different place.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
On a separate note, anybody know how to edit the receptionist file to make notoriety/fame easier to get?

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Ah. Sorry. To fix 'slice something' error In JoiPlay HTML settings change 'Use HTTP Server ON' and 'Local saves for HTML OFF'. As I said earlier you will be able to start game but not transfer save files. Game will ignore saves in filder and save in different place.
I did it. But the same error pops up. Not sure if there's some setting i accidentally fucked up. But ty anyway. Trying to work this game has been such a hassle. Tell me if there is something wrong in here.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
No, the performance is just terrible.

Cablebunny

Apr 24, 2017
You greet them, then they walk back and sit down, they do paper work, then walk back to hand it in to you, once you recieve the papers you can process them, when that is down they can be sent to a room. it takes a few turns for each action to complete depending on how far away from the counter they are.

Reactions: scatfetish

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Hi there,

at my job as a receptionist I cannot fulfill requests, I can only shake hands.

any ideas?
looking same for this way... it looks like you need high boobs desire for her letting them touch it, same for kissing, handjob skill needed to be unlocked
btw, how to release desires in reception job?:cautious:

Last edited:

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
looking same for this way... it looks like you need high boobs desire for her letting them touch it, same for kissing, dunno what i need to do for handjobs (had five 100 desires and hadnt accept option anyway, maybe handjob should be unlocked... it wasnt in the needed moment)
btw, how to release desires in reception job?:cautious:
But kiss and tits don't really go up, everything else is at 100 and with willpower I can't increase that, I guess in a fight.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Is it possible to get vaginal sex skill in this version (one that let's MC initiate it in combat herself rather than waiting for enemies to)?

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes