elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
i modified the reception js abit to spawn more goblins and more perv fans (0.07 to 0.97)
but i can't seems to make it work with 3 goblin groping karryn the same time,
it only allows 2 to spawn at a time and after one goblin insert karryn the other one can touch karryn
also for visitors sighting karryn being harassed only gives ! for those visitors?

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
the problem with long jobs there is like number limit for visitors, fans, and especially goblins, so in 60 minutes job, goblins are stopping to spawn like after 20 mins. And it looks like it depends or rep, fame and stuff related. I had sometimes no visitors with 15 minutes remaining, and you can finish the job only with spamming breathing till the time experis (loops you to press button 80 times, not funny.)
This job should have event with immediate finish, like getting intentionally drunk in waitress job.
Also, visitors getting alert button possibly increase fame allowing pervs to spawn

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
This job should have event with immediate finish, like getting intentionally drunk in waitress job.
Also, visitors getting alert button possibly increase fame allowing pervs to spawn
this minigame lacks exactly that.

and if Karen leans over the counter, she can give blowjobs and titjobs.
That would be perfect.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
I know my PC is old but I'm having major slowdowns in combat, even with everything visual related turned off, is that on my end or are you guys having perfomance issues as well? If so, any workaround?
The major problem here is the image shifting of the cut-ins. I'll try to find an easy fix for that. You can probably turn on the animations again if the image shifting is removed.

Reactions: shiion1

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Can u control now the level 2?
Hey man, I AM THE ONE IN CHARGE FOR THE STUPID QUESTIONS HERE! Please don't take my job! This is already asked and answered many times here - the answer stays the same - no, you can't (yet).

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
A minor edit for people with performance issues:

Go to Karryns_Prison_v5g_EN\www\js\plugins and open RemtairyCutIn in notepad or notepad++ (don't forget to make a backup of the file first and place it somewhere outside of the script folder)

Change on lines 6-9 everything to 0 to remove the image shifting during combat cut-ins.

cutin shifting fix.png

I don't have an estimate how big the impact is on performance of older systems because my own performance was all over the place during testing.

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to edit skills to do more or less pleasure damage? I'd like the enemies to stop popping before they actually penetrate Karryn, ideally by setting the masturbation pleasure rate to 0%.

• Haha
Reactions: fffffffffffk

KagomeSmiles

Dec 25, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to edit skills to do more or less pleasure damage? I'd like the enemies to stop popping before they actually penetrate Karryn, ideally by setting the masturbation pleasure rate to 0%.
Go in the js folder, plugin folder, and find "RemtairyKarrynPassives", open it with notepad (make a back up before you edit it) and search around a bit for "desire", you can change the desire requirements for all the sex attacks, and how much pleasure damage she takes from them

Reactions: dragonlord217

KagomeSmiles

Dec 25, 2017
When you work a job the requirements for sex acts goes up, and there isn't alcohol in the receptionist job to make them go back down. Meaning unless you have a complete slut, you will probably be grinding for a while. Also, a button pops up next to breather to end her shift early if there won't be any other visitors

Reactions: Xhin
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes