Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Has anyone figured out a way to speed up the pacing of the game? It's too grindy and slow. If I could somehow increase the pace by 60%, that would be ideal.

- I don't make enough gold fast enough.
- Karen doesn't level up fast enough.
- It takes too long for her to get her first sex skill.

Is there a way to remedy these issues?
Well you can make a lot of things easier by modifying the game files. More gold per day aswell as edict points, higher exp modifier, lower requirements for kissing/handjob/blowjob etc., higher level limit and so on.

For example my Karryn is lvl 39 with only lvl 1 subjugated, charm lvl 67 and charm growth of 2900%, a daily profit of +5100 gold and 5 edict points

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Aaaaah I hoped for some new content :D Well, at least it is not abandoned, good, good :)

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
Here's my save. Works with latest version.
I've run the receptionist job probably around 20 times. I even have stuff equipped that lets the goblins penetrate Karryn.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
where in the code do i add it? like can you give me a before and after look? i dont wanna mess up the code by putting it in the wrong spot, thanks!

if you open the data folder with notpad++ search for guards. for example on line 14 you can find: PoseStart Skills: 1603
you can add 1610 or change it to 1610 like this : PoseStart Skills: 1603,1610 or PoseStart Skills:1610

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I still love this game, many people out hear pointed out the good things and I am pretty sure I was one of them. Just one criticism about the receptionist job, if you go through ist and only one goblin shows up during half an hour of the ingame time, it is very tedious and unnteresting. I understand it is supposed to be random, but the stuff to do is just not entertaining enough to go through it. It only gets funny if a gobin is at play and you wonder if the visitors will notice.

I hope both side jobs get more variations in the future.

Apart from that to me the game is big fun. I'm a simple guy.

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
I still love this game, many people out hear pointed out the good things and I am pretty sure I was one of them. Just one criticism about the receptionist job, if you go through ist and only one goblin shows up during half an hour of the ingame time, it is very tedious and unnteresting. I understand it is supposed to be random, but the stuff to do is just not entertaining enough to go through it. It only gets funny if a gobin is at play and you wonder if the visitors will notice.

I hope both side jobs get more variations in the future.

Apart from that to me the game is big fun. I'm a simple guy.
I think that the receptionist job would really benefit from some random events with perverts like unbuttoning your jacket or people commenting that Karryn is covered in cum.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
So I've been trying to get this version to run with Wineskin, and it's not booting up at all. The previous version worked but not even a window is popping up for this one.

Any help?

• Angry
Reactions: chopolander

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Ok i ask again.
Receptionist:

What i need for accept blowjobs?
Desires are 100, Handjobs and Boobgroping are alredy accepted.

And how i get fucked by a goblin?

Must i play this Minigame many Times?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Ok i ask again.
Receptionist:

Get her as slutty as possible, unlock the passive for the goblins get the items to decreaese the desire requirement for blowjob and vaginal sex, it's a chore at first but after a while you will get atleast 5-6 goblins everytime and a lot of perverts.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
Ok i ask again.
Receptionist:

To get fucked by goblins in receptionist minigame you have to have high desire. Also equiping items that lowers desire needed for vag/anal sex helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: KomischerKauz

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
couple question:
ive searched around a bunch. i thought someone posted on how to remove karryn's tie. anyone know how? or is this a slut related thing. i have even looked thu a bunch of the code but i can't see how to unequip it there either.

i guess she cant get her tits out at the receptionist job. or is there a way to have her get them out?

in receptionist job, my game keeps hanging up in the blowjob/handjob combo. time passes, the visitor cums, even goblins come and do their thing but the metal/battle/stats menu never comes back. it just goes on untill time is up. any ideas?

Screenshot (372).png

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes